Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby Daea » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:32 pm

xsharinganx2 wrote:anyone have any updates for dragon dogma online there was alot of good vore from the hydra and maneater (chest mimic) in dragon dogma dark arisen has anyone seen any video of vore in dragon dogma online?

Sadly, there doesn't seem to be any vore in that one. Played a good bit, and the closest you got is the Chimera pinning you down with the lion head chomping on you before tossing you away (which the White Chimera and Manticore also do, just different monster skins). Still a really great game to play with friends, once you figure out how to install it properly (since I believe it's still JP only?). All the classic Dragon's Dogma gameplay, now with actual coop~ =P
Daea
Somewhat familiar

Postby vorenz » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:32 am

I'm guessing there is no vore in The Evil Within 2?
Sick and weak from my condition
This lust, this vampyric addiction
To her alone in full submission
None better.... Nymphetamine
vorenz
Participator

Postby Marco » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:31 am

I know this turns out to be fake later on, but taken out of context, I still think this scene looks pretty good. Just use your imagination, and pretend the reveal at the end of the battle doesn't happen. :gulp:
Attachments
150945537895148.gif
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Daea » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:28 am

vorenz wrote:I'm guessing there is no vore in The Evil Within 2?

Actually, I saw there was some vore in one of the boss (?) death scenes.
Some weird, goopy... tentacle monster thing can grab the protagonist and swallow him down with a large lump travelling down it's length.
https://youtu.be/pUAq0I24zmw?t=130 one vid I could find of said scene (weird glitch though with the character appearing for a split second just after he gets gulped, saw it in another video of the same scene, too)
Daea
Somewhat familiar

Postby xsharinganx2 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:29 pm

Daea wrote:
xsharinganx2 wrote:anyone have any updates for dragon dogma online there was alot of good vore from the hydra and maneater (chest mimic) in dragon dogma dark arisen has anyone seen any video of vore in dragon dogma online?

Sadly, there doesn't seem to be any vore in that one. Played a good bit, and the closest you got is the Chimera pinning you down with the lion head chomping on you before tossing you away (which the White Chimera and Manticore also do, just different monster skins). Still a really great game to play with friends, once you figure out how to install it properly (since I believe it's still JP only?). All the classic Dragon's Dogma gameplay, now with actual coop~ =P

man no point in me getting into DDO then, to much work to play that game, also nice evil within find :)
xsharinganx2
Participator

Postby N-Mario » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:05 pm

Started playing Super Mario Odyssey. MAN I can't believe how fully detailed this game is! :O

Besides the regular piranha plants, I found the giant ones in this in at least 2 kingdoms! I even took a snapshot picture of Cappy inside the mouth of a giant piranha plant. I absolutely LOVE it! It's so cute! :D
(Would anyone mind seeing the pic of it?)

My only disappointment is that you can't fit Mario inside them. :(
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Bowyer2 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:51 am

I found the trailer of Dragon Ball Z Fighters where the new character, Android 21 asking what would the character taste like. She even refer to them as meal and their powers seasoning.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=blLrgnUgkjg

1.28, 2.02
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:52 pm

N-Mario wrote:
Spunkomatic66 wrote:Sonic Forces features a bit where Sonic gets swallowed whole by a snake and has to fight his way out in a QTE sequence.

I wouldn't mind seeing this.

It was on a stream so I don't have the footage, but it's pretty nice. My one disappointment is that Sonic never loses control and I don't think failing the QTE gets him eaten for good like it does in Sonic Spinball, so there's never really any feeling of peril to it. He does get briefly swallowed, makes a quip, then escapes.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby Heath2 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:27 pm

Spunkomatic66 wrote:
N-Mario wrote:
Spunkomatic66 wrote:Sonic Forces features a bit where Sonic gets swallowed whole by a snake and has to fight his way out in a QTE sequence.

I wouldn't mind seeing this.

It was on a stream so I don't have the footage, but it's pretty nice. My one disappointment is that Sonic never loses control and I don't think failing the QTE gets him eaten for good like it does in Sonic Spinball, so there's never really any feeling of peril to it. He does get briefly swallowed, makes a quip, then escapes.

Snake bulges on the stomach?
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Wolfwood » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:30 am

Failing the quick time just has him get nommed, Try Again.

Also failing inside the snake doesn't show Sonic get out of it, but puts you just passed it anyway? Guess there's 2 ways out :P
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby Four_Spears » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:56 am

Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby swordstance101 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:07 am

Sadly I doubt this will result in vore at all but there is a creature in the Monster Hunter World trailer 2 and 3 that looks like what you would breed if you combine a chameleon and a rathian together.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtT5GIViSXo and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULqY6yXn2S4
Sorry I did not note the times it appears in these.
swordstance101
New to the forum

Postby DrakeX » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:40 am

just wanted to leave more detail on the snake scene from sonic forces; the moment you find the snake a small quick time event happens where if you dont react it will chomp sonic and it will be a game over

it is very quick though, the best moment in my opinion actually comes right after, after you dodge the initial quick time event Sonic will run along the snake body before being tossed up and swallowed, then there are several more quick time events, if you dont do anything, the snake will just stand there until they are over and spit out sonic anyway

However each successful quick time event press while inside the snake will make Sonic punch the snake from within, making a very big bulge on its body each time he strikes.

this escene can be found easily by searching walktrough videos of stage 8, it happens right at the end, i would say, the last 30 seconds of the stage. i doubt anyone would have failed the initial event that leads to gameover because its very easy to finish, but its so quick that it isnt worth anyway compared to the belly struggle
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:45 pm

Related to the Snake in Sonic Forces:
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQHeQ1Jdw30
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qP65mddZqo - 6:35 the Snake appears.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby HisashiHinata » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:31 pm

So, who else thought of vore when they revealed Mimikyu's exclusive Z-Move?

I know I did.
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby UnforsakenFantasy » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:36 am

Four_Spears wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llrarDkGEQ8

this was awesome, also the game looks fun, wonder if its on Steam
UnforsakenFantasy
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:38 am

HisashiHinata wrote:So, who else thought of vore when they revealed Mimikyu's exclusive Z-Move?

I know I did.

I thought of huge breasts smothering the victim on all sides, to be honest.

The only Fate game I believe on steam is this one: http://store.steampowered.com/app/511680/FateEXTELLA/
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:29 am

HisashiHinata wrote:So, who else thought of vore when they revealed Mimikyu's exclusive Z-Move?

I know I did.

It came to mind for me too.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby Tetrahedra » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:42 am

UnforsakenFantasy wrote:
Four_Spears wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llrarDkGEQ8

this was awesome, also the game looks fun, wonder if its on Steam

it's worth mentioning that that's actually footage from the japanese version of a phone game, "fate/grand order." there's an english version, too, but it's not gonna have her in it for a pretty long time. while she is technically a boss character, it's possible to obtain her as a servant as well, though she's limited so she's pretty rare. it's a decently fun, if grindy and p2w game. might not be interesting to people who don't know or have interest in the "fate" series though.
Tetrahedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby NightmareX7 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:49 pm

So, Mimikyu in Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon has a vore move where it devours the opponent, leaving the opposing Pokemon struggling inside (bulging and everything) before spitting them back out. Although I'm usually more partial to human(oid) prey, seeing a Gardevoir being devoured in this manner will be nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36rWUGQ84W8
NightmareX7
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion