Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby Wolfwood » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:20 am

No vore in Pokemon Masters yet (or probably at all) but this felt worthwhile posting.
Attachments
IMG_0888.PNG
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby Happers » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:19 pm

People mentioned the Kroxigor from Warhammer 2, but the video was gone. I'm pretty sure I saved the same video:

https://imgur.com/a/flZMheB
Happers
New to the forum

Postby Alesleo » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:45 am

Let's hope that the new big kroxigor legendary lord will have a vore move too.
Alesleo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Happers » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:19 pm

Alesleo wrote:Let's hope that the new big kroxigor legendary lord will have a vore move too.

Yeah, if not him then maybe even the new elite kroxigors or dread saurian
Happers
New to the forum

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:37 am

Happenpeak wrote:People mentioned the Kroxigor from Warhammer 2, but the video was gone. I'm pretty sure I saved the same video:

https://imgur.com/a/flZMheB

https://youtu.be/BWq2FM_XyH0
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby N-Mario » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:39 pm

i really didn't mind that death rolling sequence. I'd rather them just force swallow them whole and get it over with, TBH.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby SamWamm » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:34 am

N-Mario wrote:i really didn't mind that death rolling sequence. I'd rather them just force swallow them whole and get it over with, TBH.

yes but it's not a game aimed at voraphiles specifically.

they are just replicating croc behaviour.
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Postby kagamichan » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:45 pm

In Kao the Kangaroo: Round 2, there is a vore scene involving a giant bear.

In one level, you are running from the giant bear, similar to those Crash Bandicoot chase levels. If the bear catches you, he swallows Kao whole.

You can see the scene at 1:04 in this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBML4VOsmpc
kagamichan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Buttlet » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:28 am

Probably already mentioned, but there's some big potential with Dreams for the PS4. In the vein of Little Big Planet, it has creator made levels people can play in, so just like LBP vore related stuff could be common. I'm guessing this warrant it's own thread in the Vore Games forum of community-made or randomly found levels? Just gotta see how Media Molecule (the creators) will handle censorship if any, though it seems you can make your creations private.

It's been in early access since April, but people are already making really intricate levels. One of em, Ruckus, has you playing as a chubby kaiju that can pick up and eat things like tanks and ships, among a bunch of other kaiju-destruction things. https://youtu.be/7zzZH80vVVA
Buttlet
New to the forum

Postby Boundy22 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:40 am

From what little I saw , Gears 5 has a Nice Vore scene and possible potential ones

Spoiler: show
In a cutscene A snatcher enemy had swallowed Kait Whole and u can see her struggling inside the creature's stomach

There is a Boss called Kraken Where it can use its tongue tentacles to wrap Kait ( or other character in Co-Op ) , and draw her into its mouth with a QTE appears to escape that grab , from the videos I saw I have yet to see a video where the player fails the QTE , So hopefully someone here who has the game can confirm whether the tongue grab can lead to Vore or not

Also the same monster in its Gigantic form later has an attack where it can absorb characters like a vaccum , but also I have yet to see a video where the player fail and cant skip the absorbation

Those are the actual scenes and the possibilities from what I saw , there could be more
Boundy22
Participator

Postby DrakeX » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:03 pm

there is a oculus go app called epic roaller coaster. one of the tracks is called t rex kingdom. wichs sends you trought a track in a Jurassic parks style escenario that ends with the wagon you are riding jumping off tracks and directly into a T-rex open maw
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:31 pm

DrakeX wrote:there is a oculus go app called epic roaller coaster. one of the tracks is called t rex kingdom. wichs sends you trought a track in a Jurassic parks style escenario that ends with the wagon you are riding jumping off tracks and directly into a T-rex open maw

I watched a video of it. Nothing that great TBH. It seems extremely quick, and there's no real internal shots after it happems. Just a quick view of going at the T-Tex TBH.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Zerg » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:59 pm

In Borderlands 3 there is a scene in the med bay on a ship where the doctor crawls inside a monsters belly to stay warm and prevent herself from freezing to death. Once you restore the heat to the room she crawls back out all right in front of you.

Zerg
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:45 pm

So... I haven't noticed any Cramorant Vore yet, and that Pokemon is LITTERALLY begging for it. It's a Pokemon who has an ATTACK that allows it to dive into the water (or the ground acting like its water apparently) and come back up with a fish half way down its throat. It has a VORE ATTACK. Why isn't there any Cramorant Vore Art or Fics yet?
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Eka » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:03 pm

Eka
Administrator

Postby Dekkard2 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:41 pm

Eka wrote:https://gfycat.com/respectfulcourageousjohndory

Monster Hunter World ?
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby Zantos » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:12 pm

Oh, the poor thing...
Zantos
Been posting for a bit

Postby Random_person » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:00 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDTS8npcQ3Y
- Outside Xbox, "7 Bosses You Killed From the Inside Out, Ew"

Basically everything we know already, but in a more compressed all (well, some) in one video. Most likely to be followed by a "Followers Comments" version sooner or later with part of the rest.
Random_person
Participator

Postby Cycletwo » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:31 pm

How can I make a non vore character into a vore charcter in M.U.G.E.N?
Cycletwo
New to the forum

Postby killermeow » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:43 pm

Cycletwo wrote:How can I make a non vore character into a vore charcter in M.U.G.E.N?

Not really the place to ask, so I'd say google how to make Mugen characters in general to start and work from there. Or you could go over to this thread viewtopic.php?f=79&t=46342 and ask there, since someone is doing vore edits and they may be able to help you.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion