The Preytriarchy!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

The Preytriarchy!

Postby Wolfwood » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:11 pm

The oppressive systematic force that keeps preds down through biased laws and blatant bigotry!
How have you fought them today?!

Just look at some of these laws:
No eating people in public.
Only able to eat people with expression written permission and a third party witness.
Making money though filming, writing or other methods where predatory methods were used or expressed in a positive light is banned.
etc.

It's time to fight back!

(In case it wasn't clear, this is just a joke thread for people to take a side, make up laws that such a world would have and otherwise spoof on serious stuff in a funny vorish light.) :gulp:
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Re: The Preytriarchy!

Postby xIso » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:35 pm

WE WILL NOT BE HELD DOWN BY THE PREY ANY MORE!
THEY SHOULD BE CUSHIONING OUR SEATS, NOT TELLING US WHAT TO DO!

I SHOULD BE ABLE TO EAT WHO I WANT WHEN I WANT, PROVIDED THEY'RE OKAY WITH IT!
xIso
Been posting for a bit

Postby EvangelineSkypaw » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:28 pm

I don't know if you guys have noticed, but prey don't multiply like they used to. ;w;

If it weren't for those laws, the world's population would be reduced by half! :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

oh look nobody left but jerky preds who don't wanna work together. That'll make for an awesome society. =.=
Affectionate nomming is so cute~! <3
EvangelineSkypaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaggedjagd » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:45 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Shortpig » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:02 pm

Yeah, some of us prey don't like being held back by the vocal minority that is the "Preytriarchy". I deserve the right to be able to feed myself to whoever I want, whenever I want. Why aren't I allowed to shove myself up into a loved one in public? What's wrong with letting a girlfriend or wife show you off as you let her gurgle you up in her womb and melt you down into juice to be shared with whomever is allured by what's left? We need real social reform, folks.

#NotAllPrey #DownWithThePreytriarchy
Shortpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby linthia » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:21 pm

Shortpig wrote:Yeah, some of us prey don't like being held back by the vocal minority that is the "Preytriarchy". I deserve the right to be able to feed myself to whoever I want, whenever I want. Why aren't I allowed to shove myself up into a loved one in public? What's wrong with letting a girlfriend or wife show you off as you let her gurgle you up in her womb and melt you down into juice to be shared with whomever is allured by what's left? We need real social reform, folks.

#NotAllPrey #DownWithThePreytriarchy

And you've the right to be eaten by me, if I want to, when I want to ! Preds are preds, and they can eat whoever they want as long as they succeed to !
linthia
Participator

Postby MeTheMe » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:52 pm

The Preytriarchy doesn't affect me, I don't know what you all are complaining about.
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby granblue » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:15 pm

You social justice predators just think you're ENTITLED to prey! Before all this 'civilization' crap, your ancestors would hunt through the wilderness for hours just to catch a single measly micro. That's the way it should be!
granblue
Participator

Postby minakotomoka14 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:30 pm

That`s hilarious, it sounds like an awesome story idea. I can see how it would relate to our world in many ways as well, and I`m always a fan of story elements relating to real-world issues.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:30 pm

That`s hilarious, it sounds like an awesome story idea. I can see how it would relate to our world in many ways as well, and I`m always a fan of story elements relating to real-world issues.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Borealis » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:32 pm

All these young predators of today don't know what they're missing. Back in my day, you could just grab that anthro mouse out of the crowd, wolf him down, and he was gone.

Let's have those days back.

Make Predation Great Again.™
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Danny Raidra » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:44 pm

Pfft, laws, like a real pred follows those silly things
Danny Raidra
New to the forum

Postby Thagrahn » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:01 pm

Reads through the list of laws...

"What the heck? Fairies are a protected group now?
A decade ago they were a major public nuisance."

Reads further, "No bulges that are clearly prey in public either?"

"Wavers for Endophilia predators nolonger sold?"

Predator Prey relationships can result in a fine, too?"

"Great a cat can't have a love bunny, or nom fairies. What has civilisation come to?"
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:48 am

Back in the day, predators could just eat up whoever they wanted without any pesky laws getting in the way. Now, they have to ask the prey permission to eat them? What madness is this? What is the world coming to?
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Wolfwood » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:50 am

.:In recent news:.
A speech given by Tokiwa, a student and member of the vore club in Nom University, has gone viral. Her lecture at a nearby high school, given as part of her student-teacher training, covered the controversial topic of Predator rights.

"Nature over Nuture" was the message she spread as she explained the importance of independence of prey and preds alike and how the 'babysitting' implemented by the government in recent generations is weakening our society and creating large scale housing and poverty issues that the next generation will be doomed to inherit.

"... Each year we use up the sustainable amount of resources our planet can provide earlier and earlier..."

"... The limitations set unjustly upon predators has seen the prey population skyrocket to a level never seen before in human history..."

"... They seek to deny death that stares all of us in the face. Out of sight, out of mind. However all they do is limit the ways we can meet our end to violent, painful and drawn out methods via disease, pointless killing and having our bodies rot and fail over time..."

Despite the current climate that calls for change, the government has dismissed much of this as a trend among only privileged predators seeking to expand their rights over those of others.
Many however have pointed out that 97% of all public figures in office currently identify as prey.

170826kisekaev.png
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby bijuusama » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:21 pm

this is an interesting idea. I've often wondered while reading stories about vore being a public, well-known facet of life how the human (or other) population wasn't too low to be sustainable, especially in worlds where there are preds who have city-devouring capabilities or bottomless appetites
bijuusama
Been posting for a bit

Postby EvangelineSkypaw » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:43 pm

*grumbles about how preds can just go grocery shopping like everyone else, but noooooooo, they have to eat other members of society first...*
Affectionate nomming is so cute~! <3
EvangelineSkypaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thagrahn » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:49 pm

EvangelineSkypaw wrote:*grumbles about how preds can just go grocery shopping like everyone else, but noooooooo, they have to eat other members of society first...*

Have you looked at what they charge for meat in the stores? Carnivores can't afford those prices and maintain their dietary needs.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TaurenDevourer » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:07 pm

Even we bovines suffer under these laws! Do you know how much I have to eat to keep up milk production?! I used to just be able to eat whoever wandered by, but no... Damn shopping is nearly putting me out of business! Let me eat those pesky trespassers like the good old days!
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby Jacquelope » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:31 pm

I can see the banners now:

"Check your Preyvilege!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion