Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby midi » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:58 pm

DrakeX wrote:VR animations on youtube posted a couple of very well donw deathclaw vore animations, im pretty sure they are from the paid content of merciless nature so there´s a pretty big chance they will be removed soon, better watch them before they are gone

Can't find any VR animations channel.
midi
Somewhat familiar

Postby DrakeX » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:17 am

midi wrote:
DrakeX wrote:VR animations on youtube posted a couple of very well donw deathclaw vore animations, im pretty sure they are from the paid content of merciless nature so there´s a pretty big chance they will be removed soon, better watch them before they are gone

Yup, seems like the channel got taken down, not surprising considered that most of its videos where.paid content
Can't find any VR animations channel.
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DodongoQueen3 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:57 pm

In one game , Warcraft 3, you had these things called Kodos, they had the ability to devour one enemy whole, and you could keep em til they die (which the kodo spat out at the end) or it dies with the unit free.... thought that be interesting to note.... sorry
DodongoQueen3
New to the forum

Postby TheBlueRaichu » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:07 am

I think I'm going to categorize all 163 pages of information in a new post, it seems like every other page to every five pages we get repeats (which isn't bad, but still).
TheBlueRaichu
Been posting for a bit

Postby xmarkx » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:51 pm

TheBlueRaichu wrote:I think I'm going to categorize all 163 pages of information in a new post, it seems like every other page to every five pages we get repeats (which isn't bad, but still).

Well good luck, it's going to take a while
xmarkx
Somewhat familiar

Postby Michele » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:52 pm

Im not sure if anyone does know this, but in Super Smash Brothers Ultimate, Mimikyu can 'vore' you and KO you.
Michele
Somewhat familiar

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:48 pm

Michele wrote:Im not sure if anyone does know this, but in Super Smash Brothers Ultimate, Mimikyu can 'vore' you and KO you.

I can only assume that means he conceals you in his costume so you see his true form and instantly die, right? That sounds so OP. XP
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dekkard2 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:52 pm

DodongoQueen3 wrote:In one game , Warcraft 3, you had these things called Kodos, they had the ability to devour one enemy whole, and you could keep em til they die (which the kodo spat out at the end) or it dies with the unit free.... thought that be interesting to note.... sorry

I remember that unit. I believe it belched out said eaten units bones after it was finished. I remember I made a map in WCIII that had a bunch of elf women and a bunch of those things and just had them eat the elves. Good times.
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby Firon » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:57 pm

DodongoQueen3 wrote:In one game , Warcraft 3, you had these things called Kodos, they had the ability to devour one enemy whole, and you could keep em til they die (which the kodo spat out at the end) or it dies with the unit free.... thought that be interesting to note.... sorry

the dragon units also had this ability
Firon
---

Postby Shadowpuma27 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:23 pm

The Warcraft III editor was pretty easy to pick up and mess with stuff I found. You can even find the devour ability from the kodos and dragons and give them to other monsters. a personal favourite of mine was to make it able to target heros. NO ONE IS SAFE

Can't remember all the details as that was ages ago but if you find how to give devour to another creature be sure to also give them digest cargo and devour cargo hold I think they are called.
Shadowpuma27
---

Postby Random_person » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:10 am

Coming in live from the new Bendy Run game.

Dying in the first level grants you Bendy getting eaten by the chest. Dragged to the mouth via tentacle and all. You can unlock Alice Angel as well. There's only one other monster being that Bendy pissed off with a mouth full of teeth (and rendered), and that's a car. I just started so I can't report about that one just yet.

After Edit: The car just pulls Bendy closer and starts punching the daylights out of him.
Last edited by Random_person on Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Random_person
Participator

Postby DrakeX » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:56 pm

Moji´s ultimate attack in the moba game Paladins involves her using magic to turn enemy players into a pet biscuit, if you then touch it with your two headed turtle mount the pet will procced to bite the biscuit in half and swallow each half with each heads, causing an instant kill.

recently on update 1.4 a new skin for Moji released wich turns her turtle mount into a 2 headed dragon/hydra thingie, and the ultimate remains the same.
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DollyFailFail » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:50 pm

DrakeX wrote:Moji´s ultimate attack in the moba game Paladins involves her using magic to turn enemy players into a pet biscuit, if you then touch it with your two headed turtle mount the pet will procced to bite the biscuit in half and swallow each half with each heads, causing an instant kill.

recently on update 1.4 a new skin for Moji released wich turns her turtle mount into a 2 headed dragon/hydra thingie, and the ultimate remains the same.

God that reminds me, I need to get back into Paladins again. Haven't played it since the debacle where I lost my old steam account, it's free, so I should probably just get it again.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orlando » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:52 pm

Thanks to the person who mentioned this Phantom Chaser game.

Unfortunately the isn't that good so not much video game footage on Youtube. It's also a phone game so not too many people have capture devices for that (unless they're a Pokemon Go Youtuber......)

Luckily I did find a decent free phone capture app that allowed me to record some footage.

Old Toad Boss of world 2-10, will immediately swallow a character upon entering.

https://youtu.be/b9y1lwKZiPE
Orlando
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JamesJayZero » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:06 am

Warning. Minor spoilers to guacamelee 2
Spoiler: show
Uay Pek, second major boss (aside from Calaca) actually SWALLOWS luchador during the 4-th stage of her fight after she transforms! That really caught me off guard. The funny thing is, right after she transformed i thought to myself as a joke "Yeah. She's cool, and i want her to eat me". And that's exactly what happend. It's actually preety good sceene if you just whant to look at it from the vore point of view.
https://youtu.be/VBLxHJR-gy0 41:45 dialog+battle 46:17 transformation+vore
JamesJayZero
Been posting for a bit

Postby HisashiHinata » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:25 am

JamesJayZero wrote:Warning. Minor spoilers to guacamelee 2
Uay Pek, second major boss (aside from Calaca) actually SWALLOWS luchador during the 4-th stage of her fight after she transforms! That really caught me off guard. The funny thing is, right after she transformed i thought to myself as a joke "Yeah. She's cool, and i want her to eat me". And that's exactly what happend. It's actually preety good sceene if you just whant to look at it from the vore point of view.

Oh wow. That was actually pretty good! Even the swallowing part had a great bulge to it! Now, if only there were art about this...
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby JamesJayZero » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:58 am

HisashiHinata wrote:
JamesJayZero wrote:Warning. Minor spoilers to guacamelee 2

Oh wow. That was actually pretty good! Even the swallowing part had a great bulge to it! Now, if only there were art about this...

She's the best. Her comments about it are so good as well. She's a good character even if not counting the scene.
JamesJayZero
Been posting for a bit

Postby jdvore » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:05 pm

Don’t know if it was mentioned already, but there’s the demon Resentment in Bayonetta 2 found towards the end of the game that has plenty of vore surrounding it. If you stand too far away from it, it will charge a light flash and if you’re caught in the cone of the beam and don’t dodge it, it will turn Bayonetta into a little girl. It will then move towards you slowly, and if you don’t use an Umbran Climax to break the move before it catches you, it will swallow you whole and give you an instant game over.

If you weaken Resentment enough then there is another instance of vore in the torture attack you can do against it. Using a torture attack on Resentment summons the demon Baal, which I think for Bayonetta is a giant toad, who grabs Resentment with its tongue, slams it around, then instantly drags it into its mouth and swallows it whole.
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Alesleo » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:17 pm

There is an instance of vore in the new gameplay trailer for Biomutant:

The little furry critter protagonist faces a giant feral beast while raiding a mech;
In the last phase the thing tosses in the air the protagonist and swallows them whole. Cue a Star Fox Adventures like belly level. The surprising thing is that if you fail, it will full tour the protagonist and then sit on them. Couldn't believe it!

Can be seen here:
https://youtu.be/uMSGJ0P9bXw?t=774
Alesleo
Been posting for a bit

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:14 pm

I just uploaded a good clip of a sim getting nommed by a cowplant in Sims 4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDvFkR1BamA

And here's one with edited sounds:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5erEGZbh6zE
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200