Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Postby Jidane » Mon May 15, 2006 7:51 am

Been looking over the thred and think I didn't see this here (or I simply flew over the past posts too fast and didn't notice)... But there's vore in the first Silent Hill game.

Right before the first boss you'll get a little hint on how to defeat him, which reads as follows:

Hearing this, the hunter armed with bow and arrow said "I will kill the lizard" but upon meeting his opponent, he held back, taunting, "Whose afraid of a reptile?"

At this, the furious lizard hissed "I'll swallow you up in a single bite!" The huge creature attacked, jaws open wide.

This was what the man wanted. Calmly drawing his bow, he shot into the lizards gaping mouth. Effortlessly, the arrow flew, piercing the defenceless maw, and the lizard fell down dead.

If you don't get your ass out of it's attack range while fighting the lizard, it'll swallow you.
Jidane
Artist

Re:

Postby Nasonxian » Mon May 15, 2006 4:37 pm

I also found a bit more vore in AQ[Adventure Quest]. There are a few Zards who have a bit of Vore in their descriptions, such as the ToadZard, whos description warns travelers that the Zard has been known to leap out and swallow hikers whole, and the Shadowzard, whos profile says it looks like a shadow one moment, but the next, it looks as if the shadow is trying to eat you.
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby AnthonyHawkina » Mon May 15, 2006 11:54 pm

O.k. I know I don't post much so I hope this one isn't here and I missed it but here is some vore in an up coming game. For you that loved kirby in the last two smash brothers games. In the up and coming Smash brothers Brawl he gets a super move which is his cook move from kirby super stars. Well thought I would share I don't have an image as of yet but the video with the scene is on there main site

http://www.smashbros.com/en/movie/index.html

I think that is the proper link if not I'll get it fixed asap.

(I don't know how much this would qualify for most vore fans but it doeshave preperation and well he is cooking mario. *Shurgs*)
AnthonyHawkina
Been posting for a bit

Postby Beany_one » Wed May 17, 2006 12:46 am

MaxTwenty wrote:Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet (I have a tendency to miss things)

-Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness
First you have to play through Cornell's story (Like that's a cost, it's a great game) and then it'll open up Henry's story. I can't remember if it happens in his as well or just Reinhardt's (he comes after Henry) but in the Tunnel level, there's a huge female spider demon who spins webs and has minions. Now, she does try to eat your character (no swallowing, at least that I've found, although if you die during it the character faints and it looks like it.) but given the location of the mouth it could also be taken as UB.

Yes, it's in both. The boss does that while she has the lower half of her body and you're about half the room length away. It should be noted that this move is an instant kill, and to fight her in Henry's game (where you have a limited amount of game time) can result in throwing off your schedule for the last three levels, especially the Outer Wall which once the fourth or fifth (can't remember which) day ends becomes inaccessible for our venerable hero. However, it's worth it to watch this...although you have to fight her in Reinhardt's game no matter what (she's a carryover from the original Castlevania 64, all of which is contained within Legacy of Darkness).

There's also a Medusa boss, but all she does is turn the lower half of your character to stone (Henry and Carrie only). Although Carrie's like a fourteen-year-old girl (which means she looks ten). No idea why; in the original version she was a young adult. Go figure.

The game is great, though. Lots of instances of implied vore (mainly hard or vampiric in nature, if that even qualifies), and you can certainly let your imagination go to town with some of this stuff.
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world: those that understand binary and those that don't.
Beany_one
Participator

Location: In my pants, which seems to be the wrong location for this forum.

Re:

Postby Tribal » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:08 pm

Yay thread Necromancy! I'm a video games nerd, and yes, I've been keeping an eye out for vore in the games. I'm amazed at some of the stuff that hasn't been mentioned, honestly.

Rampage: All of the Rampage games, part of getting your life back is to eat things. And one of the main things you can eat are the people running around on the ground. You can also eat other things. And, if these things are bad, the character will throw up, for those of you who are interested in that sort of thing.

Primal Rage: Another game where to regain some health, you can eat your people. There are lots of humans running around your feet, and if you can hit the right button combination, you can scoop one up and gobble it down for some extra health. Lots of blood, crunching, and screaming, too.

Pac-Man: The original voreophile's game! You run around, eating dots, and either get eaten up by a ghost or get to eat the ghost, yourself, if you are properly 'supered' up.

Kirby: An entire series of games where your character swallows enemies whole. Sucks air in, gulps the enemy, and possibly gets some abilities out of the whole mess if he's lucky.

Tekken: The character of 'Kuma' has a throw where he'll grab hold of his opponent and start chewing on them noisily. This attack does quite a bit of damage (in small incriments, so you can just imagine the teeth chomping bits away) before he throws them away from himself. No cool death-scene eating or anything like that, but it's still a great throw. A real turn-on if you like the hard stuff.

Super Mario RPG: There's a miniboss whose name escapes me at the moment. It's essentially a head and mouth with arms and legs. Its main attack is to slurp someone up and eat them. The second time you meet this enemy, it can eat you, declare how delicious (or yucky in a couple cases) you are, then spit you out and create a clone.

Super Mario World: No one mentioned this one? The first place you find Yoshi! He can gulp down enemies with a slurp of the tongue, eating all sorts of enemies this way. He can also spit some things up, and don't forget the egg-laying he'll do if you eat the right kind of berries.

AND AS A BONUS!

Paladin's Quest: **SPOILER WARNING** At one point, you have to go through an area called 'The Dragon's Cave'. Within, you are quite obviously within a body, both with the look of it (the tunnels are very noticably internals-shaped) and fight viruses, parasites, and things like that. When you are a long ways into it, you're suddenly washed out by a gout of 'water', and you find yourself at the dragon's head. So, being that you got vomited out, and that you get vomited out in the _opposite_ direction you came in, it's quite obvious where you just walked in. Paladin's Quest: the only video game with actual anal vore. :)
Tribal
New to the forum

Postby FatalTragedy2004 » Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:27 am

I found a new vore scene in StarFox Adventures.

In Cape Claw, if you watch from a distance, the HighTop will eventually put his head into the water, grab a fish, toss it into the air, then swallow it whole. You can't get him to do it if you're close by, but the the closest you can get is the island just off the wharf surrounding him. There's two, but you want the furthest one out. The second is too close.

And though this really isn't vore, it does add to the fact that Fox may be a vorarphile, hehe. Anyway, the second time you returned to the Walled City and talk with Tricky's dad about the Krazoa spirit, Fox sits down and places his head onto his paw. If you look closely, you'll see that of all the places Fox could have sat, he sits in the toothy jaws of a lizard-like statue.
FatalTragedy2004
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Orlando » Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:12 am

Aki wrote:but children of mana seems to be the only one with inteligent enough AI to actualy use the attack.

Wait... are you saying the Lizards use that attack more frequently than the other games?! If you are, that's sweet! I was so nervous they would take that attack out in that game...
Orlando
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Orlando » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:29 am

Sorry to bump up this thread... but I wanted to add a few things... I don't think it was worth making a new topic for it since I don't think many will be interested in it, but for those who will...

I bought some old PS2 game called "Stretch Panic". Pretty fun game, although you don't really get levels... you just have to use your stretching ability to free your 12 sisters from a demon's curse. There's about 2 vore scenes I found.

The first one is Cindy, a big headed girl who can breathe fire and shoot bombs out of her nose. Sometimes it looks like she's inhaling to breathe flames but actually, she's gonna inhale you into her throat and chew you up (even though in slow motion Linda's inside the throat... so it's like Cindy's chewing nothing...) and spit you out. Pretty good sound effects. The second one involves her fat sister, Jelly-chan, who is a big green blob. She's become so hungry that she'll even eat Linda, so sometimes it just sucks up rocks... but when you least expect it, she will absorb Linda and she will scream while being pushed all around Jelly-chan before being thrown up.

And then there's the N64 game Mischief Makers, from the same people who brought you Stretch Panic. Although it should be the other way around since Mischief Makers came out before Stretch Panic. Anyway... in World 4, level 2, you have to battle a giant toad. It will sling its tongue at you, but if you don't get whipped by it, you have about a few seconds to touch the tip of his tongue to get caught and swallowed. It's kinda stupid that the toad doesn't do that by itself... not many people know about this since they focus on killing that toad. Pretty decent swallowing sound, but I was hoping for a bulge.

And I don't know if anyone's mentioned this one, but Threads of Fate, an old game for the PSX, has a boss named Cloud Whale. In a cutscene, he will swallow Belle, one of your rivals. And when you fight him, he will suck you in and spit you out of his blowhole. And Belle does survive after the battle, she climbs out of the dead whale.

Does anyone know if Tales of the Abyss has vore?
Orlando
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Baden » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:38 am

In Super Mario RPG the vore boss's name is Belome or something close to that. He particualy like eating Mallow.
Baden
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Tails » Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:26 pm

Tribal wrote:Paladin's Quest: the only video game with actual anal vore. :)

That reminds me! There actually is a AVish attack in Clayfighter 63 1/3 (despite some reports to the contrary it is infact also in Sculpter's Cut). Sumo Santa has an attack dubbed the Super Buttdrop (according the to a FAQ, I haven't seen an official guide for the game), in which it appears they go inside. They might simply be caught in his loincloth, it's kind of hard to tell, but it it's pretty cool either way. I wish someone would do a claytality video for the game, it's hard to find much for it.
"So if I ate your heart last night, That's because I love you most of all..." ~You Always Eat The One You Love.
Tails
Participator

Re:

Postby tuskgora » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:51 pm

The Suffering: Ties tht bind

Early in the game you come across a creature called the gorger (which you then see often through the rest of the game) but the store behind the creature is that it is tha manfistation of a ledgend, in which a holy man, feeding the poor ran out of food and started feeding them the weak, to keep them alive. a reference to hard vore. plus if you get knocked down by a gorger and you dont get it off you, it will eat you.
tuskgora
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Orlando » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:33 am

Well. In Pokemon Ranger, Mission 6, Weepinbells and Victrebells will try to swallow your ranger and spit them back to the entrance.
Orlando
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jidane » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:52 am

I remember the first Onimusha game having some more or less vorish moments (dunno about the others as I've never played them).

You'll find this scripts from a monk every now and then, in which he's written down his experiences in the demon realm, some of which include descirptions of hard vore (it might be shown on the images the text is written on as well, but I am not sure... been a while since I played).

Also, hen you walk into his cave, the first Boss will tease you about you being mad at him for kidnapping the princess by telling you that humans would taste better angry and he hasn't eaten for a while. However, he has no vorish moves or the like, even tho he had a mouth big enough.
Jidane
Artist

Re:

Postby LucasRT » Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:20 am

Warioland II: The first boss is a giant snake who will eat Wario and digest him into an egg.

That's all I got. D:
LucasRT
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Orlando » Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:25 pm

Well... the new Zelda game has vore in it... I'm sadly disapointed since I really don't like male prey. But anyway to those who are interested.

The first boss, Diababa, has two giant plants who will try to eat you. And the second one involves a Gyorg + Morpha + parasite worm combo where if you're not careful those tencacles will grab you and pull you into his mouth... and if you don't take off your iron boots, he'll eat you repeatedly...

Hopefully the new Castlevania game has vore... doubt FFIII or FFXII has any though...
Orlando
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby gr8fzy1 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:23 am

Does anyone remember playing Jurrasic Park for Sega Genesis? You could play as either Grant the scientist or a raptor. If you played as a raptor, there here all these little dino's called compys running around, sometimes bitting your ankles, Well there were little pieces of meat that were on the ground that you would eat to regain health, but if you timed it right, you could also eat the compys! Not only that, if you held the button and pressed the D pad in random directions, the Raptor would shake its head before eating it! You could do this with the human soldiers too, but they were too big to eat, you just through them instead...
Seeing is deceiving, EATING is believing!
gr8fzy1
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby diablodevil2 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:23 am

Sorta surprised this was missed. Bloodrayne had a very nice scene early in the game where rayne's friend is swallowed by a spider-facehugger-looking thing. It was about the same size, and she made quite the bulge. They also ate a bunch of other people, but that was off-screen.
diablodevil2
Author

Re:

Postby bobhoskins » Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:45 pm

Heart of Darkness (PS1): Lots of scenes where your character (some kid) is swallowed whole by monsters. Particuarly, he can be even by a massive purple fat monster that crunches his head, slurps him up, and swallows (you see the bulb travel down to his stomach). Great vore scenes; check out the downloadable demo online if you wanna see some of it.

Brain Dead 13: Tons of scenes of being eaten by Fritz (the main igor-like villain), as well as other creatures (frog, snake, etc.) in great animated fashion.

Tarzan Untamed: Tarzan fights a giant alligator; if he loses, he eats eaten in one of two different ways.

Crash Bandicoot: The whole series really (tons of places to be eaten), but be sure to check out "die-o-rama" on youtube, his reactions are priceless.

CLayfighter 63:1/3: My first AV exposure; SUmo Santa's fataility is a massive butt drop that traps your character in his butt, and then he farts you out in little clay pieces.

Space Ace and Dragon's Lair, of course.
bobhoskins
New to the forum

Re:

Postby XDDX » Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:21 am

there is more in jedi acedemy :)

there is a level where u have to rescue ppl from a rancor thingy and if u just stand in front of it, it will eat u. same goes for a mutant rancor (a lot larger) in a later level.

dunno wich levels anymore, since I broke the game by mistake :(
XDDX
Advanced Vorarephile

Crusador Of Centy

Postby SonicE5 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:59 pm

Crusador Of Centy was for the Sega Genisis.Late in the game after you get the time boots,you have to go to the mountain shape like a chameleon in the past and go to this monster cave.When you go inside,it looks like your inside a monster!You have to go threw it and beat mother monster.Mother monster looks like a heart.
This signature hasnt been edited in years.... UNSTIL NOW!
SonicE5
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion