Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby anyonarex » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:46 pm

hotpocketshogun wrote:Not sure if this counts, but there is a recently released game called "Tooth and Tail". Basically it's about slightly anthropomorphized animals fighting a world war with the victors eating the defeated. As far as I know there's no actual vore shown in the game; only implied hard vore and cooking here and there, but the subject matter might intrigue some.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLlKtI11C-4

there's also a giant owl unit that coughs up half-digested mice that then fight for you. it's implied that these are traitors that plead for forgiveness after being eaten, so it's reasonable to assume there's quite a few who don't and end up digesting. :P
anyonarex
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Boundy22 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:28 am

So Metroid Samus Returns got released today , Anyone with a 3DS checked the parts with Vore potential ?
Boundy22
Participator

Postby Aickavon12 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:46 am

Tooth and Tail is 95% hard vore. They're still civilized people, they don't eat the food of beasts for a reason :P

So basically the plot is, the seasons harvest of crops have been pretty bad, so the swine folk (the poor underclass pig people) have been both skinny and not breeding well so the cities have been starving of meat. The Civilized (A religious hierarchy) called forth a Feast which is when non-swine are chosen to be put into the Kitchens to be killed, cooked, and feed the masses. While horrible this is also a remarkably effecient way of taking care of hunger. Less population, less food demand, and using population to meet food demand.

Anyways, there are several factions involved because of this.
The Longcoats are the blue faction who's leader's son was taken during the last feast so he starts up a revolution. He represents the aristocrats and capitalism.
The Commonfolk are the red faction who's leader gave her own arm away rather than let people starve. She represents the Poor and of course, Communism.
The KSR are the green faction (and my personal favorite) who's leader has served till she made her way to the top and wants nothing but order and peace while religiously hounding whoever killed the leader of the city. She represents militant and fascism
And finally, the civilized are the yellow faction who's leader is a religious leader. He represents the holy and theocracy.

The game makes a lots of points to actually show the failure of all systems in the game, and doesn't paint anyone as extremely evil. Except the civilized.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby N-Mario » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:27 pm

Boundy22 wrote:So Metroid Samus Returns got released today , Anyone with a 3DS checked the parts with Vore potential ?

GameXplain, and some youtube videos of the queen metroid boss fights are up. And you do go inside it's mouth and drop a bomb in its belly. It's more detailed too! :lol:
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Boundy22 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:29 am

N-Mario wrote:
Boundy22 wrote:So Metroid Samus Returns got released today , Anyone with a 3DS checked the parts with Vore potential ?

GameXplain, and some youtube videos of the queen metroid boss fights are up. And you do go inside it's mouth and drop a bomb in its belly. It's more detailed too! :lol:

Thanks , There is also the absorb attack of the a monster hoping that it can swallow Samus Whole , I just didn't see a single walkthrough that had the player gets caught in it
Boundy22
Participator

Postby Aiwindel » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:41 am

if you're talking about the robot, it's just a very quick attack where she gets "bit" by blades and shot back out, less than a second...
Aiwindel
Been posting for a bit

Postby MeTheMe » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:55 pm

Aickavon12 wrote:Tooth and Tail is 95% hard vore. They're still civilized people, they don't eat the food of beasts for a reason :P

So basically the plot is, the seasons harvest of crops have been pretty bad, so the swine folk (the poor underclass pig people) have been both skinny and not breeding well so the cities have been starving of meat. The Civilized (A religious hierarchy) called forth a Feast which is when non-swine are chosen to be put into the Kitchens to be killed, cooked, and feed the masses. While horrible this is also a remarkably effecient way of taking care of hunger. Less population, less food demand, and using population to meet food demand.

Anyways, there are several factions involved because of this.
The Longcoats are the blue faction who's leader's son was taken during the last feast so he starts up a revolution. He represents the aristocrats and capitalism.
The Commonfolk are the red faction who's leader gave her own arm away rather than let people starve. She represents the Poor and of course, Communism.
The KSR are the green faction (and my personal favorite) who's leader has served till she made her way to the top and wants nothing but order and peace while religiously hounding whoever killed the leader of the city. She represents militant and fascism
And finally, the civilized are the yellow faction who's leader is a religious leader. He represents the holy and theocracy.

The game makes a lots of points to actually show the failure of all systems in the game, and doesn't paint anyone as extremely evil. Except the civilized.

For those interested in Tooth and Tail don't get your hopes too high, you don't actually see much, most of it just implied. A few stills of animal characters tearing at cooked meat, but it does create an interesting world to think about, and those into hard vore might enjoy a lot of the dialogue talking about who is to be eaten. Great RTS, enjoying it a lot.
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Boundy22 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:29 am

Earth Defence Force Iron Rain was announced and I guess there will be Vore in it based on the trailer

If you looked at about 1:20 , you can see the character getting snatched by a giant ant and struggling in its mouth , it was a very short sequence in the trailer so you have to go frame by frame to see it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXCbY4TivRo
Boundy22
Participator

Postby CapturePoint » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:33 am

Injustice 2 has a Legendary Multiverse stage for Cheetah, whose goddess-given goal on that Earth is to find its Wonder Woman and eat her. Not likely to be very on-screen, but still relevant.
CapturePoint
Somewhat familiar

Postby DrakeX » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:32 am

the post credit escene of Samus Returns
Spoiler: show
Shows a local wildlife monster getting infected by a yellow X-Parasite, this might be just a wink for the series fans, or a teaser that they might also do a remake of metroid fusions, wich has Zazabi X who also has a vore move
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Heath2 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:10 am

DrakeX wrote:the post credit escene of Samus Returns
Shows a local wildlife monster getting infected by a yellow X-Parasite, this might be just a wink for the series fans, or a teaser that they might also do a remake of metroid fusions, wich has Zazabi X who also has a vore move

Who even knows.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:04 pm

Heath2 wrote:
DrakeX wrote:the post credit escene of Samus Returns

Who even knows.

I actually heard that the studio that did Samus Returns, Mercury Steam I believe, actually wanted to do a remake of Fusion first, but apparently, the co-creator of Metroid said they couldn't do that. So instead, they helped the studio do a remake for Metroid 2. I don't remember seeing a reason why Fusion was a no go, though, but I may not have dug deep enough. So yeah, who knows. Maybe if this game exceeds expectations, then a remake of Fusion could be possible.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:53 pm

Short Warhammer II clip featuring a Kroxigor devouring a Dark Elf Witch.
https://youtu.be/WhUtOU0EvZ8
Last edited by Myuutsuu85 on Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby jaggedjagd » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:31 pm

Nidhogg 2

One of the stages leads inside a worm dragon thingie. All the way out the other end.

https://youtu.be/3Paa2KuvdSY?t=10m43s
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Alesleo » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:52 pm

Myuutsuu85 wrote:Short Warhammer II clip featuring a Kroxigor devouring a Dark Elf Witch.
https://youtu.be/uAAQv9fWXkY

That was unexpected. Do they eat the skaven too?
Alesleo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:29 am

Alesleo wrote:
Myuutsuu85 wrote:Short Warhammer II clip featuring a Kroxigor devouring a Dark Elf Witch.

That was unexpected. Do they eat the skaven too?

Yup
Last edited by Myuutsuu85 on Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby Boundy22 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:53 am

Wonderful , I love Soft Vore scenes featuing female prey with smooth and nice swallowing whole , Thanks for putting this

I hope you upload more scenes from that game

BTW If I remember then there was also an enemy in Total War Warhammer that can swallow enemies whole and there are female elfs in it , Did you try to make it swallow the Elfs whole ?
Boundy22
Participator

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:12 am

Boundy22 wrote:

Wonderful , I love Soft Vore scenes featuing female prey with smooth and nice swallowing whole , Thanks for putting this

BTW If I remember then there was also an enemy in Total War Warhammer that can swallow enemies whole and there are female elfs in it , Did you try to make it swallow the Elfs whole ?

Hmm.. i propably don't recall all if them. Regarding Warhammer I there was the spider that often swallows enemies, though i don't know, if you can still call it softvore, as it's implied that the victim get's impaled prior to consumption.

For Warhammer II there is also the Hydra and the Carnosaur. Saddly the Carnosaur is really clippy, as you will see.
Second try, this time with a Skaven again, might match slightly better.

https://youtu.be/Usg6aPsMfCM
Give me a shout, if something is missing.
Last edited by Myuutsuu85 on Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby Boundy22 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:39 am

Myuutsuu85 wrote:
Hmm.. i propably don't recall all if them. Regarding Warhammer I there was the spider that often swallows enemies, though i don't know, if you can still call it softvore, as it's implied that the victim get's impaled prior to consumption.

For Warhammer II there is also the Hydra and the Carnosaur. Saddly the Carnosaur is really clippy, as you will see.

That is Totally Awesome :) , Thanks for your videos and I hope you can upload more scenes with Female prey , How many Factions in the game that has Females ?

The enemy I meant from Total war Warhammer 1 was squig , IIRC it can swallow enemies whole and there is female Dark Elfs in the game
Boundy22
Participator

Postby Alesleo » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:50 am

Myuutsuu85 wrote:
Boundy22 wrote:

Thanks for sharing. These are pretty good and the carnosaur one was pretty funny :D
Alesleo
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion