Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby supervore » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:54 am

Really small vorish mention in Stellaris. While excavating a site called the Endless Expanse, which turned out to be a church of some sort where confession involved you removing the memory of the sin into little orbs. Choosing to read some of the orbs shows that some of the sinners ate their neighbor’s pet, child or spouse.
supervore
Somewhat familiar

Postby night22 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:33 am

Bowyer2 wrote:
Dekkard2 wrote:
Bowyer2 wrote:I don't know if it's from Demon Summoner or Shin Megami Tensei but does anyone remember a boss battle of a demon woman eat the soliders? I keep thinking that she's a snake woman but I'm not sure if this is true.

The only one I can think of from that series is SMTIV's Xi Wangmu boss.

Yes that it. Thank you.

Man that was hands down one of the best moments of vore in games
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm

In Metroid 2 and its remakes, you can defeat the final boss, the Queen Metroid, normally by shooting it enough, or you can let yourself get eaten by it and drop a power bomb inside its stomach.

A boss battle in the sandworm stage of Super Turrican 2, you fight a giant sandworm by shooting its tongue while standing inside its mouth. Complete with a full row of sharp teeth, animated tongue, and green drool, and it's the size of the whole screen.
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby mirazel » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:31 pm

Nioh 2, boss in the 4th region will throw your character in its mouth chomp twice and spit you out
mirazel
New to the forum

Postby saintheartwing » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:34 pm

mirazel wrote:Nioh 2, boss in the 4th region will throw your character in its mouth chomp twice and spit you out

Is that the giant snake boss?
saintheartwing
Somewhat familiar

Postby swordstance101 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:08 pm

Actually it is a gigantic yokai with a bull's head on a spider's body called gyuki. The snake god does grapple but it wraps around the player and stabs them with the swords that grow out of its forehead.
swordstance101
New to the forum

Postby saintheartwing » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:25 pm

swordstance101 wrote:Actually it is a gigantic yokai with a bull's head on a spider's body called gyuki. The snake god does grapple but it wraps around the player and stabs them with the swords that grow out of its forehead.

Oh, cool!
saintheartwing
Somewhat familiar

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:09 pm

Apologies if this has already been brought up or discussed here, but I couldn't find it. Luigi's Mansion 3 has not just one, but a few cases of object vore, which caught me by surprise.

First is Chambrea, a room service maid mini-boss ghost that has a suitcase that Luigi needs. Caught redhanded with it, her first instinct to keep it out of his hands is by... swallowing it whole. Seen here:
https://youtu.be/7qXeejLPc0c?t=2305

Next, after a fight in the hotel's restaurant, a mouse shows up just before Luigi grabs the elevator button he needs and gulps it down, giving it quite the round belly that even glows a little before running away. It happens again after you defeat the first rat, this time the cutscene zooms in more and even has a distinct, mousy gulping noise. Seen here:
https://youtu.be/7qXeejLPc0c?t=4462
https://youtu.be/7qXeejLPc0c?t=4537

Finally, Polterkitty, taking up the same role as her flesh and blood prey. Er, no she doesn't gulp any mice, unfortunately. But both times you're forced to backtrack because of her, she gulps down an elevator buttons like the rats do. She flips it in the air, catching it in her mouth before gulping with a distinct swallowing noise but no bulge of the button inside of her, not even a glow. Only timestamping the first time this happens, as the animation of the second time she eats a button is practically frame for frame the same. Seen here:
https://youtu.be/7qXeejLPc0c?t=10849
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby Dekkard2 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:16 pm

night22 wrote:
Bowyer2 wrote:
Dekkard2 wrote:I don't know if it's from Demon Summoner or Shin Megami Tensei but does anyone remember a boss battle of a demon woman eat the soliders? I keep thinking that she's a snake woman but I'm not sure if this is true.

The only one I can think of from that series is SMTIV's Xi Wangmu boss.

Man that was hands down one of the best moments of vore in games

I agree :gulp:
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby N-Mario » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:45 pm

Just bought/downloaded TY the Tasmanian Tiger on the Nintendo Switch.
The big fish in Ship Rex now have a "crunch" (As in eating a potato chip crunch) sound FX when they eat you. I don't recall that in the original.

I can tell the graphics & voice acting have been improved since my Gamecube days.

Interesting enough, more playing around with these fish, I was able to get a view while trapped INSIDE the fish! Something I wasn't pull off in the original. :-D
No actual internals as you would expect, but it's still nice to see prey inside them. :lol:

Though I am sad there is no burping sound fx from these fish. That would have been something when you get spit back out, IMO.

For those that are interested I have made a few videos of Ty being inside the fish.
Ty getting swallowed by fish & POV Internals - Roughly 32 MB Zipped.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Jayezox » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:49 am

This thread is worth mentioning with the SMT discussion.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=47945&hilit=+megami
Jayezox
---

Postby Dekkard2 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:28 pm

Jayezox wrote:This thread is worth mentioning with the SMT discussion.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=47945&hilit=+megami

Awesome! Thanks man
Dekkard2
---

Postby N-Mario » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:57 pm

So, we've read about all the rumors that there's going to be a good list of 3D Mario Games being remastered for the Nintendo Switch in order to celebrate Mario's 35th anniversary.

That being said, if SM64 is getting in this list, I wonder if they're gonna use the N64 version, or the SM64 DS version. I absolutely LOVE that fish in tiny huge island. Whether it's going to be a remastered HD Bubba, or replaced by the usual Cheep Chomp like every other Mario game (design differences, mind you). Either way, here's hoping to yet ANOTHER chance to get eaten by that giant fish on the Switch!
N-Mario
---

Postby DrakeX » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:44 am

while the improved graphics on the 3ds version were nice. Personally i would rather have the original n64 version. The 3ds was too easy (Luigi can pretty much cheese out 90% of the game)
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dekkard2 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:55 am

DrakeX wrote:while the improved graphics on the 3ds version were nice. Personally i would rather have the original n64 version. The 3ds was too easy (Luigi can pretty much cheese out 90% of the game)

Yeah, his high jump and twirly jump were ridiculously broken
Dekkard2
---

Postby N-Mario » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:28 pm

DrakeX wrote:while the improved graphics on the 3ds version were nice. Personally i would rather have the original n64 version. The 3ds was too easy (Luigi can pretty much cheese out 90% of the game)

3DS version, don't you mean the original DS version? There was no 3D version of SM64DS to my knowledge.

Anyway, if it is going to be the N64 version, I wonder how much they can improve on the graphics. Like, they could use the SM64DS graphics style, but with SM64 N64 Gameplay? Though honestly I would REALLY LOVE to see a good HD Bubba with its glorious shades. 8)
But seeing that Cheep Chomp has pretty much "replaced" every known giant fish in the Mario Universe, I wouldn't be surprised if they used Cheep Chomp in this SM64 HD remaster.

Interestingly, part of me wants the giant fish in Tiny Huge Island to be the Bubba model from the N64 Mario Party's Yoshi's Tropical Island Map. Even though that's not gonna happen, I suppose one can dream.
N-Mario
---

Postby Conn » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:37 am

The new Resident Evil Resistance game features a plant boss one of the masterminds can summon that swallows any human survivors it can catch whole, its certainly a lot better looking than the new Gamma vore animation but I don't have that specific mastermind unlocked to show off anything myself did clip this guy practising it though - https://clips.twitch.tv/OnerousVenomousFlyRitzMitz
Conn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Boundy22 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:06 am

Conn wrote:The new Resident Evil Resistance game features a plant boss one of the masterminds can summon that swallows any human survivors it can catch whole, its certainly a lot better looking than the new Gamma vore animation but I don't have that specific mastermind unlocked to show off anything myself did clip this guy practising it though - https://clips.twitch.tv/OnerousVenomousFlyRitzMitz

If u plan to unlock The Master mind who have that Plant Monster , dont forget to use RP Boosters when available , It will boost your Experience points gained in 3 matches , making unlocking the masterminds easier
Boundy22
Participator

Postby HWuff » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:21 pm

Hah hah! Found my old account after not posting in 12 years.

My post this time is about the free-to-play Vainglory, specifically about the cutie known as Grumpjaw, who vores heroes whole by flinging them into the air and swallowing them for a few seconds.

Mmm... how do I embed videos again...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwm2U7-P-uc&t=76s

Anybody familiar with the game? I'm trying to capture footage of him voring some of the shirtless muscular furry guys, but when I do, his belly doesn't bulge out. In other footage, I can clearly see that belly distending. Anybody familiar with the game know what's up? Did they patch out the distended belly or something to dissuade vorarephiles? I can't see anything official about it, nor does searching yield any answers.

EDIT:

Here's my captured footage to show lack of belly distending. I'm perplexed why. I only downloaded the game the other day, so I have nearly no knowledge about the game itself.

https://youtu.be/R0F5Vgd_KuU
HWuff
Been posting for a bit

Postby disguy » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:46 pm

HWuff wrote:Anybody familiar with the game? I'm trying to capture footage of him voring some of the shirtless muscular furry guys, but when I do, his belly doesn't bulge out. In other footage, I can clearly see that belly distending. Anybody familiar with the game know what's up? Did they patch out the distended belly or something to dissuade vorarephiles? I can't see anything official about it, nor does searching yield any answers.

Yeah, as far as I know, that was indeed patched out somewhere down the line. I haven't touched the game recently but I definitely do recall him getting a noticible belly in the game some long while back when I would play the game, only to find he didn't have one anymore in the more recent patches -- can't remember when exactly it got removed though.

Likewise, I can only assume they did it because the belly itself would look kind of strange in certain animations, favoring a more "hammerspace gut" instead to avoid that, don't think it was anything anti-vore related...unless people were literally feeding themselves to him in-game in the interest of being visible prey or something. Sucks either way since it was a surprisingly good bulge for a rando-MOBA, and would've been especially fun with his Legendary skill/trait-thing where you can eat the entire team all at once with the right positioning.
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion