Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby Firon » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:37 am

Roomeister wrote:The new video survival game 'Grounded' is excellent and worth keeping an eye open for. Very reminiscent of "Honey I Shrunk The Kids". But it does love to drop f**king spiders on you from out of nowhere. I have Arachnophobia and the fact that they can easily one-hit-kill you is infuriating.

It's still in early access, so nothing yet except the potential. It would be fun to have accidental vore from a neighbor's dog if you got into the houses.

it's already been mentioned before and even had it's own thread for speculation....there is NO vore in this game anyway....unless the dev add frogs or the like there won't be any in the future either
Firon
---

Postby deletobn219gh6 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:38 pm

Wait really?
deletobn219gh6
New to the forum

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:51 am

Roomeister wrote:But it does love to drop f**king spiders on you from out of nowhere. I have Arachnophobia and the fact that they can easily one-hit-kill you is infuriating.

There is this slider, that makes spiders less spider-like. But honestly, I find those results even worse then the actual spiders.
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby wauy » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:07 am

In new fairy tail game,Zirconis
Spoiler: show
can grab a party member, in next turn he chew and spit out.
https://youtu.be/vB4bNclNJdY?t=623 10:48 Eat
wauy
New to the forum

Postby MisterEbony » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:36 pm

Grounded feels like less of a vore game but can easily be a vore inspiration given the setting.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Heath2 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:06 am

balanced-guy wrote:
xsharinganx2 wrote:in hearthstone theres a new card called bloated python and its a picture with a snake with a nice stomach bulge, oh also the victim it ate is a female gnome

https://www.hearthstonetopdecks.com/wp- ... Python.png

Not a fan of Blizzard or Hearthstone, but that is a great image.

I have to agree.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheMightyHQ » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:33 am

A vore compilation from lost planet 2 in good quality, maybe worth to take a look, I did my best
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDfKkp7Fc3U
TheMightyHQ
Somewhat familiar

Postby hcallahan197 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:22 am

I recall that there was a famous death scene in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice that featured a snake eating the PC.
hcallahan197
New to the forum

Postby dagar » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:19 am

Not technically a death scene. You can get "eaten by the snake" only if during the death blow from above, you dont hit the second death blow. The snake "eats him" but he wakes up in a cave where he has to get something for the better endings anyways.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jaxed » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:29 am

Here's some stuff from vrchat, though I'm not sure if this room is even in game anymore. Obviously the fps is better in game, but I had to chop it down to 10 to make it a reasonable size for a gif. Both are gifs, so give them a click and see them in action!

Also, I'll be on vrchat most of the morning later in a couple of hours, if anyone wants to see more in game.
Attachments
robot girl maw.gif
robot girl stomach.gif
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Buttlet » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:54 pm

You know, I’m really surprised that there isn’t much done with the Itemizer Orbs from the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series. When you use it, the orb changes an opponent Pokemon into an item, this even includes food like apples and berries that you can eat right there, or it can be used on you if it’s reflected and counts as an insta-kills that you can’t be revived from. Like, not even the normal “fainting” handwave or anything, they just get straight up inanimate-TF’d with no regard for their life (which is honestly REALLY out of place in the series).
I have no idea why this isn’t a super hot topic or used trope in the vore/TF community or in fics, I’ve only seen like 5 posts made about it ever.
Buttlet
New to the forum

Postby Boundy22 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:00 am

In " Fear the Dark Unknown Chloe " Game , there is a Same Size F/F Vore scene in it at about 1:00 , Beware that this is a freecam mod video , so this isnt the Game's original camera when the Death animation plays , I didnt play the game yet so Don't know what the camera would show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Duq04XcF4c
Boundy22
Participator

Postby Skittles209 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:19 am

Anyone play Darkwood, sorry if someone found this in a past update of the game or something but there is a moment where the wolf man has a swollen gut. Not especially eluded to vore but considering that it after he is given the key to the chicken ladies house and said sister of the chicken lady is in the room the key belongs to. And I could not find her in the wolf man's house. It seems the wolf man ate her.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:30 am

Skittles209 wrote:Anyone play Darkwood, sorry if someone found this in a past update of the game or something but there is a moment where the wolf man has a swollen gut. Not especially eluded to vore but considering that it after he is given the key to the chicken ladies house and said sister of the chicken lady is in the room the key belongs to. And I could not find her in the wolf man's house. It seems the wolf man ate her.

Watching Markiplier play that game... he hasn't gotten to that point yet, or hasn't taken that route in his playthrough. Now I'm curious to see a video of that :lol:
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Random_person » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:18 pm

Firon wrote:
Roomeister wrote:The new video survival game 'Grounded' is excellent and worth keeping an eye open for. Very reminiscent of "Honey I Shrunk The Kids". But it does love to drop f**king spiders on you from out of nowhere. I have Arachnophobia and the fact that they can easily one-hit-kill you is infuriating.

It's still in early access, so nothing yet except the potential. It would be fun to have accidental vore from a neighbor's dog if you got into the houses.

it's already been mentioned before and even had it's own thread for speculation....there is NO vore in this game anyway....unless the dev add frogs or the like there won't be any in the future either

Funny you should mention that.

I'm currently watching an update video because they're adding in Koi to the pond. Might end up with a one hit KO (With the backpack bobbing in the water), might end up with floating gear and a floating body. There is an item to 'distract' "Larger Prey" so who knows.

TADPOLES are in the update as well. This might mean something or this might be as far as the update goes.

https://youtu.be/2q59QHmyS8s?t=471
Random_person
Participator

Postby MidnightRose » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:17 pm

Skittles209 wrote:Anyone play Darkwood, sorry if someone found this in a past update of the game or something but there is a moment where the wolf man has a swollen gut. Not especially eluded to vore but considering that it after he is given the key to the chicken ladies house and said sister of the chicken lady is in the room the key belongs to. And I could not find her in the wolf man's house. It seems the wolf man ate her.

The implication is that he gorged himself on the Pretty Lady, yes. Her corpse is described as being half eaten and the Wolfman makes a comment about having "gotten her back."
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Wolfwood » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:00 am

Battletoads has some vore for ya.

Dark queen is eaten, only for a stomach level set up later.
https://youtu.be/QYF4KdggUxI?t=2499

And in the cutscene before it she talks about when she swallowed a live fish for a dare.
https://youtu.be/QYF4KdggUxI?t=2639
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby jaggedjagd » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:48 pm

Metamorphosis

(aka Kafka: The Game)

You're a bug. One puzzle involves nearly getting eaten by a middle-aged mustachioed man. Enjoy...?

https://youtu.be/QJ7kGQrtpnE?t=1440
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby nobody3 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:45 pm

In the game Radical Rabbit Stew, one of the bosses, Lord Butter, a demonic levitating bunny, can be damaged when you end up hurling one of the explosive bunnies into his open mouth. Lord Butter even belches after eating them.
nobody3
Been posting for a bit

Postby Starbo » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:36 pm

Found this clip from Moon Rpg

Starbo
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion