Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby AquaticCitizen » Tue May 17, 2022 2:40 pm

In Dead by Daylight, a new killer got added called the Dredge. It's mori is that it sort of absorbs the survivors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BihbGnRgp0Q
AquaticCitizen
Somewhat familiar

Postby disguy » Fri May 20, 2022 5:07 pm

Nobodyman wrote:The trailer for MultiVersus dropped and it has Jake from Adventure Time swallowing the Tasmanian Devil (1:45).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgnSFrNDUz4

Turns out that's not a gag just for the trailer either. Some moveset videos got uploaded, and his neutral-special is apparently the same exact thing where he swallows an opponent and acts similarly in function to Kirby's/King Dedede's inhale, with a slingshot-like spitout you can seemingly control the angle of. According to his in-game movelist, this also works on allies and gives them an armor buff on release. https://youtu.be/YDt1fYEAnbU?t=145

Edit: Taz can also eat his opponents - although I figured he'd have this ability - and chew on them. It's more functionally similar to Yoshi/Wario where he cannot move; instead, he can either chew further or spit them out early. https://youtu.be/-lYI5DBauZA?t=113
Last edited by disguy on Mon May 23, 2022 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Boundy22 » Sun May 22, 2022 1:08 pm

In " The Evil Within 1 " , We know that there was a monster in Julie Kidman's DLCs that its head looked like a lighthouse and when it spot Julie , it opens its body but sadly due to the Awful camera angle we werent sure the monster swallowed her or chomped on her , But I have Good News regarding this

The Good News is that I found a freecam video of it , and In it we can finally see The Full Picture and see the Monster Swallow her whole On-Screen , It Starts at 1:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WDqUwtpWGU
Boundy22
Participator

Postby TheMightyHQ » Tue May 24, 2022 5:36 pm

Captured a good vore scene from Japanese lewd fighting game called "Professional wrestler Kaede Kamigaki"
Hunter Gamma like creature knocks out a girl, chomps her, rapes her (I didn’t included this part XD) and swallows whole afterwards, we can see belly bulges and internal view of her, curdled inside. Nice moans and gulps!

https://giant.gfycat.com/ChiefPhonyAngwantibo.mp4
or
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ChiefPhonyAng ... mobile.mp4
TheMightyHQ
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orlando » Sat May 28, 2022 3:33 pm

Orchestration wrote:Oh! No! You misunderstood, this is on the Japanese version. I don't think the fight is available on the English version yet.

I am just lucky I am playing the Japanese version, they released what is essentially a free UR character, about 2 weeks after I started playing, and UR characters are HORRIBLY OP. I didn't spend any money though (well I spent £6/$8 on the JP version, nothing on the EN version), gachas are NEVER worth it.

I am guessing it's a bug? Or maybe the JP players base didn't like their waifu's being eaten? Looks like the bug may have been around since February?

I am playing through both EN and JP versions at the moment but the EN version is missing a lot of stuff, so I am nowhere near as far along on the EN version. The JP version gives out a ticket, for completing all daily tasks , that halves the summoning cost on elemental pulls for example.

Oh. Dang and I already uninstalled the app. That has to be a bug then because it makes no sense for them to develop that boss's mechanic and then remove it. Especially not for a fanservicey game like this.

On a different note

I googled a Paper Mario enemy named Shlurp and Shlorp and a wiki said that these enemies would try to swallow the player, either Mario or Peach. "They move around very slowly on the ground and will eat Mario or Princess Peach if they get too close." https://mario.fandom.com/wiki/Shlurp

I was eager to see it eat Peach but much to my disappointment they did not have any type of attack to eat the player... not Mario, not Peach and definitely not Bowser... and even using the Pixi that shrinks you they do not try to eat you.

But then why does this description exist? "Shlurps suck up and swallow anything they find in their way, including the player, although they will spit them out afterwards, dealing a small amount of damage"

The above text is from the Super Mario Wiki and is available under a Creative Commons license. Attribution must be provided through a list of authors or a link back to the original article. Source: https://www.mariowiki.com/Shlurp
Orlando
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby stankoman223 » Sat May 28, 2022 8:39 pm

There's a fairly new mobile game with some vore-ry elements called Necromerger. It's one of those merging games with items on a grid that you merge 2 of to get a higher level version, usually for more points or whatnot. The main gimmick for this one is that you have this monster at one end of the screen called the Devourer, which is this giant cthulu looking thing with rows of teeth. You can feed it by dragging minions, items, or potions over to it and dropping them. When you drag them into the eating zone, the creature performs a looping animation of it opening its "mouth", bearing some rows of teeth. When it eats something, It's pupils go into a ^ shape, accompanied with a slight gulping noise. Also, many of the minions (the monsters you can make) have special dialogue when you pick them up to beg you to not feed them to the Devourer. Also, depending on what you feed the devourer, the Necromerger (who sadly can't be fed to the devourer himself) says certain things directed to the Devourer, such as "I need to fatten you up..." or "was that good?"

Just some small stuff, but I figure it seemed like a cute lil thing.
Here's a link to it, for those who want to try it:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ecromerger
stankoman223
Somewhat familiar

Postby animorphs » Sun May 29, 2022 6:44 am

No ni kuni has a vorish bit at the start.
animorphs
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheHungryKobold » Sun May 29, 2022 12:06 pm

animorphs wrote:No ni kuni has a vorish bit at the start.

Care to elaborate?
TheHungryKobold
Been posting for a bit

Postby AngewomonsLover » Mon May 30, 2022 12:34 pm

TheMightyHQ wrote:Someone uploaded a nice vore scenes from japanese game called N-INNOCENCE. Some semblance of dragon eats girls whole and spits them out few seconds later, nice throat bulges and sounds!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmXiEN0QZ9g

Video is private.

Found another upload of this same scene, though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOmbttM6QbY
AngewomonsLover
Been posting for a bit

Postby animorphs » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:45 am

TheHungryKobold wrote:

Care to elaborate?

Basically in the start of a game your pig-mouse flying companion grows big and scoops up your character in his mouth before escaping the game's main antagonist's attack.
animorphs
Been posting for a bit

Postby animorphs » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:57 am

animorphs wrote:
TheHungryKobold wrote:

Care to elaborate?

Basically in the start of a game your pig-mouse flying companion grows big and scoops up your character in his mouth before escaping the game's main antagonist's attack.

Here you can watch it occur at 11:35
https://youtu.be/LpkqQGxumEQ
animorphs
Been posting for a bit

Postby Verilo » Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:36 am

During a scene in the Graveyard of Shadows, the cat girl party member has an experience like this. She returns to her hometown where her townsfolk start becoming plates of food which she eats. Later she's seen with a ridiculously large belly and burps a couple times.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1423610/
Verilo
Somewhat familiar

Postby bigboy1992 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:27 am

Verilo wrote:During a scene in the Graveyard of Shadows, the cat girl party member has an experience like this. She returns to her hometown where her townsfolk start becoming plates of food which she eats. Later she's seen with a ridiculously large belly and burps a couple times.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1423610/

Do you have any clips or a save file of this?

Edit: Nvm I spent 5 and a half hours playing to get this pic. Was actually surprised when I saw this. Also you can name the main characters.
Attachments
Tales of Zilmurik belly pic.jpg
bigboy1992
Been posting for a bit

Postby MisterEbony » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:17 pm

I'd love to find a playthrough of this...
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby DrakeX » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:54 am

Besides the allready mentioned critters from the latest Kirby game; The forgotten land, the final boss was also mentioned, but i wanted to elaborate a bit more since there is a lot going on with this boss. big spoiler ahead

Spoiler: show
The final boss of the game, Fecto Elfilis (who looks like a mixture of a renamon with an orbital frame legs and big ear wings), its pretty much the Chrono Trigger Lavos/dbz Cell of the Kirby universe. When you first see him he is inside a glass tube in an ebryonic looking shape being guarded by the Beast Pack leader Leongar, after you defeat Leongar you find out that he was being manipulated by Elfilis and this is where sh*t breaks out, literally, as he turns into a gooish mass and proclaim he will devour everything. At that moment the rest of the beast pack army comes to defend his leader only for Fecto to start shooting tendrils to all of them and pull them into his mass, absorbing them and turning into a nightmarish chimera like goo with the screaming faces of the absorbed beast pack members, including Leongar who was absorbed off screen and chases Kirby in a escape and battle boss battle.

After defeating him in this he shoot his goo tentacles again at Kirby but he manages to dodge them but Elfilin, the little animal companion that helps Kirby trough the game and happens to be the good side of Elfilis who got separated from his main body it's caught by one of the tentacles and dragged into the mass too, and you see him inside it as an sphere of light slighty moving toward the center of the mass where it gets sucked into a bigger sphere of light. Then the whole mass turns into a sphere and flies to the rooftop where it takes it's real form (the renamon/orbialframe-ish looking creature i mentioned) and attacks Kirby and after you defeat him, Elfilin will pop up from his back and Kirby will have to literally suck him out of it to finish the fight, failure to do so in time will cause Elfilis to shake off Kirby with his spear and re absorb Elfilin into its body.

After the battle Elfilis is presumed destroyed until he re apears at the end of the post game worlds where it's revealed that his soul survived and is attempting to turn Leongar into his new vessel, after defeating the possesed beast King he attempts to fight Kirby directly in his embryo looking form only for Morpho Knight buttlerfly to suddenly fly by and land on Elfilis, causing him to desintegrate in light and be absorbed by Morpho Knight.

After Kirby defeats MK he dissolves into light and you see a siluette of Elfilis materializing back and flying off until the end of the Ultimate Cup Z arena stage where he appears again in his final form as Chaos Elfilis and battles Kirby again, once defeated he turns into an sphere of light that starts to pulse with the siluettes of all the absorbed beast pack members, revealing that they all have been still trapped as part of Elfilis all this time, until finaly exploding and regenerating into a smaller sphere of light, wich is then absorbed by the smaller Elfilin.

So yeah, lot of absorption, soul vore and body horror concerning this boss so i felt the need to elaborate on him a bit, also his final form design it's pretty cool looking and imagineing that the beast pack members remained a part of him until the very end makes it more horror inducing. Also considering that at the end he willingly re joined his other half means that maybe it won't be the last we will be seeing of him as it opens the posibility of Elfilin turning into him in order to help Kirby in a future game.
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Verilo » Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:35 pm

MisterEbony wrote:I'd love to find a playthrough of this...

If someone has recording software and a Youtube account (or connections to a Youtuber already), we could.
Verilo
Somewhat familiar

Postby ClarAya » Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:02 pm

In the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game, Shredder's Revenge there are giant Mousser robots that will do a chomp attack if the player is caught their legs will be sticking out of the Robots mouth and if you mash the buttons they will flail their legs trying to get out, there is no swallowing sequence if you run out of health
ClarAya
Participator

Postby N-Mario » Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:16 pm

ClarAya wrote:In the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game, Shredder's Revenge there are giant Mousser robots that will do a chomp attack if the player is caught their legs will be sticking out of the Robots mouth and if you mash the buttons they will flail their legs trying to get out, there is no swallowing sequence if you run out of health

This has already been mentioned in this topic earlier. I know because I even responded to the message. :)

waistdeep wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lDx5ydZTbE&t=201s

Vore in the TMNT "shredders revenge game. The rat catcher robots have an attack where they chomp on you and your characters legs flail comically outside of the mouth. Splinter is the prey in this clip, but the turtles and April are all playable characters as well :)
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Aickavon12 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:06 pm

https://youtu.be/uZg3mWKi5oc

Dragon's Dogma II is now being worked on. If the Hydra enemy makes a comeback then we're all in for a *VERY* GOOD TIME!

If the mimic enemy comes back as well? Even better. Hell there might be some new and amazing vore sequences!

(Even if there is minimal or zero vore, then we'd still have a good time because the first game itself was just really fun anyways.)
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Orin » Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:37 pm

I found another instance in the new TMNT game. At the end of level 9 you'll face a mutant crocodile named Leatherhead. He has a grab where he'll chomp your character leaving out of his mouth only their flailing legs, pretty much like the big mausers people already talked about. Again you can get free by mashing buttons.
Here's a list of my Character.AI and Caveduck.io bots: Link
Orin
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion