Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby N-Mario » Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:45 am

There's a new game called 'Hazelnut Bastille', that some point in the game involves a giant Hippo that will take you places after you go inside it's mouth. It's kind of detailed.
https://twitter.com/manaaflow/status/951852187759644675
https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoBestFriends ... _the_time/

Interestingly enough the game is developed somewhat akin to the Zelda-like ARPG style.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Boundy22 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:32 am

For people Interested in "Vaccum Sucking" kind of Vore , The New Yakuza 7 game will have a Giant Vaccum machine that can suck people , Dont know if it will be a weapon in Gameplay or not

https://dengekionline.com/articles/22135/
Boundy22
Participator

Postby Buttlet » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:28 am

I'm really surprised no one has brought Ring Fit Adventure, ESPECIALLY considering the fact it literally has a giant body-building bara dragon. Come on, I thought people would instantly see what he does in the actual game at this point for horny research's sake. smh

Dragaux ends up eating all of the Four Masters near the end, the antagonist body-building leaders, to steal their power for himself, cue plot to save them since they're still alive inside him. A few Worlds later, actual digestion is later implied surprisingly for a Nintendo game, you meet their ghosts in the penultimate World that's the actual afterlife, who confirm their bodies have already been absorbed at this point, with their power still digesting in Dragaux. The whole interaction with Dragaux was even complete with a lot of vorish teasings and a burp after he did it. Unfortunately, it's all in dialogue and with some effects, so no actual on-screen 3D animation of it but still has the impact. https://youtu.be/f9sepc0Se5k?t=1h39m39s

In the 2nd "Expert" NG+ lap of the game, after you (somehow) free them after the final fight with Dragaux (yes with bodies, even though it already said and shown they were absorbed and successfully sent to the afterlife? Status-quo shenanigans) the game basically repeats but harder and in the context that Dragaux is healed from his evil influence and is just helping you train with the other Masters. Game is identically the same map and boss-wise but with different dialogue signaling there's no stakes anymore and is for your improvement, and they repeat the events but willing volunteering their power to him this time, them being a bit TOO eager to get eaten seeing their reactions now. https://youtu.be/UJRytxtm4_E?t=1h19m6s

...This makes even less sense in context since the two Worlds after still has the same plot-beat of "meet their ghost for a final training gauntlet before big finale" scenario, they're literally ghosts again in the next two Worlds' story events implying they DIED AGAIN but act like they simply "joined forces" to train you. Ring says he was worried that they might have not come back this time, but then Dragaux claims he would never let them be truly hurt since they're friends now afterward. Even though... they were in the afterlife for a period. Like it literally has people who passed away and you talk to these canon deceaSED PArENTS AnD-
Why am I thinking so hard about a fitness game's continuity :?
Buttlet
New to the forum

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:46 am

Star Wars Vader Immortal Episode 2 looks promising.
There is this Rancor-like beast, called Darkghast.
You can see it eating at least 2 npc's, first one out of view, saddly.

https://youtu.be/SCfY2DlD6ok?t=1655

https://youtu.be/SCfY2DlD6ok?t=1863

It also attempts to grab you on multiple occasions.

https://youtu.be/SCfY2DlD6ok?t=1841

If someone has VR, they might want to get a look at it.
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby adam001 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:53 pm

Malkarion, a boss in Dauntless, have an attack where it swoop a player up, bite on them for a bit, then throw them up in the air and tail-slap them down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XsJYHgz8FQ&t=38
adam001
New to the forum

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:36 pm

Update in regards to Vader Immortal.

Turns out you can not get eaten by the rancor-like Darkghast. But you do get a pretty nice mawshot.

I recorded a view versions of the final encounter, 4 in total. 2 with and 2 without music, as well as two with increased brightness of each version.

Also, music and no music, those two versions are different recordings, so there is a light difference in pacing and view.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... IE1ke2uBfX

The best maw view starts by 3:14 in the normal cut, and at 3:12 in the version without music
Last edited by Myuutsuu85 on Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby AngewomonsLover » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:49 pm

Just a random question- in Super Paper Mario, the boss battle against Francis, he can swallow you and it pops up a warning telling you to shake the wiimote to escape. What happens if you don't? I'm curious if it just automatically breaks you out if you don't shake the wiimote.

His stomach does damage you while you're in there as well, so I'm also curious what happens when your health reaches 0, if it forces him to spit you out or if you get a game over while still being in his stomach.
AngewomonsLover
Been posting for a bit

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:08 am

AngewomonsLover wrote:Just a random question- in Super Paper Mario, the boss battle against Francis, he can swallow you and it pops up a warning telling you to shake the wiimote to escape. What happens if you don't? I'm curious if it just automatically breaks you out if you don't shake the wiimote.

His stomach does damage you while you're in there as well, so I'm also curious what happens when your health reaches 0, if it forces him to spit you out or if you get a game over while still being in his stomach.

He spits you out and you immediately do the classic Super Mario Bros. death plummet.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ouroboros 95 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:26 am

In Guilty Gear Strive, series veteran Faust has a new move where he eats the opponent and gets a bloated stomach. Not my thing but it might interest someone. At 0:20

https://youtu.be/0-NeCgZrl-g

download/file.php?mode=view&id=253438

download/file.php?mode=view&id=253439
Attachments
D26F6B16-8EBD-47A2-99E3-9ED38858486D.png
675BD1EB-0881-4AB6-AE86-FC4C8119CCF4.png
Ouroboros 95
New to the forum

Postby Heath2 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:09 am

Ouroboros 95 wrote:In Guilty Gear Strive, series veteran Faust has a new move where he eats the opponent and gets a bloated stomach. Not my thing but it might interest someone. At 0:20

Um, how does he even eat?
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MidnightRose » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:55 am

Heath2 wrote:
Ouroboros 95 wrote:In Guilty Gear Strive, series veteran Faust has a new move where he eats the opponent and gets a bloated stomach. Not my thing but it might interest someone. At 0:20

Um, how does he even eat?

He has a face, it’s just obscured by the bag.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby jaggedjagd » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:03 am

Buttlet wrote:I'm really surprised no one has brought Ring Fit Adventure, ESPECIALLY considering the fact it literally has a giant body-building bara dragon. Come on, I thought people would instantly see what he does in the actual game at this point for horny research's sake. smh

Most people probably collapse from exhaustion before they reach that point... Thanks for sharing buff bara dragon goodness. @w@
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vorenz » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:32 pm

Apparently the Cacodemon in Doom Eternal coming out in March will just eat the player for instant death if the player gets to close.
Sick and weak from my condition
This lust, this vampyric addiction
To her alone in full submission
None better.... Nymphetamine
vorenz
Participator

Postby NotTadpole » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:46 pm

There aren't any actual graphics or artwork about it, but one of Stellaris' randomly-chosen artifact excavation sites involve discovering the remains of a primitive civilization that was born in, and evolved inside the digestive tract of a gigantic arthropoid creature that tunneled underground in an alien moon. These aliens had a natural resistance to the acid residues of the arthropoid's digestive organs, but it still drastically reduced their lifespans. When they reached the Renaissance era and developed better forms of medicine and science, they discovered they were living inside the intestines of an enormous monster instead of merely inside a big underground tunnel, and instead of cherishing the fact that their host kept them safe from other predators, they panicked and waged a war against the creature by arming every able-bodied citizen in an all-out attack against the beast. And... all that did was give the massive arthropoid some indigestion and gut pains, which caused it to regurgitate the entire primitive civilization out of its intestines and into its stomach, causing them to be all digested to death in its stomach acids.

By the time you find the arthropoid, it has been long fossilized after dying of simple old age, blissfully unaware of the fact that it had once harbored an entire civilization within its bowels. This is prime video-game material and I wish it could be the setting of a video-game, I always wanted to live safely inside the body of a huge creature.

Pics for those who want to see it for themselves:
Spoiler: show
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:54 am

NotTadpole wrote:
Spoiler: show
There aren't any actual graphics or artwork about it, but one of Stellaris' randomly-chosen artifact excavation sites involve discovering the remains of a primitive civilization that was born in, and evolved inside the digestive tract of a gigantic arthropoid creature that tunneled underground in an alien moon. These aliens had a natural resistance to the acid residues of the arthropoid's digestive organs, but it still drastically reduced their lifespans. When they reached the Renaissance era and developed better forms of medicine and science, they discovered they were living inside the intestines of an enormous monster instead of merely inside a big underground tunnel, and instead of cherishing the fact that their host kept them safe from other predators, they panicked and waged a war against the creature by arming every able-bodied citizen in an all-out attack against the beast. And... all that did was give the massive arthropoid some indigestion and gut pains, which caused it to regurgitate the entire primitive civilization out of its intestines and into its stomach, causing them to be all digested to death in its stomach acids.

By the time you find the arthropoid, it has been long fossilized after dying of simple old age, blissfully unaware of the fact that it had once harbored an entire civilization within its bowels. This is prime video-game material and I wish it could be the setting of a video-game, I always wanted to live safely inside the body of a huge creature.

Pics for those who want to see it for themselves:

Okay, that was amazing. Thank you for sharing this.
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby NotTadpole » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:49 pm

Myuutsuu85 wrote:Okay, that was amazing. Thank you for sharing this.

No problem! I'm glad you liked it; I was worried this would've been too niche for other people to enjoy it ^^;

If I may ask, what exactly caught your interest about that event?
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:47 am

NotTadpole wrote:No problem! I'm glad you liked it; I was worried this would've been too niche for other people to enjoy it ^^;

If I may ask, what exactly caught your interest about that event?

Pretty much all of it. It was a very unique scenario to beginn with. You don't often hear about sentient species, that evolve in an even bigger species. I am also quite happy, that the big creature did continue to live a long life and not had to suffer from his little inhabitants ignorance.
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby Nyabulon » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:49 pm

I was just watching some MK11 fatalities, and I realised Kotal Kahn basically has a graphic hard vore finisher. It's the second scene at about 20 seconds. He turns into a big cat, and mauls the opponent (m/m).

Heads up, it's mortal kombat so it's pretty graphic and gory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u30OMRCiIQo
Nyabulon
Been posting for a bit

Postby LoneliestWolf » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:40 pm

Just recently discovered this game prototype called "FoxBear" that was part of a software development kit from way back in the day. Here's some footage of the game itself(Not my footage):

It's simply a sidescroller where you can control the speed of the fox as a bear saunters towards you. If the bear catches you, he'll chew you up for abit before spitting you out. Sadly the bear never swallows, but the animations are still nice. Wish I could figure out how to extract the sprites from this game, but it seems rather complicated from what I tried.

Here's a link to the game if you'd like to play it yourself, that said it doesn't run very well on modern machines(Though it can still function on my Windows 10 laptop): https://archive.org/details/foxbear
LoneliestWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:44 pm

NGL, the sounds start getting very annoying even after passing the bears while doing their animation frames off screen.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion