Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Postby SeruOmen » Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:46 pm

Hate wrote:
Ivy (RE 2)
Having played the censored version of RE2 longer than I ever played the original, I can't remember if the Ivy plant monsters actually consume the character after beating them. I think they did, and the sounds you hear would certainly lead one to this conclusion, but I cannot confirm this. In any case Ivy's look like a green humanoid with tentacles for arms and a flower-like maw where the head and shoulders should be.

Giant Alligator (RE 2)
The name says it all really. Chases the character down a long hallway, if it beats them it grabs them in it's jaws (their head and legs hang outside opposite sides of the mouth) then tosses them into the air and swallows them whole. The animation of this happening to the female protagionist is floating around the net somewhere, though I have lost my copy unfortunatly. If anyone has it or knows where it can be found, please let me know.

Del Lago (RE 4)
A huge cross between salamander and whale that haunts a lake you have to cross on motor boat. Can eat the character once he has fallen into the water either by just swiming past rapidly and gulping him down (poor animation), or coming up underneath him and swallowing him (better). Unlike all the other games, this scene is limited to a male character.

The Ivy does not swallow the whole character, but if you are close enough when you die, it will wrap it's mouth around your head, immediatley digesting it with the acids it vomits, than releasing you decapitated body. Funny thing is, is your character continues to scream after the head is gone.

The giant alligator scene can be found here. http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=23324

Finally, with a ProAction Replay, you can change your character out for Ada Wong, to let her get eaten instead. I'll try to vidcap this scene soon.
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby random_man » Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:01 pm

FatalTragedy2004 wrote:There's a couple of more vore attempts in StarFox Adventures:

During one of the tests, a giant transparent General Scales picks up Fox and brings him VERY close to his mouth, which begins to open up. Unfortunately, it ends before Fox is eaten.

One scene after defeating a boss shows it lunging at Fox to eat him, but Fox does a flip to escape. Would have been fun to have a Resident Evil 4-style dodge button system, especially for that scene!

You forgot one thing, the first boss fight in the game, a giant creature (have no clue what the cross might be) attacks fox and he has to hit a glowing red thing on his butt, or somewhere close. After you slash that a few times he eats you and you have to hit something that looks like an vulvae so you can get a stone, then he vores you AGAIN and you yet again attack the thing, the way they did the stomach looked good.

God Of War: In the begining, you go through the ship blah blah blah, then later on the ship you see guys getting vored by one of the hydra heads (the second one you fight) Later theres the big head (main head) that you fight, he vored a guy holding the key to a door. After you kill it you have to travel down its throat to get to the guy hanging on for dear life at the edge of the throat before it goes straight down to the stomach, he rips the key off the guy and drops him into the stomach.
random_man
Somewhat familiar

Postby FatalTragedy2004 » Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:39 am

You forgot one thing, the first boss fight in the game, a giant creature (have no clue what the cross might be) attacks fox and he has to hit a glowing red thing on his butt, or somewhere close. After you slash that a few times he eats you and you have to hit something that looks like an vulvae so you can get a stone, then he vores you AGAIN and you yet again attack the thing, the way they did the stomach looked good

Actually, I didn't. There's already a post here about Galdon.
FatalTragedy2004
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:06 am

A great place to find vore in video games

http://www.vorarephile.com/vgames/

Sorry to anyone who may have already refrenced this

Postby Tails » Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:36 pm

I found a picture of Xyfrag here.

I'm also unaware if there are any others in the game, I didn't know about this one until reading it here actually.

Also, the aforementioned list is a great resource but it hasn't been updated in a while. I submitted a bunch of stuff from Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks but it was never added >_<. I don't remember all of them at the moment, but a few were;

In the living forest there are trees with large fanged mouths. At one point you have to feed enemies to the trees in order to advance.

Reptile has a fatality in which he dissapears and apparently bites the enemy in two while cloaked. He also of course has his head eating fatality.

During the fight with Reptile he summons a giant snake. It tries to eat you at one point but I don't believe it actually can. I'm also unsure as to what Reptile's special fatality is on the stage (I didn't want to lose to see).

During the fight with the first Orochi Hellbeast he is able to grab allies and hold them above his mouth. They then burst into flames and he swallows them down as they burn to ash.
Tails
Participator

Postby Marco » Mon May 01, 2006 3:18 pm

Kirby's Dream Land: A gameboy platfomormer where by pressing the "B" button you can make him suck up the enemys into his mouth! If you press "B" again he will turn to enemy into energy to kill another enemy, but if you press down he will swallow. (More of a "Squeek" than a "Gulp" for some reason...) There is also a boss that will suck Kirby up, but he ALWAYS spits out, even during game overs.

Super Mario 2 - 6 gold coins: On the "map" area you have to take mario to the thing that shares the name of the "Zone" you want to go to. (A Tree Represents "Tree Zone" for example) The only one that's different is "Turtle Zone" You simply walk up to the turtle and it will eat Mario, but strangly the "Zone" is in no way a stomach of any kind.

Final Fantasy VI (Not III): There is an Enemy called "Zone Eater" That, will swallow your characters if you let it. But YOU WON'T DIE!!! You are taken to a location which is suposed to be inside it (Again it is NOTHING like a stomach!)

Final Fantasy II: At some point you get swallowed by a sea monster called "Lethiatan" And have to escape aswell as save somone who met the same fate.

Final Fantasy IV: This Vore is sadly off screne, but there is a scene where Lethiatan (Yes, him again) Attacks you're ship and one of the Character Rydia falls out and then it cuts to a few years later (The whole team has been seperated and the main character Cecil has been asleep because of his injury's) You find out after finding one of you're team mates that Ryda was swallowed! You go threw the game thinking she died this way but, she eventually comes back and admit she was in side Lethiatan for a few years...

Legend Of Zelda Link's Awakening: This ISN'T vore really but it reminded me of it... There is a dungeou in warter which is in the shape of a giant fish, and the entrance is it's mouth. If you ring the guy who gives you advice he says "The Fishes Maw is WIDE OPEN! Sounds like a GREAT place to dive!" - The fact the call doesn't specify that the fish is FAKE makes it sound very vorish out of context, and also that the man is a Vorephile! Why else would he get so excited about an Open "Maw"?
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tails » Mon May 01, 2006 4:48 pm

Another note about Digital Devil Saga. There is also a softvore scene in the second game involving the boss Abadon. After your fight him for a while he uses a move called "Gate of the Abyss" in which he swallows a random character. It than skips there turn and says "They are being digested". After using it he makes a remark about his allies joining the battle and takes on the powers of one of the people he ate earlier in the game. He can't use those from your eaten allies however. After you deal enough damage he spits them back out.

Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time
On Yoshi's island you are faced with a giant Yoshi/Shroob hybrid called Yoob. He eats a number of yoshi and nearly gets you with his giant tongue. He also eats a koopa but spits her out later. After defeating Kamek the Shroobs use a growth ray to make Yoob even larger! He than eats Baby Bowser and soon after Mario and Luigi. The next dungeon takes place in his belly and you must free the yoshi so that they can open up his lower intestines via a rock. After you beat the boss you all jump down via his bottom, I was a bit (pleasently) surprised by that part actually.

Right before being eaten by Yoob, Baby Bowser swallows the Star Shards that he stole from you. We later find out that the star is sentient so it technically could be vore.

When you defeat the supposed last boss she transforms into a mushroom. You return with her to the present and find Bowser unconcious in the throne room. It than reveals that she is still alive and the mushroom forcibly feeds itself to Bowser to form Shrowser.

Wario Ware: Mega Party Game$
One of the multiplayer games involves the girl with a runny nose from previous other microgames. You play as the little bug creatures from the opening and must escape as she lowers her nose drippings. If you touch them she pulls you back up into her nose. The last one standing wins. A shame it isin't 1 vs. 3 like in Mario Party ^_^.

I believe there is a game in which you play a chameleon and must eat flies but I might be mixing games.

Mario Party
In one of the Bowser mini-games you play a 1 vs 3 game of tug-o-war, the catch is that it is played over a giant pirahna plant! The losers all fall into it's mouth. If the three win than they jump for joy. If the bowser player wins then they look down into the plant, before leaping back in shock. We can only wonder how it looked.

Super Robot Wars Alpha 3 (and I would guess others)
The EVA-01 has a move which involves eating part of the enemy. It's down with a shadow effect, and the enemy is whole in the next scene, but it's still pretty cool. There is a video clip HERE
Tails
Participator

Postby Evilseed » Wed May 03, 2006 2:52 am

Another vorish scene from Kingdom Hearts II involves the Genie Summon where Sora rides in Genie's mouth while he spins around firing like a gun turret.

"You humans have gorged yourselves on plant life for eons, but no more! Time to even the score."
Evilseed
Participator

Postby nobodysville » Wed May 03, 2006 5:35 pm

Dangit, someone already beat me to the Killer Instinct Riptor one; that's one of my favorites! Ah well, anyway, here are some blasts from the PC past:

Duke Nukem 2: This is before the almighty Duke Nukem 3D, when the series was a nifty 2D side-scroller: in one level there's a snake enemy that will swallow you whole if you get too close to it; you'll remain a bulge in its belly as it slithers across the screen, taking damage until you shoot your way out; I always let Duke stay in there as long as possible ^^

King's Quest: I'm pretty sure every installment of this series had at least one vore sequence in it (kinda makes ya wonder if Roberta Williams was into this), but here's the ones I remember: in III, where you play as Princess Rosella, when you enter a giant's house, you're faced with his equally giant dog. If you don't give him a bone, he'll snatch you up in his jaws and gobble you up, letting off a hearty burp afterward. In IV, where you play the Prince (whatever the crap his name is; Alexander, I think), there's a cave blocked by a massive spider's web; get too close without whatever item it is you need to get past it (I forget that too; it's been a long-ass time) & a giant spider climbs down and chomps you up, then does a little happy dance around the web. In VII, where you play alternately as Rosella and the Queen, there's a talking venus fly trap you have to toss a piece of meat to get past. Try to get past without it, and one of the plants eats you up and then, comically, gets one of those big poofy crowns over its head, like in those old butter commercials. I'm not sure if I ever got past any of these parts; I just kept getting everyone eaten, to my immense enjoyment.
"No offence, but do you have something against me? ...stop always trying to put me down for no reason please."
nobodysville
alcoholic, chain-smoking punk-ass

Postby Somone64 » Wed May 03, 2006 8:29 pm

Here's a couple from me. Sorry if these have already been mentioned.

In one of the Mortal Combat games for the SNES Kitana has a finishing move called Kiss of Death in which she sucks down her opponent like a noodle and then spits out the bones.

Final Fantasy X there are 3 monters that'll eat a random character. There's the Sand worms on the desert island called Home, The Creature that nearly eats Tidus in the beginning of the game, you can have a rematch with it latter in the game and it will eat a random character. Then there's the Marburo's, both green and purple will eat a randome character from time to time. They all end up spitting out the characters, but they are usually badly hurt or KO'd.
Somone64

Postby Kain » Wed May 03, 2006 10:43 pm

Super Mario 2 - 6 gold coins: On the "map" area you have to take mario to the thing that shares the name of the "Zone" you want to go to. (A Tree Represents "Tree Zone" for example) The only one that's different is "Turtle Zone" You simply walk up to the turtle and it will eat Mario, but strangly the "Zone" is in no way a stomach of any kind.

Yeah there is.....its the last level
Kain
Participator

Postby Mouse » Fri May 05, 2006 4:23 am

MJNSEIFER wrote:Final Fantasy II: At some point you get swallowed by a sea monster called "Lethiatan" And have to escape aswell as save somone who met the same fate.

Final Fantasy IV: This Vore is sadly off screne, but there is a scene where Lethiatan (Yes, him again) Attacks you're ship and one of the Character Rydia falls out and then it cuts to a few years later (The whole team has been seperated and the main character Cecil has been asleep because of his injury's) You find out after finding one of you're team mates that Ryda was swallowed! You go threw the game thinking she died this way but, she eventually comes back and admit she was in side Lethiatan for a few years...

Dreadfully sorry to pick apart this post, but you've offended quite possibly the biggest Final Fantasy fan on the boards... First off, the creature is known as a Leviathan, and it shows up in quite a few of the Final Fantasy games, though not always as a monster that eats one of the party members... Also if I recall in Final Fantasy IV they only think that she was eaten by Leviathan when she was actually rescued by Leviathan and taken away to the land of summons, and she wasn't gone for years, she aged faster while being away in the land of summons.
Mouse
Author

Postby Guest » Fri May 05, 2006 2:16 pm

Mouse wrote:
MJNSEIFER wrote:Final Fantasy II: At some point you get swallowed by a sea monster called "Lethiatan" And have to escape aswell as save somone who met the same fate.

Dreadfully sorry to pick apart this post, but you've offended quite possibly the biggest Final Fantasy fan on the boards... First off, the creature is

known as a Leviathan, and it shows up in quite a few of the Final Fantasy games, though not always as a monster that eats one of the party members... Also if I recall in Final Fantasy IV they only think that she was eaten by Leviathan when she was actually rescued by Leviathan and taken away to the land of summons, and she wasn't gone for years, she aged faster while being away in the land of summons.

Mate. I'm a fan of FF as much as you are, I just can't spell. And I was fully aware that "Leviathan" or whatever is in a few games - but they were not vorish scenes so there was no need to mention them.
Finally the Version of FFIV I had wasn't the best translation and I was never really sure if she was gone for years or not.... Sorry if I offended you.

Yeah there is.....its the last level

I'll have to play that game again and look closer. I know EXACTLY which level you mean and if you're right I can't beileive I missed it.

Postby Marco » Fri May 05, 2006 2:18 pm

Errr........That was me just then! It logged me out for some reason!
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Aki » Sun May 07, 2006 2:15 am

in the Seiken densetsu (mana) sieries, 1(remake only) 2 3 and children of mana, have a petite lizard like creature with a tounge, it will swallow you for about 2 seconds, but children of mana seems to be the only one with inteligent enough AI to actualy use the attack.
Aki
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Wanderer » Sun May 07, 2006 9:27 am

Well, as a Mana player myself, I am very familiar with the Biting Lizard thing.

Secret of Mana 1: (aka, Sword Of Mana): Looks like I have to start playing this one again. I got stuck and stopped playing a LONG time ago and hadn't seen any Biting/Pakun Lizards at the point I was at ^_^

Secret of Mana 2: (aka, Secret of Mana): This one had the best I have seen. you fight the Biting Lizard a total of three times. The first time, it's alone. basically whenever you get in range of the biting lizard it will stick out it's tounge and swallow the character. After sitting there full and burping for about 2 seconds it will spit you out (I know, too bad). This is the Biting Lizards ONLY attack (well, i think the higher level ones will cast heal as well) and you will take damage when you pop out. Later on, you face 3 at once, which is my fav fight. It's really easy to be high enough in level for that fight to take NO damage from their swallow attack, so if you set your partner's AI to cowardly, you can get eaten for a LONG time. much after that, you fight an upgraded version (I think this one was called Snap Dragon) but it does a LOT of damage when it eats you

Secret of Mana 3 (also called Seiken Densetsu 3, available fan translated): Well, sadly this SoM had the best lizards and characters as far as looks, but their swallowing technique took a back seat. In SD3, the lizards spend most of their fights (they are random encounters now) smacking you with their tail. They will swallow you when thy get low on HP, but it's really rare. The swallow technique also has rather poor hit detection, and if your character is moving/attacking they may just not get eaten or the pakun lizard will go all fat but not actually get the character >_<. Personally, I used ZSNES to make an ingame "movie" and played that over and over again. Unfortunatly, I don't have said movies anymore and I think they only ran within ZSNES

Children of Mana: Um, I must be out of the loop cause I havent heard of this game. Is this the same as Legend of Mana?
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MaxTwenty » Sun May 07, 2006 8:32 pm

Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet (I have a tendency to miss things)

-Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness
First you have to play through Cornell's story (Like that's a cost, it's a great game) and then it'll open up Henry's story. I can't remember if it happens in his as well or just Reinhardt's (he comes after Henry) but in the Tunnel level, there's a huge female spider demon who spins webs and has minions. Now, she does try to eat your character (no swallowing, at least that I've found, although if you die during it the character faints and it looks like it.) but given the location of the mouth it could also be taken as UB.
MaxTwenty
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Roru » Sun May 07, 2006 9:10 pm

Warcraft 3 & Frozen throne
The undead's Ghoul unit can be upgraded with an cannibalize ability, that lets it eat dead enemies to recover itself

also the dwarven rifleman sometimes make funny taunt
" Get.. In .. Ma .. Belly"
Roru
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Omega » Wed May 10, 2006 3:13 pm

Check my screencap folder for some more.

Heres a few for the list and a few I sent in to the aformentioned list.

Adventure - Probably the first console game with vore in it. There are
a series of dragons in each area and if you fail to have the sword that
slays them, they promptly swallow you and you are seen inside. For
the Atari.

Metal Slug 1 - There is an underground bridge and if you fall off at
a precice spot you resurface in the jaws of a giant bass. There
is also a level where you race up a tree while a huge mechanical
snake swallows the whole tree trying to get at you.
In 1 or 2 there is a battle with a machinegun wielding boss. When you
finish him off he falls into the waters below and a orca leaps up and
swallows him, then spits out the bones.

Joe -n- Mac/Caveman Ninja - An early boss is a giant plant. Once in
a while it will grab you, stuff you in its mouth, and spit out your skeleton
afterwards. Final stage has you leap into the jaws of the T-rex you just
beat and battle it out in its stomach. One of many many "Battle-in-the-
Stomach" levels in various games.

Waku Waku 7 - You and the final boss grow to giant size and duke it
out. He can vaccuum you up and swallow you as an attack and then
eject you.

Samurai Showdown - in one of the sequels the hidden final boss has
an attack where he summons a frog that pokes its head up from the
floor, whips out its tongue and swallows you.

Dino-Rex - You play a dinosaur. After each battle, if you win a,
pteranodon may swoop down and either fly off with the looser in its
beak... Or swallow them whole on the spot.

Primal Rage - You play mutated dinosaurs and beasts. Can devour
the human spectators.

Feed Florg - From the Neo-Pets online pet game. You must keep little
pet-pets from escaping off the dinner table of Florg till he slurps them
up. Neopets has a fw other voreish games or games with a slight
vore theme to them. Mostly involving frogs and bugs.

Dungeons & Dragons: Towers of Doom - You have an option late in the
game to battle a huge red dragon. They give you lots of opportunities
to decline. The dragon will sometimes lean its head down and take
you in its jaws and try to eat you, chewing a few times.

Natural Selection - A RTS mod for Half Life. Marines vs Alien creatures.
One breed can spin webbs and another has the ability to swallow people.
They are then trapped in the stomach and slowly digested, very dark
with veins faintly seen and stomach sounds around. You need two players
on opposite sides to see this though as the AI never performed the feat
in all the times I tried to get it to in single player.

Rampage - Various editions out now. you play a giant monster smashing
cities and eating people.

Dungeon Magic - If you take the right path in this game you encounter
a giant snake that will swallow you whole. If you die inside it, it then
spits out your skeleton.

Shadow Force - Yet another "battle in the monsters stomach" levels.

That it for now.

Omega
Omega
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Omega » Wed May 10, 2006 3:16 pm

Did anyone happen to save screencaps from the old VGV
or Vore Video Games lists off of Yahoo groups before they
were deleted? I lost several screencaps then that cant be
replaced... Also they had a large collection of video segments
from various Resident Evil games with more than a few
ecvellent dodges to the censorship.

Any help in recovering these would be greatly appreciated.

Omega
Omega
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion