Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Crusador Of Centy

Postby SlayerSarge » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:47 pm

Natural Selection: there's an alien called Onos, it's a behemoth that can either kill you or eat you whole, as a marine you hear the sounds of digestion and see a cool fleshy inside when devoured by it as you wait in alien's stomach until your marine friends can kill the Onos or until you get digested

this game is a half life mod that's really good and fun to play as you can pick either marines or aliens for a first person shooter or go commanding as a commander in the commander chair on the marines team
SlayerSarge
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ciriun » Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:09 pm

Didn't see it on there, but in Sphinx and The Mummy (I think its called) there's a monster very early in the game that eats the main character, then spits him out to high ledges. You even get a good view out from in its mouth while you're aiming.
Proudly using words like sugar, sauce, candy, sucker, milkshake, and cherry without any double meaning.
Ciriun
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Omicron_xd5 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:30 pm

In Super Mario 64, there is a world called Tiny-Huge Island. Tiny Island is when everything is small, making Mario look giant and Huge Island is when everthing is huge, making Mario look small. In Huge Island, the is a pool of water where a giant fish called bubba fish swims. If you don't cross the water in time, it swallows you whole, killing you insantly
Omicron_xd5
---

Re:

Postby OtakuCat89 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:29 pm

In earthworm jim 2 the second (or third level( you are underground and a worm thing will eat you whole and then spit you back out.
OtakuCat89
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby killerwolf6 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:23 pm

in Grandia II nere the begaining a piece of the creature your hunting, the mouth eats one of the characters, the person though tranforms into the wings of i believe his name was valfore escapes, late in the game you see the girl asorbed into valfore
coffee coffee COFFEE!!!
killerwolf6
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dane » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:04 pm

Silent Hill 3

SPOILER WARNING!!!

In one of the final cut scenes of the game, the main character Heather starts to feel pain in her stomach and then vomits up the baby god thing that has been inside her all along. A cultist named Claudia picks up the living fetus and swallows it whole in a drastic move to safe the birth of the god. Even if you like vore, its a disgusting and nightmarish scene, but I guess it is vore.
Dane
Participator

Re:

Postby Orlando » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:58 am

killerwolf6 wrote:in Grandia II nere the begaining a piece of the creature your hunting, the mouth eats one of the characters, the person though tranforms into the wings of i believe his name was valfore escapes, late in the game you see the girl asorbed into valfore

OMG, I can't believe I missed that... who gets absorbed though? Elena or Milennia?
Orlando
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Wolfwood » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:27 am

lol, someone got absorbed?
like, for good? or one of those 'kill it and rescue her' things?
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Re:

Postby killerwolf6 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:49 am

Milennia, around the ending, but when elena relizes milennia is part of her, milennia then sepreates from elena, for the final boss fight,
coffee coffee COFFEE!!!
killerwolf6
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby SonicE5 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:46 pm

Oh,I forgot about SpongeBob:CFTKK.In one level,you travel through athe giant bull worms belly.
This signature hasnt been edited in years.... UNSTIL NOW!
SonicE5
Participator

Re:

Postby lore43 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:06 am

HHmmm...I just found one that I didn't really think I would find...anyway...sorry is someone already said this one

Sly 3 Honor among thieves in episode 6...Honor among thieves if you die as Carmalita during the boss fight Dr.Ms giant whatever the hell it is...((the thing that grabs sly in the very beginning of the game before he does the flashback. Its the first thing you do in the level.)) It eats sly with a nice little crunch and a death yell.
lore43
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby lore43 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:20 pm

I found another one stretch panic is an overall strange game but one of the bosses which looks like a deformed version of you will eat you as an attack.

((if anyone wants to give a more detailed version please do I haven't played this but saw a small clip where she did the eat attack on the girl.))
lore43
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Orlando » Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:50 pm

I already mentioned the Stretch Panic ones in a few posts of mine. It's the first boss, she is a big headed pigtail thingy... she'll either breathe fire on you or suck you in and chew you up. I think it's pretty nicely animated IMO, and she even makes a nice "hawk-patootie" when she spits you out. She also goes "tasty!" after spitting you up. Where did you get the clip? I would like one...

There's also a green blob who's hungry to eat anything, including you, which is also nicely animated.
Orlando
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby lore43 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:13 am

OK I didn't see it sorry and I'll look for it again
lore43
Somewhat familiar

Postby Angel » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:41 am

Zelda: Oracle of Ages (GBC/GBA):

Dungeon #7 takes place inside Jabu-Jabu's belly, much like in Ocarina of Time. What's more, the Zoras seem to think it's quite normal for Link (who is by the way referred to as a "young mermaid" because an item he found in an earlier dungeon gives him a fishtail while in water) to want to enter the large fish's stomach... :-)

Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast (PC):

The Large Shield +2, which can be found in Durlag's Tower, has an interesting description:
"This shield was commissioned from the finest dwarven smiths by Pellan of Tyr, a renowned paladin who was known for his unquestionable courage and total lack of common sense. Upon hearing that a red dragon was ravaging the countryside, Pellan mounted his horse and rode off to do battle. Pellan and his armor digested readily, but the shield gave the dragon severe stomach cramps. He coughed it up and it laid in his treasure pile for several years until it was retrieved by Pellan's son, a paladin who knew when to sneak."
(I feel sorry for the poor red.)

Alien Storm (Genesis):

This old beat them up game puts your fighter (male, female or robot) against invading aliens. The larger tentacled aliens attempt to gulp you whole, sometimes even jumping a long distance with their mouths down. They never actually swallow, but you get to see your fighter struggle a bit, legs sticking out. However, in one of the between level scenes, one of these is shown gobbling a human whole. (Short animation though.) Also, the final level takes place inside a giant alien whom has swallowed your character whole (with a frog-like tongue), you get to run around its insides trying to locate and destroy its brain.

Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Game Cube):

I'm surprised nobody mentioned these yet. A common enemy, especially around the Forest Haven and inside the Forbidden Woods dungeon, is the Deku Baba, a large carnivorous plant that can grab and chew Link (but unfortunately never swallows). The boss in the Forbidden Woods dungeon is a giant carnivorous plant who can swallow and spit Link out in a very nice animation. Later, in the Wind Temple, Link battles a giant sandworm which also has a swallow & spit attack. Also, its weak point is its tongue, so you tend to get several nice maw shots during this battle. :-)

Bionic Commando (NES):

At least one (maybe more, can't remember) area features giant venus flytraps hidden in the ground. It they close on the main guy, he is killed instantly. They are in fixed places and don't move, but are invisible until you come pretty close, and its easy to accidentally walk into them. (Or not so accidentally, if you are like me and love carniplants...)

Secret of Evermore (SNES):

I never got very far in this game, but the first area has enemies called "carniflowers" which can grab and chew your character a bit. I read somewhere that there are very strong, invincible versions later in the game. It's from these that I took my nickname "carniplant" for carnivorous plants in general. :-)
Last edited by Angel on Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Angel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby lore43 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:25 pm

How could I have forgotten the deku baba...
lore43
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kailen » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:00 pm

One that is often left out of lists:

Lunar: Eternal Blue Complete. In the Dark God Zophar video sequence, Zophar reaches down, grabs the Fortress of Althena, pulls it out of the water, then engulfs, crushes, and consumes it. Complete with belch.
Kailen
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby TehFissuex » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:05 pm

I got one.

LOZ- Twilight Princesses

The water temple's boss is an eel monster that, in the beggining will grab link and swallow him, then spit him back out. The later version looks more dangerous, but I was more concerned about beating the boss than my voriosh desires, so someone else'll have to look that one up.
TehFissuex
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Epsilon_Dark » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:47 am

theirs a shadow gate game for the Gameboy color that had you swim to get a key but unfortueantly theirs a hungry shark in the water that gabbles you up the screen goes balck and a message appeaeirs sotmhing cant rember lost the game cuse i could never get past that part
Epsilon_Dark
---

Re:

Postby killerwolf6 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:47 am

in bomber man 64 there was this one level where you were being chased by a half dead serpent thing that you could ether bomb it till it was dead or let it eat you and fight your way through it's digestive track
coffee coffee COFFEE!!!
killerwolf6
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion