Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby N-Mario » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:29 pm

Cycletwo wrote:How can I make a non vore character into a vore charcter in M.U.G.E.N?

Being with the MUGEN community for a few years, they are all pretty much sprite/graphics based. So you're going to need sprites, frames that make up the vore animation.
You'll need the tools to add the sprites into said character in order to animate them into MUGEN.
Then you're gonna need to know how to code in MUGEN, which most of ti takes place using notepad, or any text editor.

Long story short, it's a VERY long process to do this, but very well worth the effort. :)
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Jpofferz96 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:48 pm

Someone probably has posted this, but this totally caught me off guard cause it’s probably my favorite Vore scene in awhile. So I was playing Street Fighter V, and (I’ll spoiler this)
Spoiler: show
there’s this one character, Necalli, basically he’s a demon that feeds on the souls of fighters. He talks about feeding and people returning to him a lot. So naturally I was intrigued to see where they went with him. I played his character story and the general story, and unfortunately there wasn’t much there. In his character story he kinda majin Buu absorbs some fighters, but it’s vague looking since it’s in comic form. You just see his arm/slime cover the characters. BUT, then I played Akuma’s story, and oh boy was I caught off guard. So Akuma being a fucking demon god I figured Necalli would show, but what happened I didn’t expect. So after you, Akuma, beat him, in a desperate attack in the comic, he covers Akuma with himself and either literally eats him or pulls him into him. Then we actually see this muscle beast massively bloated from his meal. Now it’s Akuma, so you know what’s about to happen. After a bit of time of him looking satisfied at his gut, he then doesn’t feel well, and they show a image of Necalli feeling sick (even the captions say it looks like he’s about to barf) and Akuma bursts out of his stomach by essentially splitting him apart from the inside. It was such a well done Vore moment for a comic strip in a video game like Street Fighter especially, never expected Vore to show up there, especially my favorite type(when the prey struggles and puts up a fight/escapes to the preds sudden surprise after he thinks he won) I wish we could have seen a animated or live action depiction of this moment, but the comic did a really good job of depicting this regardless so I’m not too upset lol. Oh also, this canonizes that whenever he consumes someone he actually gets a bloated gut so that’s awesome ha. Here’s hoping we see more of that if he shows up again!
Jpofferz96
New to the forum

Postby night22 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:56 am

Jpofferz96 wrote:Someone probably has posted this, but this totally caught me off guard cause it’s probably my favorite Vore scene in awhile. So I was playing Street Fighter V, and (I’ll spoiler this)
there’s this one character, Necalli, basically he’s a demon that feeds on the souls of fighters. He talks about feeding and people returning to him a lot. So naturally I was intrigued to see where they went with him. I played his character story and the general story, and unfortunately there wasn’t much there. In his character story he kinda majin Buu absorbs some fighters, but it’s vague looking since it’s in comic form. You just see his arm/slime cover the characters. BUT, then I played Akuma’s story, and oh boy was I caught off guard. So Akuma being a fucking demon god I figured Necalli would show, but what happened I didn’t expect. So after you, Akuma, beat him, in a desperate attack in the comic, he covers Akuma with himself and either literally eats him or pulls him into him. Then we actually see this muscle beast massively bloated from his meal. Now it’s Akuma, so you know what’s about to happen. After a bit of time of him looking satisfied at his gut, he then doesn’t feel well, and they show a image of Necalli feeling sick (even the captions say it looks like he’s about to barf) and Akuma bursts out of his stomach by essentially splitting him apart from the inside. It was such a well done Vore moment for a comic strip in a video game like Street Fighter especially, never expected Vore to show up there, especially my favorite type(when the prey struggles and puts up a fight/escapes to the preds sudden surprise after he thinks he won) I wish we could have seen a animated or live action depiction of this moment, but the comic did a really good job of depicting this regardless so I’m not too upset lol. Oh also, this canonizes that whenever he consumes someone he actually gets a bloated gut so that’s awesome ha. Here’s hoping we see more of that if he shows up again!

Timestamped https://youtu.be/rWdQNn4Ry0k?t=166
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jpofferz96 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:32 am

night22 wrote:
Jpofferz96 wrote:Someone probably has posted this, but this totally caught me off guard cause it’s probably my favorite Vore scene in awhile. So I was playing Street Fighter V, and (I’ll spoiler this)

Yup that’s it haha thanks!
Jpofferz96
New to the forum

Postby Heath2 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:35 am

Jpofferz96 wrote:
night22 wrote:

Yup that’s it haha thanks!

I love that belly of his.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:37 pm

So, the Legend of Zelda Links Awakening got released for the Nintendo Switch. So everyone knows about the vore in this game regarding a certain chain chomp, and an anti-Kirby enemy character.
N-Mario
---

Postby Tetrahedra » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:22 pm

night22 wrote:

This is definitely my favorite vore moment in a modern game. When they showed Necalli for the first time I was disappointed nothing EXACTLY like this happened in his story mode, but the one little image they gave us really does go a long way. Does make me sad that he probably won't ever show up in a future SF title again. I miss Seth from 4, too. His ultimate wasn't VORE vore, but it was still pretty good.
Tetrahedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby LoneliestWolf » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:04 pm

I honestly would love to see an HD remake of Adventure for the Atari 2600, a game where the dragons can not only eat you but you're even able to struggle in their stomach afterwards!

LoneliestWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mechdragon1k » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:56 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDTS8npcQ3Y

nice thing here.

I was also surprised by psychonaut lung fish likes eating people.
Mechdragon1k
New to the forum

Postby N-Mario » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:03 pm

LoneliestWolf wrote:I honestly would love to see an HD remake of Adventure for the Atari 2600, a game where the dragons can not only eat you but you're even able to struggle in their stomach afterwards!

[ http://peterhirschberg.com/adventure/webdragon50.png ]

Yes please! I LOVE the struggling in dragons like that! :DS
N-Mario
---

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:55 pm

LoneliestWolf wrote:I honestly would love to see an HD remake of Adventure for the Atari 2600, a game where the dragons can not only eat you but you're even able to struggle in their stomach afterwards!

[ http://peterhirschberg.com/adventure/webdragon50.png ]

Somebody get this freakin' duck away from me! XP
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:43 am

OrcaVoreIsBestVore wrote:Somebody get this freakin' duck away from me! XP

lololololol

Or Big Bird...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby N-Mario » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:44 am

Come to think of it, I would LOVE to see an aquatic/underwater version of Atari Adventure. Instead of dragons, it could be either Sharks, or giant fish that swallow you, and still have the opportunity to struggle inside of them. The bats could possibly be squids, or octopus that steal your items. Instead of castles, you would need to open up the entrance to Atlantis. I would not mind playing this. :lol:
N-Mario
---

Postby Boundy22 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:15 am

Confirmed that in Gears 5 , If Kait didnt escape Karken Tentacle grab , then it will swallow her whole , starts at 0:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_hPIpq2ZlE
Boundy22
Participator

Postby Nerdrarg » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:23 pm

Boundy22 wrote:Confirmed that in Gears 5 , If Kait didnt escape Karken Tentacle grab , then it will swallow her whole , starts at 0:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_hPIpq2ZlE

I'll do you one better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qot5IOFuqE

For the description of the scene, open the spoiler tab

Idk much since I haven't played like any of the series, but she gets eaten by a snatcher temporarily, and it apparently connects to her past. Either way, she struggles a bit as she's pulled in(you don't see her go into a mouth though) and you see her being grabbed on by tentacles as she is struggling and saying, "WHAT IS THIS?" maybe referring to being eaten, but also being kinda controlled? and also "LET ME GO!" Unfortunately, those scenes are VERY brief. And you see a lot of slime falling around her in the stomach and eventually, her squad shoots it and she gets thrown out of the stomach, which is clearly from that area, and she catches her breath and is even covered in slime for that brieffff scene, because it's gone as the next scene goes. It's still a VERY good scene though.
Nerdrarg
Been posting for a bit

Postby Alice3hoping » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:11 am

I don't know if it counts exactly but Tyreen from borderlands 3 is a siren with energy draining powers and drains the life from people. She makes frequent allusions to her cult and people around her as being both family and food. Not quite devouring people whole and alive but...Well we do see a few 100% total drains of someone done throughout the game..
Alice3hoping
Somewhat familiar

Postby MidnightRose » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:09 am

Alice3hoping wrote:I don't know if it counts exactly but Tyreen from borderlands 3 is a siren with energy draining powers and drains the life from people. She makes frequent allusions to her cult and people around her as being both family and food. Not quite devouring people whole and alive but...Well we do see a few 100% total drains of someone done throughout the game..

Both of the Calypso twins are super vorish. Tyreen’s commentary aside, there’s the major character death of
Maya, who Troy completely drains and later gloats about killing.
Troy is also literally referred to as a parasite by Tyreen because he can’t live without siphoning off of her own energy. The twins definitely seem to take pleasure in absorbing powers/lives and are extremely cocky about doing so.
Almost immediately after killing Maya, Troy makes an implication to Ava that if she ever becomes a siren, he and Tyreen would love to absorb her powers/life as well.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby hotpocketshogun » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:33 pm

MidnightRose wrote:
Alice3hoping wrote:I don't know if it counts exactly but Tyreen from borderlands 3 is a siren with energy draining powers and drains the life from people. She makes frequent allusions to her cult and people around her as being both family and food. Not quite devouring people whole and alive but...Well we do see a few 100% total drains of someone done throughout the game..

Both of the Calypso twins are super vorish. Tyreen’s commentary aside, there’s the major character death of
Maya, who Troy completely drains and later gloats about killing.
Troy is also literally referred to as a parasite by Tyreen because he can’t live without siphoning off of her own energy. The twins definitely seem to take pleasure in absorbing powers/lives and are extremely cocky about doing so.
Almost immediately after killing Maya, Troy makes an implication to Ava that if she ever becomes a siren, he and Tyreen would love to absorb her powers/life as well.

Yeah i remember Tyreen stating after draining someone "they taste so much better when they're scared"
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowheart » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:45 pm

New game from 505 Games coming out called Indivisible which looks like a kinda hybrid platformer/action/rpg style story game with very nice artwork.

The game features a slew of allies who can join the main character Ajna, though when they join they seem to be absorbed by her, each one getting a cutscene.

It's very quick and only in a sort of 'light energy' form but figured it was still worth a mention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P_3PL7cM-E
Shadowheart
New to the forum

Postby DollyFailFail » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:40 pm

Shadowheart wrote:New game from 505 Games coming out called Indivisible which looks like a kinda hybrid platformer/action/rpg style story game with very nice artwork.

The game features a slew of allies who can join the main character Ajna, though when they join they seem to be absorbed by her, each one getting a cutscene.

It's very quick and only in a sort of 'light energy' form but figured it was still worth a mention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P_3PL7cM-E

Apparently the absorption thing is actually a plot point, and it is actually in-universe a thing that can only be done to certain people, which makes me very curious. Like, what happens to these people? Obviously they seem to be joining her willingly but like, is she just carrying them around temporarily? Do they become a part of her that she can just summon out temporarily? I've found an article that indicates it's actually the latter, but it's not an official source, so I don't know how legit the information is. But the idea of these characters that I already really like and feel invested in just giving away their ability to exist as individual people to someone they've met less that a day ago just makes me feel uncomfortable.

I really want to know and it saddens me that I'll have to wait until next month to find out.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion