Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Postby callmecloud » Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:32 pm

Chrisis wrote:voraphile.com >.> They have hundreds on their list

But they seemed to have stopped updating:(
callmecloud
Been posting for a bit

Postby Skeiron » Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:25 pm

In all the three Spyro the Dragon games made by Insomniac* there are some enemies with vorish attacks. Those that I can remember are

Spyro the Dragon
There was some tree enemy that would run up to you and chew you which deals damage, and eventually spit you out. If your hp is low enough he will keep chewing untill you respawn. I thought that there were simmilar enemies in the other games as well, but I can't remember them all.

Spyro: Gateway to Glimmer
In the boss battle against the second boss, he would gulp up projectiles to shoot at you (nice gulping sound). Also in the final boss battle this creature is reincarnated as a robot with (just about) the same moves.

Spyro: Year of the Dragon
There was one boss battle which took place in the insides of a giant worm. If you jump of the platform into the liquids, that deals digestion damage. Also there was a whale in one of the homeworlds which would swallow you whole and have a special item in its belly (nice gulping sound). When you're in there you can freely swim around in the whale's belly and can escape by being spat out. Also, if you do not grab the item he will swallow you again after you escaped, and this can be repeated infinitly unless you grab the item.

And of course the little dragonfly that follows you around to indicate your hp eats butterflies to gain health in all three games. Great game series by the way :wink:

*Not sure about the later Spyro games by the other developers since I haven't played them.
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mentus » Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:58 pm

callmecloud wrote:
Chrisis wrote:voraphile.com >.> They have hundreds on their list

But they seemed to have stopped updating:(

yes I sent in a few games situations b4 and they updated but they have yet to add the ones i recently sent in.
Mentus

Postby Chrisis » Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:45 am

yeah last time I was there I sent SMT DDS but I have yet to see it :((
Chrisis
The eternal procrastinator

Postby FatalTragedy2004 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:58 pm

There's a couple of more vore attempts in StarFox Adventures:

During one of the tests, a giant transparent General Scales picks up Fox and brings him VERY close to his mouth, which begins to open up. Unfortunately, it ends before Fox is eaten.

One scene after defeating a boss shows it lunging at Fox to eat him, but Fox does a flip to escape. Would have been fun to have a Resident Evil 4-style dodge button system, especially for that scene!
FatalTragedy2004
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eka » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:17 pm

Updated. Keep them coming!

Anyone want to help me update the list please also let me know!
Eka
Administrator

Postby Hate » Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:23 pm

Since I love both vore and Resident Evil, and since i'm bored here's some more indepth description of the vore in the various RE games. I haven't included cases where the enemies start chewing on the characters body, just the ones where your character is actually eaten whole and (usually) alive.

Yawn (RE/RE Remake)
Giant snake from the original game that can swallow characters, clamping down on the top half of the charcter, before breaking their back and swallowing them whole. Yawn appears in the Gamecube remake of the original game and can eat a male character in a cinema (you don't really get to see anything) but appears to have lost the ability to devour player characters.

Neptune (RE/RE Remake)
Colossal great white shark. As you might expect the vore is very messy and fairly hard to see.

Ivy (RE 2)
Having played the censored version of RE2 longer than I ever played the original, I can't remember if the Ivy plant monsters actually consume the character after beating them. I think they did, and the sounds you hear would certainly lead one to this conclusion, but I cannot confirm this. In any case Ivy's look like a green humanoid with tentacles for arms and a flower-like maw where the head and shoulders should be.

Giant Alligator (RE 2)
The name says it all really. Chases the character down a long hallway, if it beats them it grabs them in it's jaws (their head and legs hang outside opposite sides of the mouth) then tosses them into the air and swallows them whole. The animation of this happening to the female protagionist is floating around the net somewhere, though I have lost my copy unfortunatly. If anyone has it or knows where it can be found, please let me know.

Birkin stage IV (RE 2)
Another battle I can't remember clearly, though I think I have the name right. Birkin is a mutated human researcher that looks like...well it's hard to describe. He's a big 6 legged mutant with a nightmarish assortment of spikes and eyeballs covering him. Can chew on the character as an attack and (I believe) eats them with lots of blood and gore if he wins.

Final Birkin (RE 2)
Same guy as before, except this time he is little more than a semisentient blob with a spike-filled mouth filling a train carriage. Will again chew on characters, and finishes them in a very gory eating animation once again.

Hunter Gamma (RE 3/RE Outbreak/Re Outbreak File 2)
Large bipeadal lizard like creatures with unusually large heads. Though the monster and the animation change a lot between RE3 and Outbreak, in both games the creature picks up your character, stuffs them in it's mouth and swallows them whole. Again, the animations of both the RE3 and Outbreak versions of this happening to female characters is online somewhere.

Gravedigger (RE 3)
A giant worm with four long spikes near it's mouth that it likes to stab you with before rearing up and swallowing the character whole. Not a very good animation if I recall.

Gulp Worm (RE: Code Veronica)
Another giant worm, somewhat similar to the Gravediffer, but with a four part segmented mouth and little arm things inside the mouth. Bursts up from under the ground beneath the character, swallowing them up to the hips while the arms force the victim further into it's mouth before finally being swallowed whole. Another female vore scene that has been put online, though the version I have seen is fairly poor quality.

Lurker (RE 0)
Giant frogs that lash at the characters with their tongues. If they get a hold they drag the character back into their mouth torso first and swallow them whole.

Mutant Sharks (RE Outbreak)
Ugly cretures mutated so far that the only barely resemble actual sharks, they can prey on characters that fall or are knocked into a pool of water. They leap up out of the water and devour the character head first before going back underwater and resurfacing with the characters kegs hanging out of their mouth for a moment.

Crocodile (RE Outbreak File 2)
An aparantly normal crocodile lurking in an artificial lagoon. The vore here is mostly implied at you only see the character get pulled under water and then a cloud of blood appear.

Nyx (RE Outbreak File 2)
Nyx is hard to describe, it's sort of a giant blob that has absorbed a dozen people and another monster. It is vaguely humanoid with what are functionally arms and legs, but they are made from people and other things it has absorbed into its body. Really creepy. Anyway, it can do the same thing to your character, grabbing them and absorbing them until they die. Not vore as far as i'm concerned but no doubt some here would disagree.

Del Lago (RE 4)
A huge cross between salamander and whale that haunts a lake you have to cross on motor boat. Can eat the character once he has fallen into the water either by just swiming past rapidly and gulping him down (poor animation), or coming up underneath him and swallowing him (better). Unlike all the other games, this scene is limited to a male character.
Hate
New to the forum

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:08 am

Clock Tower(SNES): Hard-vore/cannibalism, M/F

At one point you can end up in a jail cell with a man who lost his sanity and has been starved. If you don't give him some food, he jumps at you and the screen fades to black, followed by the sounds of him eating you.

I should point out that it's possible to play through the game without getting locked-up, but I think it's a requirement for one of the endings.

For those who don't know, the original Clock Tower was released on SNES.
The one released on Playstation is a sequel.

Postby random eater » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:45 am

Metal Slug 3 (Arcade/neogeo)
In mission 1 there are some big grasshoppers who attack and grab you from the sky and eat your neck, but later they drops you (dead of course)
There's also gaint eels in an underwater road that appears out of a gate and crashes into a hole and takes out a gaint chelly fish in his mouth.
There 4 of them.
In mission 2 (not really vore, but still cool :D ) some zombies will throw up and if you hit the puke you will change in a zombie that throws up a gaint blood cannon.
In mission 4 those grasshoppers return and there are also walking man-eating plants.
Also there are worms and snails that spit out acid and if you hit that, you will be digested 8O
In mission 5 clones are made of your friend. If you safe your friend the clones will change into zombies and like in mission 2 they fire a bloodcannon from there mouth.
Attachments
064[1].gif
Dunno what's with that fish through in the picture.
064[1].gif (83.77 KiB) Viewed 26234 times
009[2].gif
009[2].gif (492.8 KiB) Viewed 26237 times
013[1].gif
Our hero being digested
013[1].gif (12.6 KiB) Viewed 26232 times
017[1].gif
Not really vore, but i't's spitting stomach acids
017[1].gif (25.88 KiB) Viewed 26194 times
069[1].gif
069[1].gif (46.21 KiB) Viewed 26256 times
086[1].gif
It's zombie marco... THROWING UP!!!
086[1].gif (89.31 KiB) Viewed 26244 times
017[1].gif
And here's a zombie that attacks
017[1].gif (25.88 KiB) Viewed 26147 times
random eater

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:46 am

Oops, last one is wrong.
Here's the real picture
Attachments
017[2].gif
017[2].gif (17.38 KiB) Viewed 26145 times

Postby Vir » Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:14 am

Just found a couple.

World of warcraft.

In the newly opened instance of Ahn'Qiraj (the 20 man instance part) theres a kind of monster called Flesh hunter, its a blob suffice to say.. it has a attack that swallows one of those attacking it up close (usually one that are high on the hate list) then deals digestion damage for about 11 seconds before the victim gets out (or dies, due to insufficient heals)

There is also a rare elite monster in the area called Badlands, that delivers a emote '<mobs name> feels better after eating <characters name>' (or something to that effect)
Vir
Participator

Postby Nasonxian » Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:34 pm

I'm suprised everyone forgot about Gon for the Snes. It was only released in Japan, but you can find the Rom here and there online. On the second level, you have to fight a few sharks, but if you swim in front of them, they'll swallow you whole, and just sit there in the water, with quite an impressive belly bulge, until you squirm enough to make them spit you out
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby Nasonxian » Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:29 pm

Another is the free Online game, Adventure Quest. There is a [VERY strong] monster called Xyfrag, that has two adventurers who it had eaten stuck inside it's body, floating there. There may be more vore refferences, but that's the only enemy I've seen so far that has any bit of vore in it.
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby Nasonxian » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:11 pm

Sonic Riders and Sonic Adventure 2/2 Battle also have a tad bit of vore, I suppose you could say. In Sonic Riders, when you're playing as Knuckles, your first basic attack is that he roars at the opponent, and always looks like he's about ready to chow down :p In SA2 or SA2Battle, the second to last boss, The Biolizard, will often start turning around with its mouth open, and if Shadow gets too close, it will snap its jaws shut over him. Unfortunately, there's no chewing and/or swallowing, Shadow just gets hurt and falls, losing all of his rings.
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby Evilseed » Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:27 pm

There's some vore and near vore in Kingdom Hearts II.

When fighting Cerberes at times he will grab Sora's arms by biting down and holding one in each of his side heads then rear back to striek with his middle head. This triggers a reaction command where you make Sora break free and flip into the air above Cerberes. It's quick but you can see Sora using his keyblade to block the jaws from closeing on him. Sora can then come crashing down on Cerberes and knock him out for a moment.
If you fail Cerberes simply bites Sora

Later in Halloween Town there's a boss called the Prison Keeper. The boss carries Lock, Shock and Barrell arround in a cage and occasionally eats them. It holds the cage over it's mouth and shakes it till one of them falls in. It then gains different powers depending on who it eats. (Eg if it eats Shock it gains fire powers) Apparently the swallowed one gets out after some time because I noticed it alternateing powers during the fight. I'm not sure exactly what happens as the boss was moving around too much. It's also got a LOT of HP so it takes a while to beat it.

EDIT: if Sora is in the right position when the Prison Keeper is attempting to swallow one of the trio it triggers a reaction command where Sora can jump into the monster's mouth and beat it up from the inside.
"You humans have gorged yourselves on plant life for eons, but no more! Time to even the score."
Evilseed
Participator

Postby Feeder » Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:22 pm

Can someone help me?

I remember seeing this vore clip from a video game. Unfortunetly the frog-creature was facing the wrong way so you couldn't see anything.

All you hear is a women scream "No!" then CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH!

Any ideas what game it was?
Feeder
Participator

Postby Random_person » Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:02 pm

Ah but evil seed you forgot about the Shadow one in beasts castle!

(Reading from the strategy guide) The move Shadow Stalker uses really just makes sora a deer in headlights then swallows him. Not sure if sora gets out buy a hit inside or outside shadow stalker since I haven't gotten that far yet. (Being grounded sucks! )
Random_person
Participator

Postby Evilseed » Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:15 pm

You must have a different stratagy guide than me cause mine doens't say anything about that in the walkthough part, however I checked the back where it lists all the enemies moves and what damage they do and sure enough Shadow Stalker does have a move called Swallow the description of which is "swallows Sora after trapping him with light"

The guy never did that to me, course I took him out really fast.
"You humans have gorged yourselves on plant life for eons, but no more! Time to even the score."
Evilseed
Participator

Postby Mouse » Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:50 am

Kingdom Hearts II Just thought I'd throw this one in as well... During the first boss fight in Beast's Castle, there's a monster that possesses the entire ballroom, occasionally causing holes to open up in the ground under Sora causing him to be eaten...

Curse of Monkey Island As I played through this game again recently I was reminded of a part where Guybrush Threepwood gets eaten, whole, by a snake... (complete with full cartoony bulge of him standing fully upright in the snake's stomach...) This part of the game requires you to solve a puzzle to escape the snake... One of the more humorous things is that you pick up a ton of junk from inside the snake, and one of it is a remains of a natrualist... (blood and bones and explorer's cap for you hard vore fans)

Final Fantasy XI Apart from the video I submitted a link to, there's also some new stuff in the Aht Urhgan expansion... There's a new mob type called lamia (everyone here would know them as a naga though, even if it is the improper name) anyway... they've got an ability that strips you of all your armor... (not exactly vore, but it could count as prevore =P) As well as the new class Blue Mage being able to learn an ability called Digest. (It's unfortunately just an HP drain thing... and doesn't have anything about swallowing beforehand... But you get what you can in an MMO)
Mouse
Author

Postby IceCreamStand » Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:02 am

Tomb Raider Legend has some excellent vore in it. Details and screenshots can be found here
IceCreamStand
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion