Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby LoneliestWolf » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:56 pm

Out of curiosity, has anyone ever ripped the sprites of the wolf spirit thing from this fighting game?

LoneliestWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:59 pm

I know it was ripped by someone because I used to play this game called MUGEN (2D custom fighting game engine), and I remember seeing someone made/imported that wolf.
I can look around, I tried Google, but nothing came up sadly..... Well, good luck with that. XP
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby LoneliestWolf » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:44 am

Yeah I had no luck with google as well. The name of the game is far too generic and the game itself is rather obscure.
LoneliestWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby HisashiHinata » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:22 am

N-Mario wrote:I know it was ripped by someone because I used to play this game called MUGEN (2D custom fighting game engine), and I remember seeing someone made/imported that wolf.
I can look around, I tried Google, but nothing came up sadly..... Well, good luck with that. XP

If i remember correctly, it was eggbomber, that one who made Mugen vore videos. Their character, a pink yoshi named Gum, had that wolf as a vore move, and even a victory pose where Gum was eaten by the wolf.
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby LoneliestWolf » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:29 am

I'm not entirely familiar with MUGEN as I've never played it myself.
LoneliestWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby DollyFailFail » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:35 am

In a somewhat related discussion, while there's no actual vore yet, Rivals of Aether is adding steam workshop support, with which you can make your own characters. Needless to say, considering Ranno, vore is definitely a possibility, and the game may wind up becoming Mugen 2.0
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:22 pm

HisashiHinata wrote:
N-Mario wrote:I know it was ripped by someone because I used to play this game called MUGEN (2D custom fighting game engine), and I remember seeing someone made/imported that wolf.

If i remember correctly, it was eggbomber, that one who made Mugen vore videos. Their character, a pink yoshi named Gum, had that wolf as a vore move, and even a victory pose where Gum was eaten by the wolf.

Thanks for that. I was able to fin s download link to this "Gum" Yoshi Character
http://mugenfreeforall.com/topic/31836- ... d-40-done/
The topic there is 2017 OLD. I'm unsure if there's a newer version but it does contain the wolf.

The only other download I found was from 2016, so it maybe even older.
N-Mario
---

Postby LoneliestWolf » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:22 pm

Well I managed to rip the sprites of the wolf spirit from this Gum character using a program I had to download that I'll probably never use again. Unfortunately, it's not exactly what I was looking for. I was hoping to have a full set of sprites from the original game, all I got with this was a few frames of the actual vorish animations (which is still nice!) but they're in a different color...

That said, it's apparent that the sprites have been ripped before. I was hoping there'd be an official sprite sheet floating around somewhere, and it ain't on Spriter's Resource as far as I can tell.
LoneliestWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:04 pm

I am sure if we work together and help us find the game files, and what emulator it can run on, we can rip the sprites ourselves?

EDIT: I just remembered I saved a couple of Rabbit characters from my MUGEN days. Apparently at least one character has the wolf as well.
http://www.mugen-infantry.net/2011/11/yu-lan.html
Also, that same site there has other Rabbit chaarcters that may have what you're looking for?
- And this is form this persons One Drive account containing all the Rabbit characters that this person made.
https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!APc ... FDFC189886
N-Mario
---

Postby Tempest » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:57 am

I recall there being some object vore in 3D Ultra Pinball: Creep Night:

- In the Dungeon Table, there is a game mode named the 'Gobbler', whom you have to avoid since 'he's hungry'. You need to hit a specific target to score millions and keep the ball away from the approaching ghost. If the ghost catches the ball, he devours it and, while completing the challenge, you do lose a turn.

- In the Final Table (available only when selecting 'Play All' in the game menu and after completing all challenges on the three main tables (Castle, Tower and Dungeon)), there is a challenge where you face one (and later two) tough Goblin with a bat, whom it randomly smacks on the ground. You have to hit the Goblin to defeat him, but if his bat hits you, the ball is flattened and the Goblin eats it, making you lose a turn.

- The Tower Table has an octopus-like creature named 'The Beast', where a Game Mode involves you having to 'feed' him by shooting the ball into an exposed tentacle which it holds on either the left or the right side of the water tank.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby LoneliestWolf » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:28 pm

The fighter's name is "Hou-En", which neither link you provided seem to have.

I honestly don't see myself attempting to rip the sprites myself. From what I've seen on google, actually ripping sprites from arcade games seem like a very complicated process which I don't think I have the patience of attempting to do. I struggle enough as it is just getting the Mame emulator to run on my laptop properly(I do have the ROM for Rabbit 1997)

That said, doing a little more google-fu thanks to using the term Mugen I did find a link (http://network.mugenguild.com/guild/mugenwiki_rab.html) which leads to a list of downloads for various fighters from several games for Mugen, including "Hou-En"! However... the zip file for the character seems to be corrupted. Been looking through google to figure out how to fix corrupted zip files, as I figured that'd be an easier task than actually ripping the sprites from the arcade game itself, assuming this particular file actually has the sprites I'm looking for.

Just for fun, with the sprites that we did manage to get from the Mugen game, I made a looping gif.

I've noticed a few differences with frames between this particular wolf spirit and "Fleabag" from the original game, so it's possible that it might be a fully custom piece if it weren't simply edited, which in itself is rather impressive! I'm also quite fond of the bulging for obvious reasons.
LoneliestWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:54 pm

Of the ones that creator has made, you can change the spirit animal, and then summon the wolf with any of the characters the person has made.

I looked around for Hou-En for mugen, but did not find a thing. But whatever works for you, I'm glad you were able to get something out of it. :)

EDIT: Here's the sprite pack of Hou-Ne, which I assumed you said was the 'corrupted' file.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1hhmx ... ite.7z.zip
Last edited by N-Mario on Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
N-Mario
---

Postby LoneliestWolf » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:59 pm

N-Mario wrote:Of the ones that creator has made, you can change the spirit animal, and then summon the wolf with any of the characters the person has made.

I looked around for Hou-En for mugen, but did not find a thing. But whatever works for you, I'm glad you were able to get something out of it. :)

Oh! Didn't realize that. I'll have to look through the files later when I get a chance.
LoneliestWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:03 pm

Oh yea the file you mentioned being corrupted. It can't be opened with windows ZIP program. I was able to open it up using 7-Zip, however.

But just in case, I was able to open the sprite pack, so here is JUST the wolf by itself. :)

EDIT: Link removed for now.
Last edited by N-Mario on Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
N-Mario
---

Postby LoneliestWolf » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:13 pm

Amazing! You have no idea how much I've wanted the sprites for this particular wolf. I really appreciate all the help you gave me. Thanks abunch!
LoneliestWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:43 pm

You are welcome! :)
N-Mario
---

Postby MisterEbony » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:51 am

Ill be honest I wish there was a mainstream soft vore/ body possession game like little nemo, where you let creatures eat you and temporarily you get their powers. Wanna jump high? That frog looks hungry. Need to see in the dark? That poor batneeds a snack. And so on.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby rez » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:28 am

I fell like I may as well mention Warframe, so far it has.

One of the warframes (AKA the playable characters) Inaros has an ability named devour that let's him consume an enemy to restore health, as well as going into a sarcophagus instead of dying and kinda using soul vore to revive himself(the game keeps it kinda vague what he is draining from enemys).

One of the major villains keeps mentioning eating her minions, and mentions cooking them constantly, as well as outright calling them her food at one point.

And as of the time of writing an upcoming character Grendel is built about eating foes with fans of the game already calling him the voreframe.
rez
Somewhat familiar

Postby DrakeX » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:02 pm

Absorption off screen: The ps1 game, Brave Fencer Musashi, near the very end of the game, when Musashi is escaping from the colapsing castle and the bloodthirsty Dark Lumina, he will be blocked by his rival, Kojiro, who takes the princess hostage and refuse to let her go unless Musashi duels him. However before they had time to say anything Dark Lumina caughs up to them behind the unaware Kojiro who is then encased in a light and pulled off screens towards the unseen upper part of Dark Lumina, wich then procceds to transform into his second form ( a draconic/lizard looking mounstrosity) who then starts to grunts his intentions to duel Musashi, who mentions that Dark Lumina has absorbed Kojiro and now possess all of Kojiro´s blind hate towards him
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Heath2 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:06 am

LoneliestWolf wrote:The fighter's name is "Hou-En", which neither link you provided seem to have.

I honestly don't see myself attempting to rip the sprites myself. From what I've seen on google, actually ripping sprites from arcade games seem like a very complicated process which I don't think I have the patience of attempting to do. I struggle enough as it is just getting the Mame emulator to run on my laptop properly(I do have the ROM for Rabbit 1997)

That said, doing a little more google-fu thanks to using the term Mugen I did find a link (http://network.mugenguild.com/guild/mugenwiki_rab.html) which leads to a list of downloads for various fighters from several games for Mugen, including "Hou-En"! However... the zip file for the character seems to be corrupted. Been looking through google to figure out how to fix corrupted zip files, as I figured that'd be an easier task than actually ripping the sprites from the arcade game itself, assuming this particular file actually has the sprites I'm looking for.

Just for fun, with the sprites that we did manage to get from the Mugen game, I made a looping gif.

[ https://i.imgur.com/7gErxs1.gif ]

I've noticed a few differences with frames between this particular wolf spirit and "Fleabag" from the original game, so it's possible that it might be a fully custom piece if it weren't simply edited, which in itself is rather impressive! I'm also quite fond of the bulging for obvious reasons.

Looks very cute if you ask me?
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion