Predator Ethnicity/Nationality

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Predator Ethnicity/Nationality

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:01 pm

coop500 wrote:Something about the way they talk does feel predatory to me as well. I am totally guilty of that, especially lately lol.

Yeah, totally. There`s just something so seductive about it, especially since I usually prefer elegant predators. No offense to any British people, but I think the way they speak is predatory because they talk to you as if you`re a peasant, or already food, or something lower than them, and I find that very sexy. Asserting dominance is important in the predatory role, after all.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MelancholyClownD » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:03 am

jaykayeight wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTrKWSe ... u.be&t=284

(Btw. I wonder why there isnt a "trut is trut" meme)

:lol: thanks? Maybe, it's not as catchy/funny as other memes or something.
MelancholyClownD
Participator

Postby Rendezvore » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:07 am

Merodi wrote:TBH I don't think it's that hard to not be racist/fetishizing when doing that. As long as you don't compare a black prey character to chocolate/caramel/other foods...

I think I understand what you're saying... but what if you're big into food play and that's part of the excitement? I compare prey to food all the time and even have them taste like that food sometimes. I'll go by skin color, fur color, textures, and other features. I'm not trying to be spiteful or jab at any ethnicity, but I'm also a dumb girl (with an equally dumb dragoness) that doesn't always think about these things in that way..
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:33 am

Rendezvore wrote:
Merodi wrote:TBH I don't think it's that hard to not be racist/fetishizing when doing that. As long as you don't compare a black prey character to chocolate/caramel/other foods...

I think I understand what you're saying... but what if you're big into food play and that's part of the excitement? I compare prey to food all the time and even have them taste like that food sometimes. I'll go by skin color, fur color, textures, and other features. I'm not trying to be spiteful or jab at any ethnicity, but I'm also a dumb girl (with an equally dumb dragoness) that doesn't always think about these things in that way..

I wouldn't consider that way of thinking to be dumb. It's natural. Humans have a natural tendency to relate colors to flavors. It's just the way our brains are wired and it's no different from this:

Spoiler: show

Think about some sort of food right now.

Chances are, you were thinking of an orange or some other orange colored food . If not, maybe I'm just horrible at brain games or you were just clicking the spoilers out of order.
Relating a skin color of prey to food is no different from that. Whether this is racist is subjective. Racist or not, it's definitely not evil and just a natural tendency.
Jayezox
---

Postby Rendezvore » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:17 am

Jayezox wrote:

Think about some sort of food right now.

Sweet, golden honey! rofl

Thanks, that makes me feel better, cause I've also seen some food pics referring to prey as vanilla or chocolate. Merodi's comment just made me wonder if that was okay. I think in very literal terms a lot of the time, so that's why I felt dumb. I never even considered how vanilla, chocolate, cinnamon and such could be seen as a racial slur and not just... candy colors in my vore descriptions. Heh. :silly:
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:19 am

I don`t think there`s anything racist about it. You`re not intending any harm towards that person`s race, it`s just a fun little way of teasing the prey. I don`t think there`s a problem with it, people get offended way too easy these days anyway.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MajinCell » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:32 pm

Holy fuck dude... I haven't gone back to this forum for ages.

Anyways for the actual topic: Assuming we're just dabbling in hypothetical or fictional characters here, I'm just going to probably take a stab and say that other than being "White" (American or passing for one in accent, especially), I guess it's all "Ambiguous", "Race-less", or "Mukokuseki" with obviously really pale or medium-tone skin (after all, race/ethnicity does not boil down to just superficial shades of skin color, looking at you SJW idiots out there) and that race/ethnicity is practically irrelevant to bring up otherwise. And that answer of mine is based off of hypothetically imagining a pred from scratch, rather than working with any existing ones, which is a case-by-case basis thing. East Asian and some lighter-skinned South Asians and maybe Arabs (for Genie-like characters) are really hot as fuck, but again it all depends.

Hopefully we have the clarifications of my preferences established. Now back to nerdy stuff.
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MajinCell » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:34 pm

Anyways I believe this is a vore forum and while I'm fine with discussing race (from a joke or fantasy point of view) for the fun and lulz of it, I suggest we not derail this into a political or social issues thread, cause that's definitely the last shit we want to see transpire around a place like this. Though I'm more partial towards white or "white"-looking preds or whatever, it's nice we have some diversity here and acknowledge that, and also I'd like to clarify if it's anime or anime style, any race, can be fine if drawn or depicted sexily enough for my imagination.
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MajinCell » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:44 pm

Also the minute I see someone mentioned "SJW's" of all things on a forum like this, I can't help but uncontrollably laugh about it. It just cracks my existential being up. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MajinCell » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:07 pm

Okay sorry for the quadruple post, bros, but after giving this thread a sufficiently thorough read, you guys just gave me an idea...

What if we had a sexy white female human (or humanoid) pred swallowing whole a masculine black male human... full-sized no-bulge vore with the black guy either being stuck inside the pred like a sardine in a can or someone inside a series of caves or catacombs.

Now if I was in the mood to imagine such a fantasy scenario happening right in front of me, I'd definitely be inclined to masturbate to that.
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coffeyjohn15 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:18 pm

Furries! All the way, I love furries. Humans can be good in a pinch, but if I have my choice... oh murr!
coffeyjohn15
Somewhat familiar

Postby ItsSongxing » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:52 pm

I wouldn't necessarily consider furries an ethnicity/nationality, though. That's like saying humans, scalies, or ferals are a nationality. I say furries can still have nationality, though - we do tend to name specific breeds of a given species based on where we think they came from.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby MajinCell » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:50 pm

Come to think of it, while I am mildly amused at someone saying that they want an "SJW" as a pred, I also have to admit right before that, the minute I see the word "SJW" get brought up in a vore forum, I can't help but just cringe and die a little on the inside, especially without context.
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:12 am

I am careless about nationality, be honest... but...
If i am wanted to chose, i am do liked to see more french/german/asian (mostly japanese) preds, i am blame sometimes my huspred because hes french.
And also sometimes wanted to see more ebony/dark-skinned preds, huhu~ ^^;
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:04 am

I am very uncaring about their nationality, if they're possessive, cruel, dominant and has desire of belonging their prey, then it's does make sense to me.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion