Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby killermeow » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:21 am

Boundy22 wrote:
xmarkx wrote:In my opinion I think that there should just be a summary thread of all the games mentioned here. Something like this thread: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=38739

I can make a list but it will be a female prey only since that is the only thing I am interested in

Honestly, if we do a list thing again it should be all or nothing, if the maintainers decide to omit entries based on whats in them then it'll just lead down a slippery slope that'll end with pissed off community members. It's not worth it- having categories is great on the other hand, in order to keep people like you happy in that regard. Still, an overall list with only one kind of thing is just asking for trouble.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Slimeman64 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:35 am

Not sure if this has been reported, but came across these today.

Didn't know plants found robots to be delicious.

Though it did only spit the robot out.
Attachments
TheGreatBattle4a.jpg
innocent flower?
TheGreatBattle4b.jpg
omnnomnomnom
Slimeman64
Been posting for a bit

Postby NightmareX7 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:02 am

Boundy22 wrote:
xmarkx wrote:In my opinion I think that there should just be a summary thread of all the games mentioned here. Something like this thread: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=38739

I can make a list but it will be a female prey only since that is the only thing I am interested in

That's about how I feel as well. Someone else can do the male prey section, but the list should also have a "gender" section for those only interested in a specific gender.
NightmareX7
Participator

Postby DrachenFyr » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:09 pm

I'll drop this here, this is from the game What Remains of Edith Finch, you play as various hungry creatures from their perspective.
DrachenFyr
Somewhat familiar

Postby xmarkx » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:15 pm

killermeow wrote:
Boundy22 wrote:

Honestly, if we do a list thing again it should be all or nothing, if the maintainers decide to omit entries based on whats in them then it'll just lead down a slippery slope that'll end with pissed off community members. It's not worth it- having categories is great on the other hand, in order to keep people like you happy in that regard. Still, an overall list with only one kind of thing is just asking for trouble.

I agree. For something this scale it should be all or nothing. It could be organized by male or female but it should include both
xmarkx
Somewhat familiar

Postby DrakeX » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:22 am

Guys, if you want to make a thread about Ranking thats fine, but please do it trough pm or a different thread, you are taking this thread off topic
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Slimeman64 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:21 am

These have probably been reported around here, but I just wanted to share some VG vore GIFs that I learned how to make.
Attachments
248zjp.gif
Flintstones munchy plant
248zjp.gif (239.13 KiB) Viewed 6893 times
249016.gif
Mogutan
249016.gif (376.29 KiB) Viewed 6893 times
Slimeman64
Been posting for a bit

Postby DrakeX » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:39 am

in Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi, there is a part where you have to battle Ultimate Shenron, the last phase of the battle is a series of reaction commands that end with the custom hero flying directly into shenron open maw, very deep within his body, and then detonating energy within him to defeat him
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:47 am

In the iOS game ‘Dumb Ways to Die 2’ in The area Drown Town, there’s an orca dentistry brushing teeth game. Your player can get swallowed whole by the giant orca if the timer runs out! Also in the same area, you can get caught by Jaws, though there are minor blood scenes.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LMrPMfpYqac - at 0:33
It’s pretty cute! I’d hop in the orca’s mouth immediately! XD
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:20 am

I also have that game, and I also found some sealife hard vore in this video.

*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Boundy22 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:31 am

Great News everyone , Secret of Mana was released and for our delight , They retained the vore attack for the Lizzard in the game , Complete with a stomach bulge like in the original

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5CWzMP-1oU
Boundy22
Participator

Postby NightmareX7 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:56 am

So great. Primm always did make a tasty meal, and seeing her eaten in HD is fantastic.
NightmareX7
Participator

Postby N-Mario » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:47 pm

Boundy22 wrote:Great News everyone , Secret of Mana was released and for our delight , They retained the vore attack for the Lizzard in the game , Complete with a stomach bulge like in the original

So adorable! ^_^
N-Mario
---

Postby Heath2 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:25 pm

Boundy22 wrote:Great News everyone , Secret of Mana was released and for our delight , They retained the vore attack for the Lizzard in the game , Complete with a stomach bulge like in the original

It was always cute.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:48 am

Also, in the IOS game "Hungry Shark World" and its predessors you play as a hungry shark (one of many sharks which are unlocked over time) who hard-vores everything in the ocean, including screaming humans and lots of fishes, and even other sharks... :gulp:
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby JamesJayZero » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:16 am

It's not a vore scene but i'l leave it here. Vore becoming known more and more each day https://youtu.be/Umo7k0uQlys 4:52
JamesJayZero
Been posting for a bit

Postby Slimeman64 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:56 am

Hey! Made another .gif!
Attachments
2594b1.gif
Killer Bush from Spyro 2 in the middle of dinner.
2594b1.gif (239.71 KiB) Viewed 4293 times
Slimeman64
Been posting for a bit

Postby N-Mario » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:23 pm

Very cute. Wouldn't mind seeing more of these GIFs, esp. of some of the enemies actually swallowing Spyro. :D
N-Mario
---

Postby Heath2 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:25 am

N-Mario wrote:Very cute. Wouldn't mind seeing more of these GIFs, esp. of some of the enemies actually swallowing Spyro. :D

Poor Spyro, he needs to always be predator.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:26 pm

This might not be everyone's cup of tea but it hasn't been mentioned here at all so I thought I'd bring it up since it's woefully lacking in art- in Fran Bow, at one point she'll get attacked by a troll and you'll have to run away. If you don't press anything though, the troll will catch Fran and eat her alive. It's not very detailed or anything but it's a nice bit of soft vore and seeing her get swallowed whole is a nice surprise.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion