Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby Jahgo » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:20 pm

Char89 wrote:Obviously you haven't looked hard enough. I don't remember when it was mentioned but I do remember seeing Cowardly prince and lion

yo that's a really lousy attitude to have- especially when you by your own admission don't know how long ago it was linked and evidently couldn't be bothered with finding the old post.

Searching for various combinations of "ni no kuni cowardly prince and lion" does not bring this aforementioned scene up so it's possible that the old post is gone or just didn't have a proper description, and you can't expect a person to be familiar with SEVERAL YEARS worth of content in a thread.
Jahgo
Participator

Postby jaggedjagd » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:00 am

Jahgo wrote:Searching for various combinations of "ni no kuni cowardly prince and lion" does not bring this aforementioned scene up so it's possible that the old post is gone or just didn't have a proper description, and you can't expect a person to be familiar with SEVERAL YEARS worth of content in a thread.

Ditto. Searched for it, couldn't find it. I'm not a fan of reposts either but honestly if a post is that hard to dig up then i'd consider it useful if somebody reposts it.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Voratron » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:36 am

jaggedjagd wrote:
Jahgo wrote:Searching for various combinations of "ni no kuni cowardly prince and lion" does not bring this aforementioned scene up so it's possible that the old post is gone or just didn't have a proper description, and you can't expect a person to be familiar with SEVERAL YEARS worth of content in a thread.

Ditto. Searched for it, couldn't find it. I'm not a fan of reposts either but honestly if a post is that hard to dig up then i'd consider it useful if somebody reposts it.
I agree with this. I wouldn't mind there being a page on the site that has a list of everything we have mentioned, including a search function on that page that helps us find specifically what we're looking for.
Voratron
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eyefull » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:11 pm

Voratron wrote:
jaggedjagd wrote:

I agree with this. I wouldn't mind there being a page on the site that has a list of everything we have mentioned, including a search function on that page that helps us find specifically what we're looking for.

Quoted partly to see how long I can make this. On a more serious note, the search function could use a little work. When I search digestion in general vore discussion, it brings up every post that mentions the word; not every topic title or every topic post. So there are times when you are sifting through pages of posts all from one thread.
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Postby RuffledFerret » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:49 pm

jaggedjagd wrote:Ni No Kuni One of the in-game fariytales tells the story of "The Cowardly Prince and the Lion". The prince gets swallowed alive by the lion and the lion governs his kingdom instead, receiving advice from the prince from inside his belly.

Love that pic of the lion standing behind the prince's throne. It would be neat seeing the lion in the throne himself with a bulging gut~
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Logic101 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:46 am

Not sure if this has been mentioned but I recently found a game called...

Tooth and Tail

the units in the game are mostly antro animal to begin with but one unit in particular is quite interesting
http://toothandtail.gamepedia.com/Owl

airborne mice in an owl plane
Logic101
Been posting for a bit

Postby Boundy22 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:07 am

Someone had played a little with the Camera angles of the Vore scene at Resident Evil 0 and that led to a huge revelation for me that I didn't notice before , It turned out that when the Frog Swallows Rebecca Whole , It creates a Huge bulge it its Stomach , It wasn't Visible before due to the far Camera Angles but when the Camera gt near it turned out there is a huge Bugle created

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUknNlVaAVU
Boundy22
Participator

Postby swordstance101 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:15 am

Found the Gods of Egypt phone game has some snake vore in it if you fail the QTE.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ToV6weIHdL8

He happens to fail at about 19:30. You get a good series of maw shots starting at 23:17 or so.
swordstance101
New to the forum

Postby Chozo » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:27 am

In Battle Brothers there are these beast things called Nachzehrer that will eat corpses and people, and when they are in their largest size they can eat members of your party whole and alive, and that person is removed from combat until you kill the Nachzehrer and free them from its stomach. If you don't free them, they die.

http://battlebrothersgame.com/wp-conten ... /esser.jpg

And aside from that, this is a pretty fun tactical RPG game, so check it out if you like that sort of thing. :)
Chozo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aickavon12 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:35 am

So, in Conan Exiles you can summon gods, and one of them is our favorite snake god Set!

And you guessed it, for 120 seconds you can play as a giant snake, it even has a bite attack. My question is though, has anyone figured out if it noms you when it bites you, or does it just killed you in a lame boring matter?

All videos I've tried looking up don't show me the defender's viewpoint. And it'll be hard to ask someone to put in two weeks of work just so I can see a vore scene.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby adam001 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:17 pm

I looked through some of the Conan Exiles files in the Modding tools and found an animation called 'A_set_snake_digest_additive' along with some other bites and coils.
The additive animations are meant to blend on top of other anims so they don't look good on their own. https://streamable.com/4yw1g
adam001
New to the forum

Postby Aickavon12 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:53 pm

adam001 wrote:I looked through some of the Conan Exiles files in the Modding tools and found an animation called 'A_set_snake_digest_additive' along with some other bites and coils.
The additive animations are meant to blend on top of other anims so they don't look good on their own. https://streamable.com/4yw1g

hmm... I wonder how to get that animation done. It looks like the avatar snake, but I don't believe it actually is that particular one. The 'digest' bulge looks far bigger than anything in the game.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby jaggedjagd » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:28 am

Slime-San

The entire game is one big endosoma level inside a giant worm. From the steam storepage:

"Slime-san was minding his own business when suddenly… A giant worm appeared and gobbled him up! Deep within the worm’s belly, Slime-san has to face a decision: Be digested by the incoming wall of stomach acid... Or jump, slide and slime his way through the worm and back out its mouth!"

jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:45 am

jaggedjagd wrote:Slime-San

The entire game is one big endosoma level inside a giant worm. From the steam storepage:

"Slime-san was minding his own business when suddenly… A giant worm appeared and gobbled him up! Deep within the worm’s belly, Slime-san has to face a decision: Be digested by the incoming wall of stomach acid... Or jump, slide and slime his way through the worm and back out its mouth!"

I would probably get a game over instantly...
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaggedjagd » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:21 pm

jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thatonepred » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:23 am

Any Dangan Ronpa fans here? I stumbled upon a vid you might like from Another Episode/Ultimate Dispair Girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayf9AtOiLb4
Everyone dies. Few live forever. Neither apply to Me.

Consumam ergo sum
Thatonepred
Somewhat familiar

Postby Heath2 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:37 am

Richter wrote:They're adding finishers to Killer Instinct now. Maybe we'll get Riptor's vore finisher.

Is Riptor's finisher revealed?
Heath2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nobodyman » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:15 pm

Vore is mentioned in the Team Four Star playthrough of Yooka-Laylee (skip to 27:40)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRMCOxw5EzU
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Daea » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:02 pm

Heath2 wrote:
Richter wrote:They're adding finishers to Killer Instinct now. Maybe we'll get Riptor's vore finisher.

Is Riptor's finisher revealed?

It was just revealed today on Killer Instinct's YouTube channel.
Sadly, no vore, just immolation, though it is rather silly 'n' cute, all-in-all~ X3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQSPA_Od4vY
Daea
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cibus » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:43 am

We got our first vore death in Crash N Sane Trilogy. Can't wait to play the full game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vwu74lCDHE
Cibus
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion