Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby MisterEbony » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:00 pm

failbird105 wrote:
DrakeX wrote:Moji´s ultimate attack in the moba game Paladins involves her using magic to turn enemy players into a pet biscuit, if you then touch it with your two headed turtle mount the pet will procced to bite the biscuit in half and swallow each half with each heads, causing an instant kill.

recently on update 1.4 a new skin for Moji released wich turns her turtle mount into a 2 headed dragon/hydra thingie, and the ultimate remains the same.

God that reminds me, I need to get back into Paladins again. Haven't played it since the debacle where I lost my old steam account, it's free, so I should probably just get it again.

If only I could use my hotspot and switch combo with it like I do with Fortnite....
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby MariaTheRipper » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:03 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSMGWU-BlUE

Has anyone ever mentioned Kiara Sessyoin from Fate in this thread? Then allow me.
Her Noble Phantasm in FGO (Japanese version for now): Pleasure Heaven - The Womb Realm Mandala, is basically opening the rift at the upper part of her stomach, to suck her opponents inside her, her inside having already turned into its own universe filled with demon pillars.
Damage dealt ignores all forms of invulnerability, it's a kind of absorption as the lore states, all those inside her realm melt away in the greatest of pleasures while Kiara feeds on their remains from within.

Debatable on whether this can be called a form of unbirthing, but that's still a powerful kind of vore if you view this attack along with her lore.
Aria Lavinde

Link to my CM3D2 works: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/38765284
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MariaLavinde

「聖杯への願い…お母さんの中に帰りたいな。私たちは…それだけでいいのに…」
MariaTheRipper
Been posting for a bit

Postby Matsuda » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:22 pm

I cant wait for spyro reignited trilogy to be released, remember purposely failing one of the Orb missions in the badlands to let the lava lizards(dinosaurs?) eat the cavemen, it was kinda soft vore but with chomping sounds, Im curious to see how it looks especially since they released what the Lava Lizards look now on the box art.
Attachments
Spyro-Reignited-Lava-Lizards-Dragons.png
Matsuda
Somewhat familiar

Postby DrakeX » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:27 pm

Matsuda wrote:I cant wait for spyro reignited trilogy to be released, remember purposely failing one of the Orb missions in the badlands to let the lava lizards(dinosaurs?) eat the cavemen, it was kinda soft vore but with chomping sounds, Im curious to see how it looks especially since they released what the Lava Lizards look now on the box art.

Dont forget the bunny Bianca transfigured into a monster in Spyro 3 that eventually eats her, considering the work they have done recreating all dragons and secondary characters im looking foward to a cool looking bunny monster with a nice pot belly to contain her
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Heath2 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:29 am

Matsuda wrote:I cant wait for spyro reignited trilogy to be released, remember purposely failing one of the Orb missions in the badlands to let the lava lizards(dinosaurs?) eat the cavemen, it was kinda soft vore but with chomping sounds, Im curious to see how it looks especially since they released what the Lava Lizards look now on the box art.

Will they get full bellies?
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Matsuda » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:33 am

I only played 1 and 2 but i plan on trying 3 when it comes out with the trilogy
Matsuda
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:41 pm

I'm waiting for how the sharks will look that swallow you. As well as the plants/monster bushes that also swallow you. :)
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Char89 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:12 pm

N-Mario wrote:

I'm waiting for how the sharks will look that swallow you. As well as the plants/monster bushes that also swallow you. :)

Let's not forget to mention that cutscene where the mutant bunny ate Bianca, or the time Spyro got swallowed by a whale for that Jonah dragon egg in Evening Lake.
I'm a Charizard and I want all Pikachus in my tummy.^^
Char89
Participator

Postby Matsuda » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:02 pm

Personally I was never into the plant vore in spyro 2, but i loved watching the lava lizards gobble up the cavemen
Matsuda
Somewhat familiar

Postby Michele » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:54 am

I was told there is probably a vore instance or two in the newest game of DQ, Echoes of an Elusive Age.
Michele
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orlando » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:40 pm

Michele wrote:I was told there is probably a vore instance or two in the newest game of DQ, Echoes of an Elusive Age.

I know there's an undead dragon boss that will chew you up and spit you out but other than that, I haven't see anything else.

I saw a video but cant find it for some reason
Orlando
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sabrina » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:52 pm

Orlando wrote:
Michele wrote:I was told there is probably a vore instance or two in the newest game of DQ, Echoes of an Elusive Age.

I know there's an undead dragon boss that will chew you up and spit you out but other than that, I haven't see anything else.

I'm about 40 hours in and haven't seen anything.
Sabrina
New to the forum

Postby DrakeX » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:07 am

a Mario & Luigi Bowser inside story remake for 3ds has been anuntiated today in a nintendo direct, wich means all the vorish escenes of the ds version but now with the updated 3ds graphics they used in Superstar Saga + Bowser Minions
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby calin22 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:19 pm

There's a game (that I haven't played) called Dragon Rage that appears to be about Dragons eating people!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/498190/Dragon_Rage/
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby wisecrack3 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:49 am

Have you ever dreamed of playing a vore themed D&D game in space with 20-60 players all maxing out charisma? Dream no more, as SS13 had a few vore based servers that despite being made fun of by the rest of the community, is still fairing well for itself: https://wiki.vore-station.net/Main_Page

Tough learning curve, id reccomend TG first , just roleplay a normal human without kinks at first as to get used to the controls and jobs before playing on vore station/citadel
Mimes are vampires who wear makeup to avoid the sunlight, only able to speak safely in the dark
wisecrack3
Been posting for a bit

Postby Heath2 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:49 pm

calin22 wrote:There's a game (that I haven't played) called Dragon Rage that appears to be about Dragons eating people!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/498190/Dragon_Rage/

Seems interesting.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Boundy22 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:33 am

In a Dante Gameplay Demo for DMCV at TGS , It looks like Trish was eaten/Absorbed by this Monster and trapped inside its Stomach , Until now We dont know how she gets eaten/absorbed by it but the End of the video shows Dante getting her out of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DajtFqyXtuQ
Boundy22
Participator

Postby Dekkard2 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:18 am

Boundy22 wrote:In a Dante Gameplay Demo for DMCV at TGS , It looks like Trish was eaten/Absorbed by this Monster and trapped inside its Stomach , Until now We dont know how she gets eaten/absorbed by it but the End of the video shows Dante getting her out of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DajtFqyXtuQ

.....you use MOTORCYCLES AS CHAINSAWS?! That is awesome in the most insane way possible
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby Dyunglegend » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:36 am

Sabrina wrote:
Orlando wrote:

I'm about 40 hours in and haven't seen anything.

BIG SPOILERS FOR DRAGON QUEST 11:

Spoiler: show
When you revisit Hotto, the story involves the dragon Tatsunaga and the high priestess, Miko, secretly sacrificing people to sate his hunger. When the party discovers this and Tatsunaga attacks the village, Miko willingly allows herself to be swallowed alive. The whole time I was expecting that once Tatsunaga dies, classic video game logic would kick in and Miko would somehow still be alive. But to my surprise she was definitely digested (which makes sense considering that I rested at the inn a few times before I killed Tatsunaga..she can only churn in his gut for so long..)
Dyunglegend
New to the forum

Postby Heath2 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:37 am

Big belly for Tatsunaga?
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion