Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby Tgut » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:36 am

———
Last edited by Tgut on Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tgut
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:33 pm

For interest (and relevant to the thread) Monster Hunter World beta is out for the next few days and one of the large monsters that the player can hunt is the great jagras previously seen in the trailers that swallow things whole. I've seen it eat from a carcass and get a belly, eat an aptonoth and get a belly. But I've yet to find myself eaten! It got me pinned on the ground and it's biting me but it doesn't try to actually eat me. If anyone can confirm whether it's possible or not, it'd be great. His swallow/belly gimmick looks extremely similar to the shark thing in previous games, so it'd be a shame if he couldn't swallow players as well.
Kitsouille
???

Postby swordstance101 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:35 pm

Unfortunately the Great Jagras does not swallow hunters. The anjanoth has more play with the hunter since it picks them up in it's mouth and tosses them twice before slamming the hunter to the ground. Great Jagras is still good eye candy though.
swordstance101
New to the forum

Postby MidnightRose » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:25 pm

The game is a couple years old now, but I just finished Corpse Party: Blood Drive and there's some instances of hard vore.

There are flying fish-like creatures with mouths for heads that swallow one character whole in a bad ending (implied but not outright shown) and decapitate another, though she is revived later on. Most notably, however, is that there's a revelation about one of the female characters. To make a long story short, she's a humanoid abomination with an insatiable appetite and can split open her head Parasyte-style to eat people. She bites off an antagonist's head, and is guilty of eating pretty much everyone in a bad ending. Said ending can be seen here at around 5:15. Additionally, you can find bodies with chunks missing from them, the implication being that this was her doing.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby MisterEbony » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:00 pm

Ummmm...... does Slime San count? Just asking.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby ShuTikal » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:59 pm

i recorded game play in okami HD of a vore moment that is Overlooked a lot (video contains the noms the boss battle and the post battle/vore stuff)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYY65Pzhm9Q
ShuTikal
Been posting for a bit

Postby Heath2 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:55 am

Yooka can eat butterflies to regain health. There is also a point where you go inside an NPC to fight a boss.
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DrakeX » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:28 am

Heath2 wrote:Yooka can eat butterflies to regain health. There is also a point where you go inside an NPC to fight a boss.

as an extention to this, the butterflies seem to have some kind of vorish wish because the first time you encounter them they actually say to Yooka "we are yummy, eat us to regain health"
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Boundy22 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:42 am

For anyone who wished to see female characters gets swallowed whole by Black Flan in Final Fantasy XV , Here is a video that feature a female character gets eaten by it using comrades mode

Also in This video , The same female character gets eaten by Malboro

If Square Enix made Final Fantasy VII Remake the same style as XV then I can't wait to see how they will Remake the " Hungry " Monster
Boundy22
Participator

Postby George777 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:13 am

There's no vore in this game, but there is a pretty interesting drop in Doki Doki Literature Club. When you get to Act 3 and
Spoiler: show
Monika
is having her talk with you, one of the dialogues she can generate goes as follows:

"This is pretty random, but I always thought spicy food was kinda funny."
"Like..."
"Didn't plants evolve to be spicy to prevent them from being eaten?"
"I read somewhere that humans are the only species that actually enjoys spicy things."
"It's almost like we're making fun of the plants."
"Using their defense mechanism to literally make our food more enjoyable."
"Like, imagine a monster that devours you whole because it enjoys the sensation of you struggling for your life while being digested."
"Sorry, that was kind of a weird analogy, I guess!"
"Ahaha!"
"It just came into my head."
"I'm not a monster or anything, but you're so cute I could eat you up."
"Ahaha! I'm joking."
"Gosh, I'm amusing myself a little too much, aren't I?"
"Sorry for being weird."
George777
Somewhat familiar

Postby MidnightRose » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:21 pm

Not explicitly vore, but I discovered some amusing commentary in the otome game Mystic Messenger. The guy talking is referring to taiyaki (fish-shaped pastries). You can respond with either a joking “how thoughtful” or “so cruel!”
Attachments
2F8D99E1-40D2-4B36-95D2-A36EFC9698B6.png
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby xmarkx » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:45 pm

There's this rts game called "Goblin Commander" which has a creature called the Stone Ogre. That creature can eat units to restore health. Oh his idle animations also include some farting and burping.
xmarkx
Somewhat familiar

Postby DrakeX » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:50 pm

a super smash mod to play as Agumon using Yoshi as template giving him all his attacks, and i mean "all" of them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7wm4SAcqGs 2:45 2:58

there is also a mod for Yooka-Laylee using also Yoshi as the move templade but unfortunally the 2 videos i found of it none managed to land the tongue attack succesfully
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ChibiToy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:21 pm

George777 wrote:There's no vore in this game, but there is a pretty interesting drop in Doki Doki Literature Club. When you get to Act 3 and
Monika
is having her talk with you, one of the dialogues she can generate goes as follows:

"This is pretty random, but I always thought spicy food was kinda funny."
"Like..."
"Didn't plants evolve to be spicy to prevent them from being eaten?"
"I read somewhere that humans are the only species that actually enjoys spicy things."
"It's almost like we're making fun of the plants."
"Using their defense mechanism to literally make our food more enjoyable."
"Like, imagine a monster that devours you whole because it enjoys the sensation of you struggling for your life while being digested."
"Sorry, that was kind of a weird analogy, I guess!"
"Ahaha!"
"It just came into my head."
"I'm not a monster or anything, but you're so cute I could eat you up."
"Ahaha! I'm joking."
"Gosh, I'm amusing myself a little too much, aren't I?"
"Sorry for being weird."

If we're talking of vore implications in novels, in Hoshizora no Memoria, the protag's little sister Chinami also does a few heavy vore implications:
Pretty early she stuffs her face and afterwards when she drinks tea, she says: "Pheew... the way the hot tea just sliides its way in through the tiny, open gaps in my stomach is just woonderful!"

At one point Chinami asks for more pocket money and when her brother asks what happened to the 20.000 yen she got, she just blatantly says: "They became part of my blood and flesh and thus still live on even after death!"

And later on, she wants him to feed her some cake. He stuffs a whole piece of cake into her mouth to tease her and Chinami promptly swallows it whole. It continues like this while he thinks: "I legitimately begin to feel a creeping fear that I might be next on her menu."

Not really vore and nothing graphical, but for me, it's literally impossible NOT to get these things in a vorish context, especially the second one :3
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby twlightking » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:45 am

Hoshizora no Memoria, also has this running gag of her constantly accusing her brother of wanting to gobble up girls. but this is more in a sexual way.
twlightking
Somewhat familiar

Postby MidnightRose » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:57 am

Also in Doki Doki Literature Club,
during Yuri’s confession scene, she says she wants to “pull your skin open and crawl inside of you.”

This isn’t actually vore, of course, but it’s suggestive enough.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby CapturePoint » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:46 am

Another Injustice 2 thing; The Enchantress, a DLC character, is capable of using her soul steal move on enemies in kombat.

When this move is enhanced, the soul of the other figher is drawn out from them as an aura figure, then Enchantress absorbs it into herself to gain some health, and goes "Your soul is mine!"

I was unable to find a clear video or gif of this though, but you can probably catch it via a gameplay video.
CapturePoint
Somewhat familiar

Postby Four_Spears » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:55 pm

Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby twlightking » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:32 am

Four_Spears wrote:So now the chat and the new creator content is going to going to explode with countless references of/to this.
https://i.imgur.com/3sPapNS.jpg
Long story short, she is playable and can eat you as her finisher, plain and simple.

well she would not really be a buu if she did not absorb people or turned them into candy.
twlightking
Somewhat familiar

Postby BeastMode » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:04 pm

Okey dokey
BeastMode
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion