Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby Four_Spears » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:31 pm

Aaaaaand there it is. The current best move ever established in a AAA game to fit our needs.
Spoiler: show
( https://imgur.com/FDmQWzJ.mp4 )
absolutely amazing.

To put it quite bluntly, it's so common for her to insist upon eating you in story and in her quotes, there's no mistaking that it's nearly her entire character
https://streamable.com/ydcbx

many story spoilers below

Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vandorkinkly » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:20 pm

I'm honestly 95% certain that Akira Toriama is one of us. Both Cell and Buu were preds, and this kind of thing isn't exactly common in media.

The fact that he helped design Android 21 only furthers my suspicion.
Vandorkinkly
New to the forum

Postby Kitsouille » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:42 pm

Vandorkinkly wrote:I'm honestly 95% certain that Akira Toriama is one of us. Both Cell and Buu were preds, and this kind of thing isn't exactly common in media.

Not video game related but don't forget Princess Snake or his other works like Dr.Slump. There is endo inside a young woman and another scene where bugs are looking down inside a sleeping girl's throat that takes up the entire screen (I have no context, maybe it makes sense when you are watching the entire episode) and her tongue coils around one of them and swallows it. It's hard not to believe he has a thing for vore...
Kitsouille
???

Postby Four_Spears » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:40 pm

Vandorkinkly wrote:I'm honestly 95% certain that Akira Toriama is one of us. Both Cell and Buu were preds, and this kind of thing isn't exactly common in media.

Maybe, but "consumption" is not a foreign subject in the dragonball franchise. With the exception of the Freiza Saga, every 'saga' either has vore or some manner of eating a bunch of food.

In DB, there was Buyon, in the Saiyan Saga, there was princess Snake on snake way, During the cell saga... there was cell and buu was during the buu Saga. GT had Cell again. Android 21 is only any different because she is the first female character to ever be on the major threat scale the same way Freiza, Cell and Buu (And Baby and Omega Shenron?) were - and in that measure, she's practically no different than the rest other than just being featured in a game for her "saga" instead of an animated series.
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby night22 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:14 am

The first "boss" monster you hunt in Monster Hunter World, Great Jagras eats entire dinosaurs once you damage it enough to heal. If you attack his stomach while it's all bloated, it vomits.
Last edited by night22 on Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Wolfwood » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:45 am

night22 wrote:The first "boss" monster you hunt in Monster Hunter World, Great Jagia eats entire dinosaurs once you damage it enough to heal. If you attack his stomach while it's all bloated, it vomits.

You don't even need to damage it. Part of the game they improved on is that monsters have fights and hunts without you around. Sneaking passed the first area I saw one gulp a dino, only to pick a fight with the T-rex thing later.
At some points it's best to sit back and let them kill each other :P
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:32 pm

night22 wrote:The first "boss" monster you hunt in Monster Hunter World, Great Jagia eats entire dinosaurs once you damage it enough to heal. If you attack his stomach while it's all bloated, it vomits.

Just correct you on the typo because if someone saw this and was interested he'd be confused looking at female raptors from MH Tri. It's great jagras not jagia ^^

I've seen a tip during a loading screen that says you can make it weak if you hit it on its belly and it regurgitates its prey. Damn it Capcom you're so kinky.
Kitsouille
???

Postby night22 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:44 pm

Kitsouille wrote:

Just correct you on the typo because if someone saw this and was interested he'd be confused looking at female raptors from MH Tri. It's great jagras not jagia ^^

I've seen a tip during a loading screen that says you can make it weak if you hit it on its belly and it regurgitates its prey. Damn it Capcom you're so kinky.

edited type, thanks

Yeah the stomach thing works, but it's not animated well, the gut just kind of disappears. I think slicer/sticky rounds for the light bowgun work best for that since you can aim it and they hit multiple times.
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby xmarkx » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:52 pm

On an RTS game called Star Wars Empire at War: Forces of Corruption, the rancors can eat infantry. In fact if you download a mod and edit it, you can recruit them into your army.
xmarkx
Somewhat familiar

Postby MisterEbony » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:34 pm

*nosebleed* eat me up. This is just... too beautiful.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Voreforever » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:42 am

Not 'vore', but a voice clip from TF2, where Miss Pauling is in a Hot-Dog eating contest, and the Engie makes her a teleporter to move food directly to her stomach. I feel like it's something that people might like, so I'm just posting it here https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/ ... hotdog.mp3
Voreforever
Participator

Postby FrozenWorld » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:14 pm

So I recently found out that the mobile game Evil Apples (essentially Cards Against Humanity for mobile) has a vore card in the "Illustrations 2" expansion deck.
Spoiler: show
20180130_115908.png

Screenshot_20180129-115818.jpg
FrozenWorld
New to the forum

Postby ben999999 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:05 am

Hello,

I was wondering if there could be a list of every vorish videogame by rank of quality, like they do on "the top tens" website.

It would be so easier, rather than searching among the uncountable posts on the thread (great to have so much answers but unpractical with time).

Thank you very much.
ben999999
New to the forum

Postby DrakeX » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:14 pm

ben999999 wrote:Hello,

I was wondering if there could be a list of every vorish videogame by rank of quality, like they do on "the top tens" website.

It would be so easier, rather than searching among the uncountable posts on the thread (great to have so much answers but unpractical with time).

Thank you very much.

Hardly, considering all the variety of preds, kinds of vore prey preferences, what is "top best" for some wouldnt be for others so its hard to come with a top. Ranking list for this subject
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MisterEbony » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:17 am

Well.... I got an idea. How about we start a top ten thread or something. Then we choose a topic and say our ten nest for it. Why not?

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby NightmareX7 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:29 am

I'm all up for a top 10, as those are always varied based on opinions and tastes, so they can be interesting.

As for finding games that have vore in them, I'm still down for there being a list of all the games that have vore in them for convenient sake. I mean, this thread is very useful for users to post what they find, but looking through a thread with 157 pages to find more games that have your taste in vore in it is pretty time consuming.

For example, I remembered that there was a game with vore that I was really interested in, but for the life of me, I couldn't remember the game, so I tried using Eka's search engine to find it, but due to me not remembering the title, I had one hell of a time searching through various pages of the search engine just to find a specific game where multiple games also has that vore in them.

I'm in the process of making a list, and I'm not against sharing it and updating it as time goes on, but as a heads up, I'm very biased towards female prey, so games that only include male prey won't be included on it.
NightmareX7
Participator

Postby xmarkx » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:55 pm

In my opinion I think that there should just be a summary thread of all the games mentioned here. Something like this thread: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=38739
xmarkx
Somewhat familiar

Postby killermeow » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:52 pm

xmarkx wrote:In my opinion I think that there should just be a summary thread of all the games mentioned here. Something like this thread: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=38739

Yeah, good luck with that- we HAD a summary page at one point, but last time I saw it updated was 08 and its gone now. Granted it was to a smaller subsite rather then on the main forums, but its always been something I hope someone will bring back and actually update, the amount of crap and repeats you have to sift through is staggering.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MisterEbony » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:14 pm

Anyone know of any good food use ones?

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Boundy22 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:18 am

xmarkx wrote:In my opinion I think that there should just be a summary thread of all the games mentioned here. Something like this thread: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=38739

I can make a list but it will be a female prey only since that is the only thing I am interested in
Boundy22
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion