Predator Ethnicity/Nationality

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Predator Ethnicity/Nationality

Postby Jayezox » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:08 am

I have no preference at all.

In stories, I usually imagine white American unless it's implied otherwise, even if vaguely. Like an amazon, for example, I would imagine being darker skinned and South American. I also imagine black haired people written in stories to be Asian since black hair isn't too common for white people. If there's some hint of Nationality that indicates a character is not American such as using the metric system, then I imagine him/her being British.

EDIT: just to clarify my reasoning even though I doubt I need to, I think of white Americans as the "default" race since I'm a white American and that's who I'm mostly exposed to. This is with any reading that gives no implications of race or nationality and not just vore.
Last edited by Jayezox on Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jayezox
---

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:14 am

Kitsouille wrote:I don't really think much about it, but I guess it's always either caucasian or asian or whatever anime characters are.

I totally agree with this, I think the same thing too. Ethnically speaking, anime characters wouldn`t really be white, they`d most likely be Asian, but they look white, so whatever. Most of my stuff is in the anime style anyway, so race usually doesn`t make a difference unless I`m writing a particular nationality, such as British or Japanese, for example.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tastymeat » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:01 am

Preferred preds - white girls and young women. UK, American, Australian and East European.
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Scrumptious » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:57 am

I'll be guilty as implicitly charged as well; while I aim to be high-minded and equalitarian in all my public dealings (not always succeeding, because I'm human), I'll confess to seeming to have a preference for white women as preds. That said, I don't think it's because they are white, but because their imagery and presence tends to dominate in my personal and media environment.

Many of the women about whom I have pred fantasies are people whom I have known personally, while others are attractive celebrities. Due to both of those, they tend to be white Americans, though there are a couple of American Latinas, one American black woman, one Albanian woman, one white Russian woman, and a couple of American Jewish women. I am also happily married to a Latina.

Also, for me preds are people of privilege, to whom that privilege comes naturally. My vore fantasies do not tend to have comeuppance narratives, wherein the predator started from behind, and through some process came to be empowered enough to swallow me up. Intead, my narratives tend to involve me being in a vulnerable position, either because I am in dire straits or simply because I am overcome by attraction, and I become enslaved by my pred. That enslavement leads to her wanting to have me as a little toy, and then when I am little, she decides to take things to the next level: vore.

Along with that narrative, I need my pred characters to have the sort of personality that feels that it is not unnatural or evil for them to swallow me; they see it as their natural right to be able to swallow me, though for some of my fantasy preds it is about the ultimate thrill of being so powerful that they can swallow up another human being. Those sorts of mental frames come more naturally to people with a sense of entitlement, and in the societies that I traverse those tends to be whites.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

n/a

Postby FuriousCakeMan » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:04 pm

Account no longer in use.
Last edited by FuriousCakeMan on Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FuriousCakeMan
New to the forum

Postby jaykayeight » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:22 pm

Oftentimes, I imagine that asians would be less hesitant of eating somebody due to their food culture. They laugh about westerners not being able to slurp up this live octopus and other semi-alive things. They appreachiate good food in a broad spectrum quite alot and its a important part of the everyday life. I think some of them would slurp you up if you just have the right size. so yeah, a pretty vorish combination cute, hungry and not hesitant of gulping you down.

And when the word would be out that you are very healthy or even have some kind of curing factors, you are done done.
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Filan » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:04 am

I guess I should note that I guess my desire to be a plaything/snack for a bishie asian popstar in some ways does not make sense, Him being cute wont matter much once those lips seal shut we are all pretty much the same gastrically.
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby GREGOLE » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:04 pm

Okay, this seems like a decent place to tell this anecdote...

Given the style of vore I tend to draw, I obviously have to come up with a lot of disposable prey characters, many of whom only appear as limbs sticking out of mouths.
I'm also a dyed-in-the-wool SJW, and I feel the need to keep my casts diverse, even when it comes to one-shot fetish art. So when I do toss these prey NPCs into the pic, I will often stop and ask myself how necessary it is for them to be white.

UNFORTUNATELY, this leads to me having a tendency to draw dark-skinned people getting eaten over paler ones.

Fortunately, when I do humanoid preds, I feel like they're diverse enough where that's less of a problem than it might otherwise be. A surprisingly high number of them are Latina in one way or another.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:30 pm

I have no preference. I like all sorts of people, and Vore is no exception to that.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:31 pm

Filan wrote:I guess I should note that I guess my desire to be a plaything/snack for a bishie asian popstar in some ways does not make sense, Him being cute wont matter much once those lips seal shut we are all pretty much the same gastrically.

Well, if that was the way we did things, all of our preferences wouldn`t make sense, would they? Not gonna lie, bishounen make sexy predators. Even the real-life bishounen popstars, like Gackt. I just love Gackt, he`s awesome.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MelancholyClownD » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:10 pm

I'd usually prefer the pred to be the same ethnicity as me, which is Asian. Although, if the pred is attractive enough to me, i really wouldn't care what color their skin is. :)
MelancholyClownD
Participator

Postby jaykayeight » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:51 pm

MelancholyClownD wrote:Although, if the pred is attractive enough to me, i really wouldn't care what color their skin is. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTrKWSe ... u.be&t=284

(Btw. I wonder why there isnt a "trut is trut" meme)
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Reaverbot » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:18 pm

I don't care at all, I've enjoyed stuff with people of all colors
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ray » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:51 am

FuriousCakeMan wrote:For myself as a British prey, I really enjoy my predators to be a different nationality and to actively make that a part of the story. Such as British people becoming second class citizens and it being legal for the other nationality to eat them. American preds are usually my favourites, since it's generally most common, but I like other Europeans too.

I like the same thing though with different nationalities switched around or sometimes based on politics or race or social class or gender, ect...

As for racial preferences I am generally the most attracted to other Caucasians, but I like to spice things up with something different regularly enough. It comes and goes.

I consider my enjoyment of anthros, fantasy races, or aliens (especially quarians) to be just another element of that. Another flavor, if you will.

GREGOLE wrote:Given the style of vore I tend to draw, I obviously have to come up with a lot of disposable prey characters, many of whom only appear as limbs sticking out of mouths.
I'm also a dyed-in-the-wool SJW.

For example, SJW's are some of my favorite preds primarily because I tend to clash with them in other circles quite a bit.
Ray
Participator

Postby Filan » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:48 am

Random hottie ;)
http://fav.me/d83edf6
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:42 am

Ray wrote:For example, SJW's are some of my favorite preds primarily because I tend to clash with them in other circles quite a bit.

Oh, that`s awful! No offense, but I`d probably kill myself before I`d get eaten by an SJW, hehe.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chameleonette » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:59 am

minakotomoka14 wrote:I second that, all of my predators and prey are white because, well, I am white myself. When it comes to nationalities, it`s usually American, since I am American, but I`m kind of a sucker for British or other European predators. I don`t know, I just like it. The idea of getting eaten up by an attractive, elegant British gentleman just really turns me on.

Though not all my predators are white, most of the prey generally are, for the same reasons (and I definitely need to expand more), but...

Seconding that British/European preds (gentlemen or otherwise) are hot as hell and I'm a sucker for them, too. Dayum.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby coop500 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:07 am

Chameleonette wrote:
minakotomoka14 wrote:I second that, all of my predators and prey are white because, well, I am white myself. When it comes to nationalities, it`s usually American, since I am American, but I`m kind of a sucker for British or other European predators. I don`t know, I just like it. The idea of getting eaten up by an attractive, elegant British gentleman just really turns me on.

Though not all my predators are white, most of the prey generally are, for the same reasons (and I definitely need to expand more), but...

Seconding that British/European preds (gentlemen or otherwise) are hot as hell and I'm a sucker for them, too. Dayum.

Something about the way they talk does feel predatory to me as well. I am totally guilty of that, especially lately lol.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby ItsSongxing » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:41 am

I'd say most of my characters as a whole are in that that half-white half-Asian anime style, just because that's where most of my lewd exposure has been directed towards. Not because of race, but just because that's what I've been exposed to.

However, I'm not at all adverse to more ethnic preds. My story, "Enter Ivory Stark," features a dark-skinned muscle-herm as pred. I've also got a couple other ethnically diverse characters I could throw into the fray, but for now...Well... it's something.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby Cowrie » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:45 pm

I play pred and most of my human characters tend to be Caucasian, American women like me, though I do sometimes mix it up with an Asian, Latina or otherwise non-white girl. A bit more often I mix it up with nationality, sometimes accompanied by an accent, or just give the character an accent from a different part of the USA, though the number of accents I can write phonetically is rather limited. For example, my character Vlasta canonically has a slight eastern European accent, which she sometimes plays up when it suits her, but I'd butcher any attempt at writing said accent so I just write her dialogue normally. And then, in a lot of settings, I deal pretty heavily in fantasy nationalities.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion