Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby Heath2 » Thu May 03, 2018 9:33 am

N-Mario wrote:I hope the sharks from Spyro 2 can still give a decent chase where I could theoretically make them swim anywhere. I was able to do this in the original, but their game models disappeared in certain spots, and reappeared.

We'll see.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JirachiWishes » Tue May 15, 2018 5:47 am

I have no clue if anyone has mentioned it, but...

Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story was, at it's core, entirely centered around vore. He basically eats Mario and Luigi, and the whole game is a tag team adventure where you switch between playing as Bowser, or as Mario and Luigi. A lot of the Mario and Luigi segments take place somewhere inside Bowser. By controlling Bowser and doing certain things, you alter the environment a bit inside of him. I loved the game to bits, but looking back on it... I can probably blame it for getting me into vore.

Also, in Kid Icarus Uprising...
Spoiler: show
Chapter 23 of the game, Hades destroys the Three Sacred Treasures and then sucks Pit in and swallows him whole. That entire level is extremely micro/macro vore. I perhaps enjoyed that level a little too much, because Hades basically torments Pit through the whole level. This ranges from the obvious threat of digestion, all the way to Hades mentioning the 'natural way' out.
Call me Rime! Lover of male preds and macro/micro, hopeless romantic and daydreamer.
JirachiWishes
Been posting for a bit

Postby blooberbloob » Tue May 15, 2018 1:20 pm

JirachiWishes wrote:I have no clue if anyone has mentioned it, but...

Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story was, at it's core, entirely centered around vore. He basically eats Mario and Luigi, and the whole game is a tag team adventure where you switch between playing as Bowser, or as Mario and Luigi. A lot of the Mario and Luigi segments take place somewhere inside Bowser. By controlling Bowser and doing certain things, you alter the environment a bit inside of him. I loved the game to bits, but looking back on it... I can probably blame it for getting me into vore.

Also, in Kid Icarus Uprising...
Chapter 23 of the game, Hades destroys the Three Sacred Treasures and then sucks Pit in and swallows him whole. That entire level is extremely micro/macro vore. I perhaps enjoyed that level a little too much, because Hades basically torments Pit through the whole level. This ranges from the obvious threat of digestion, all the way to Hades mentioning the 'natural way' out.

There's an enemy that gets bigger and stronger by eating other monsters.

There is an enemy that turns you into shrimp before eating you, and if he eats you, it's game over.
Last edited by blooberbloob on Thu May 17, 2018 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I hate January April, May, August, December

blooberbloob
---

Postby TheBlueRaichu » Thu May 17, 2018 3:07 am

Just found out about a mobile game called "Hungry Dragon" Basically, do you remember the Hungry Shark series? This is a branch off of that because Hungry Shark is so popular. It plays pretty much the same, you fly instead of swim. Though the world is less all on a sea line and below and the creatures are far more varied, with Goblins, Witches, Humans, Horses, Cows, Sheep, ect. It's a good time waster, however its a soft launch. So unless you can figure out yourself how to download it (It's released in New Zealand, The Philippines, and Australia) then you will have to wait (but there are ways, without having to download dodgy things) I don't know the policy on 'hacks' for Iphone but there is a guide on google that will allow you to download from the New Zealand store (not really a hack, just a bypass). Not recommending it though, just stating its existence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5KRKIRmbRg

They did have a different studio put it together but so far that isn't a hindrance.
TheBlueRaichu
Been posting for a bit

Postby DrakeX » Thu May 17, 2018 12:27 pm

a few weeks ago, someone uploaded a video that showed the amazing chomp and swallow escene from the Queen of Abyss in The Last Story from several angles and without background music, only the sound effect, unfortunally, that video seems to also have fallen to youtube´s order 666 purge because i cannot longer find it anymore...

i indagated a little and found this other video of the boss battle, wich unfortunally, doesnt show the characters falling into the boss maw but you can atleast hear the chomp and gulp noices when the player fails to stop the boss a few times during the encounter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83SvHZM ... V4eChD70HQ
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Faellin » Thu May 17, 2018 7:07 pm

DrakeX wrote:a few weeks ago, someone uploaded a video that showed the amazing chomp and swallow escene from the Queen of Abyss in The Last Story from several angles and without background music, only the sound effect, unfortunally, that video seems to also have fallen to youtube´s order 666 purge because i cannot longer find it anymore...

i indagated a little and found this other video of the boss battle, wich unfortunally, doesnt show the characters falling into the boss maw but you can atleast hear the chomp and gulp noices when the player fails to stop the boss a few times during the encounter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83SvHZM ... V4eChD70HQ

Can that boss actually eat you? Or just the AI party members?

Based on every video I could find of it, if the player fails the QTE all that happens is a simple bite and nothing more. While it can actually swallow the AI (I think, I could never see a good shot of them falling) if you don't save them. Also every video I found has a terrible angle so you can't see the AI get eaten... So if you find a video where you can see it. I'd love to see it.
Faellin
New to the forum

Postby DrakeX » Fri May 18, 2018 6:10 am

Not the main character apparently, but it can eat the Ai. I been unable to find a good video too unfortunally. Like I mentioned, there used to be a very good one that someone posted a couple of weeks ago where he recorded the swallow from different.angles and without background music so the sound effect of the chomp and gulp was much more noticiable, but it got removed by youtube...
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Heartman98 » Thu May 24, 2018 9:11 pm

This is an old game from 1983 called "Esh's Aurunmilla" , here's a video from start to finish, it's a 18 minute video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ttKf9naqVY scene starts at 13:17
Heartman98
Somewhat familiar

Postby jdvore » Thu May 24, 2018 10:37 pm

So I'm only bringing this up because I've recently become addicted to Monster Hunter World, but has anyone noticed how often the Great Jagras is up to some vore shenanigans? It feels like everytime I hunt a Great Jagras it has a massive belly that it tries to roll me over with and squish me with. I also wasn't expecting the Great Jagras to be a low level monster, and am a little dissapointed that it doesn't have a vore move where it stuffs your hunter into that big belly.
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby RuffledFerret » Thu May 24, 2018 10:57 pm

Mentioned a while back, but in Ever Oasis the Pteratoad boss has an attack where it slurps up characters with its tongue and munches on them briefly before burping them back up. A nice mouth/throat bulge is included as well:
https://youtu.be/axRNkMZcegU?t=928
https://youtu.be/axRNkMZcegU?t=990
https://youtu.be/axRNkMZcegU?t=1001

I unfortunately can't find any clips of another boss, the cuttleslug, that sucks in, swallows, and chews characters for a bit before spitting them out.
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MisterEbony » Fri May 25, 2018 6:26 pm

This thing on? I hope so.... anyway this isnt actual vore but in fire emblem awakening you can get married.... but in the future it turns out your the ultimate dragon of evil. What do you think happened to the wife? I have a hunch you went nom nom on your spouse!

Yeah spoilers. All Ill say publicly is after playing fire emblem awakening I have to wonder...
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby MeTheMe » Fri May 25, 2018 10:32 pm

There's a neat indie game called Lobotomy Corporation where in you manage a strange SCP style facility and work with the weird monsters and stuff for energy. One of those things is called Big and Might be Bad Wolf. http://lobotomycorp.wikia.com/wiki/Big_ ... e_Bad_Wolf

Under certain circumstances he'll devour employees, and look a little bloated for it. You can still get them out, and if you do they get some unique armor for the experience! I didn't get him myself while playing, but I saw this on the wiki and thought I'd share. I couldn't find a video, but there's a gallery at the bottom of the wiki showing the full wolf.
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Jayezox » Sat May 26, 2018 8:32 am

MisterEbony wrote:
This thing on? I hope so.... anyway this isnt actual vore but in fire emblem awakening you can get married.... but in the future it turns out your the ultimate dragon of evil. What do you think happened to the wife? I have a hunch you went nom nom on your spouse!

Yeah spoilers. All Ill say publicly is after playing fire emblem awakening I have to wonder...

Yeah, Grima is huge and I don't recall the game specifying how everyone died in the war. Grima could have ate anyone and/or everyone.
Jayezox
---

Postby DrakeX » Sat May 26, 2018 11:09 pm

the mmorpg Raiderz, there is this boss called Arek the mouth dragon, wich like the name says, is a dragon with a very big maw, one of its attacks involves biting on a player, then tossing them into their maw and start chewing them and draining their health, with a nice bulge on the underside of his maw, until he is hit enough, then he will spit the player

When the game was still in beta a QA with a developer he say , and i quote "if the player is not rescued in time, he will be swallowed into the stomach and take massive damage"

however im not sure if this swallow finisher was ever implemented on the final version at all because on all videos ive found of the boss, the times he has managed to start eating a player hes always being hit by other players so he ends up spiting it out.
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HS » Sun May 27, 2018 7:39 am

Heartman98 wrote:This is an old game from 1983 called "Esh's Aurunmilla" , here's a video from start to finish, it's a 18 minute video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ttKf9naqVY scene starts at 13:17

Good find, but you missed the real gems. The video skips death scenes, so I looked for one that would have them, and found this: https://youtu.be/VLd747-k0sw

There are plenty of vorish fails in the video, but in my opinion the five best scenes are at 0:45, 1:16, 1:35, 2:56 and 4:05.
HS
Somewhat familiar

Postby madcommanderfox » Sun May 27, 2018 9:58 pm

MeTheMe wrote:There's a neat indie game called Lobotomy Corporation where in you manage a strange SCP style facility and work with the weird monsters and stuff for energy. One of those things is called Big and Might be Bad Wolf. http://lobotomycorp.wikia.com/wiki/Big_ ... e_Bad_Wolf

Under certain circumstances he'll devour employees, and look a little bloated for it. You can still get them out, and if you do they get some unique armor for the experience! I didn't get him myself while playing, but I saw this on the wiki and thought I'd share. I couldn't find a video, but there's a gallery at the bottom of the wiki showing the full wolf.

I did manage to find a vid of it it happens around 19:03 I tried to time stamp it but my phone won't let me
https://youtu.be/4o0ZHjcZ9Aw
madcommanderfox
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:39 pm

Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but there's a sort of vore scene in Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion where this japanese ghost girl runs at the player with an open mouth. After the death you get a view of her holding her belly and the text saying something like, "hush my child, you're safe now."
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DrakeX » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:32 pm

this is one of the escenes im looking foward to see in hd in Spyro reignited trilogy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHMiswdNHZM
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Leshir » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:10 am

DrakeX wrote:the mmorpg Raiderz, there is this boss called Arek the mouth dragon, wich like the name says, is a dragon with a very big maw, one of its attacks involves biting on a player, then tossing them into their maw and start chewing them and draining their health, with a nice bulge on the underside of his maw, until he is hit enough, then he will spit the player

When the game was still in beta a QA with a developer he say , and i quote "if the player is not rescued in time, he will be swallowed into the stomach and take massive damage"

however im not sure if this swallow finisher was ever implemented on the final version at all because on all videos ive found of the boss, the times he has managed to start eating a player hes always being hit by other players so he ends up spiting it out.

A far as I'm aware various retro servers popped out for this game but still there's no fotage of that, the normal swallow chewing move is already barely documented. It would need specifically someone looking to do that. Hope one day we will finally get our answer, maybe with a video :D
Leshir
Somewhat familiar

Postby again__again » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:43 pm

https://store.steampowered.com/app/7052 ... orer_Plus/

this game literally mentions monster girls that want to "eat you up" so seems likely, tho i havent played it. if any of yall wanna check it out and find out,
again__again
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion