Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby Char89 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:32 pm

Jayezox wrote:
Char89 wrote:
Heath2 wrote:
Does a game over screen appear?

No. When I said they're all scripted in the game it means its part of the plot.

I didn't know that. I only saw Dunkey's video so I thought it was a game over. Interesting.

Yep. To be honest, I was hoping for a vore scene to happen between Trico and the boy. I didn't expect it to happen more than once. Two of them were part of a couple of cutscenes. I'll list the vore scenes in order of appearance in the spoiler tag. Reason is because they're plot based.

Spoiler: show
The first vore scene occurred in one of the rooms where some strange artifact took control of Trico's mind for a bit and you played for a bit avoid him until he grabs you and gobble you up. After which a flashback occurred which is some of Trico's memories and such. After which the boy wakes up to find Trico unconscious and that he lost his shield that allowed Trico to produce lightning from its tail.

The second vore scene occurred in the room similar to the one from before. Another strange artifact that looked exactly the same as the first one took control of Trico's mind again and as before the creature ate the boy again. Again a flashback occur only this time its more clear and from a third person view. And the flashback shows exactly how the boy was taken to "the nest". After the flashback Trico regurgitated the boy and tried to wake him up.

The third vore scene occured in the flashback mentioned above. In the flashback Trico under the influence of the final boss, came to the village at night and peeks his head into the home where the boy lives. The boy was having a nightmare, and after the creature inspected the boy, he ate him so that he can take him back to "the nest" but he was attacked by the villagers as he makes his getaway. As Trico flies near "the nest", he was struck by lightning and fell into "the nest" unconscious. Then he was taken to where he was chained up in the first place. Afterwards, Trico unconsciously regurgitated the boy who now bears markings all over his body.

The fourth and final vore scene occurred after you defeat the final boss. Trico successfully carried the boy to the outer edge of "the nest" and tried to wake him up. But when it realize that the boy is too weak, he ate the boy again and send him into his crop so that he can take the boy back to his village from where he was kidnapped. And when he arrived by crash landing, he regurgitated the boy in front of the villagers.

There's another scene before the final boss fight, that is somewhat vore related. It shows the reason why Trico kidnapped the boy in the first place, while being influenced by the final boss. The other tricos land on top of the tower and regurgitated the humans into a strange statue, then a rumble occurred and a barrel pops out. The same type of barrels that Trico eats. So now we know what Trico was eating in those barrels.

EDIT: The last one was out of order I know. But I didn't exactly count it as vore since it didn't show any eating. It showed regurgitation though, but I see it more as reverse vore.
I'm a Charizard and I want all Pikachus in my tummy.^^
Char89
Participator

Postby MarinLaFey » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:45 pm

Has anyone listed FFXV yet?

Noctis can get eaten by a black flan, at least.

Though several enemies pin him him down and bite him, but the flan swallows him whole.
MarinLaFey
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orlando » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:00 pm

MarinLaFey wrote:Has anyone listed FFXV yet?

Though several enemies pin him him down and bite him, but the flan swallows him whole.

Man the first official Final Fantasy game to have a vore enemy after 12, 13, 13-2 lacked any... I am pretty upset they decided to have them in a game where only male characters are playable. Oh well... I hope Final Fantasy 7 remake has something good for Tifa, something like maybe the Malboro has new swallow attack or the Sandworm but I hope at least they keep Hungry's shrink and swallow attack.
Orlando
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:13 pm

Orlando wrote:

Man the first official Final Fantasy game to have a vore enemy after 12, 13, 13-2 lacked any... I am pretty upset they decided to have them in a game where only male characters are playable. Oh well... I hope Final Fantasy 7 remake has something good for Tifa, something like maybe the Malboro has new swallow attack or the Sandworm but I hope at least they keep Hungry's shrink and swallow attack.

Didn't the Midgar Zolom also had the ability to eat party members? Or was it only the sand worm?
Kitsouille
???

Postby Voratron » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:06 am

Orlando wrote:

Dude, I am so hoping for a playable female character in the DLC that can fight the Black Flan. I'm sure it would be Luna, but I'd kill for Cindy, Gentiana, or Iris.
Voratron
Been posting for a bit

Postby Voratron » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:07 am

Kitsouille wrote:
Orlando wrote:

Didn't the Midgar Zolom also had the ability to eat party members? Or was it only the sand worm?

If it did, I don't remember it. The only creature in VII I remember eating party members was the Hungry. Too bad we couldn't get Aerith eaten :(
Voratron
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:01 am

Voratron wrote:If it did, I don't remember it. The only creature in VII I remember eating party members was the Hungry. Too bad we couldn't get Aerith eaten :(

I don't remember it eating anyone, but I think he was able to remove party members from battle. I'm just confused now :(
Kitsouille
???

Postby Wolfwood » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:03 am

It flipped them away with its tail. No eating.
Same snake shows up in FFXV but still no eating I've seen.
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby Boundy22 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:57 am

For anyone who is confused , Hungry in FFVII shrinks party member then swallow her whole

Here is a video i created in my Channel with Hungry eating Both Tifa and Yuffie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9v4nbDOVxw

Also Regarding FFXV , Then the developers said that Future content will include additional playable characters and in another interview they said there will be a female playable character in a DLC
Boundy22
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:41 am

@Char89 wow, there had to be a voraphile writing that script. I thought my Shin Megami Tensei findings were something.

Even though this isn't vore related, likewise, there are pokephiles that work for Game Freak. That camera spot is too conveniently placed behind the nursery. Also, I have one more word, Salazzle.

We live in one perverted world.
Jayezox
---

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:30 pm

Jayezox wrote:@Char89 wow, there had to be a voraphile writing that script. I thought my Shin Megami Tensei findings were something.

Even though this isn't vore related, likewise, there are pokephiles that work for Game Freak. That camera spot is too conveniently placed behind the nursery. Also, I have one more word, Salazzle.

I forgot its name but bounsweet's final evolution is a dominatrix that enjoys kicking and stomping her foes... now back on topic, it does feel odd for the Last Guardian. Sure it's not like Trico has any hands or anything to carry the boy safely so using its mouth sounds like a fair method except, swallowing him?? Even if the devs have any symbolism behind it, there's still not really any reason for Trico to eat the boy whole aside for the sake of vore...
Kitsouille
???

Postby Scout » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:03 am

A very old game. Completely forgot about this till just now. Maybe because this game gave me nightmares as a kid. Man I feel old...

3-Demon
First person Pacman clone. When the ghosts get you, your treated to watching them from swallowing you from inside them.

Getting Eaten:
https://youtu.be/J0JGd_itBVk?t=1m34s
Please Support Terra Centauri: Last Stand, a beautiful Anime Vore RTS! at: http://www.patreon.com/terra
Scout
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:30 am

Oh ha hah, that's pretty nice, considering the age of that game. You don't see the ghost come on top of you. The teeth bit just "appears' right over you if you just get close to ghost. Still pretty interesting vore scene, considering its time.

Heh... Someone should remake that game with modern/today's graphics, and STILL show the vore scene of you getting eaten from the inside.... That would be pretty sweet! XD
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Char89 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:44 pm

Kitsouille wrote:
Jayezox wrote:@Char89 wow, there had to be a voraphile writing that script. I thought my Shin Megami Tensei findings were something.

I forgot its name but bounsweet's final evolution is a dominatrix that enjoys kicking and stomping her foes... now back on topic, it does feel odd for the Last Guardian. Sure it's not like Trico has any hands or anything to carry the boy safely so using its mouth sounds like a fair method except, swallowing him?? Even if the devs have any symbolism behind it, there's still not really any reason for Trico to eat the boy whole aside for the sake of vore...

Trico is part bird so its possible that the creature has a crop that can be used to store food. That's probably how the tricos carry them.
I'm a Charizard and I want all Pikachus in my tummy.^^
Char89
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:24 am

Scout wrote:A very old game. Completely forgot about this till just now. Maybe because this game gave me nightmares as a kid. Man I feel old...

3-Demon
First person Pacman clone. When the ghosts get you, your treated to watching them from swallowing you from inside them.

Getting Eaten:
https://youtu.be/J0JGd_itBVk?t=1m34s

That has to be one of the earliest fan-made projects out there. The history behind it is really cool.
Jayezox
---

Postby Paradox » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:26 am

Decided to Upload some things here.
Got myself Shantae Half Genie Hero yesterday... really fun game, can recommend it.
But guess what people interest most here is the rumored Slimegirl mh`? 8)

Btw, Slime drains Health for as long as you remain still. Once trying to jump, she explodes like a bubblegum :lol:
Attachments
20161221094534_1.jpg
20161221094700_1.jpg
20161221094703_1.jpg
20161221094706_1.jpg
20161221094707_1.jpg
20161221094709_1.jpg
20161221094712_2.jpg
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby Exdeath27 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:04 am

Paradox wrote:Decided to Upload some things here.
Got myself Shantae Half Genie Hero yesterday... really fun game, can recommend it.

Btw, Slime drains Health for as long as you remain still. Once trying to jump, she explodes like a bubblegum :lol:

is this the new game that is being developed here in the group?
Exdeath27
Participator

Postby lazulite_sword » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:21 am

Exdeath27 wrote:
Paradox wrote:Decided to Upload some things here.

is this the new game that is being developed here in the group?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/253840/ here ya go. just came out yesterday and it's on sale
lazulite_sword
Been posting for a bit

Postby Paradox » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:32 pm

lazulite_sword wrote:...

http://store.steampowered.com/app/253840/ here ya go. just came out yesterday and it's on sale

yeah sorry, maybe i could have mentioned that >->
Btw, instead of pics i decided to add a recording to that.
Hope you wont mind the double postings. :roll:

You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby xsharinganx2 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:31 am

Paradox wrote:
lazulite_sword wrote:...

yeah sorry, maybe i could have mentioned that >->
Btw, instead of pics i decided to add a recording to that.
Hope you wont mind the double postings. :roll:

what happenes if you lose all your health inside the bubble girl?
xsharinganx2
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion