Anyone got a Tulpa?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Anyone got a Tulpa?

Postby Miridium » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:09 pm

GeneralUrist wrote:
AlluringPredation wrote:I've read quite a bit about this in the past, and I am unsure of how many capable candidates we have here who could benefit from such a thing. If either you don't have a strong will or you take medication I don't think this is for you.

Might be useful if you're a hermit Monk or if you're a type of person who wants a second opinion about matters.

Also the word delusional has strong negative connotations, expect it to be taken as an insult anytime it is directed at another.

I'm pretty sure that anyone with a strong enough will to MIND MAGIK an imaginary friend into kinda-existence should also have a strong enough will to not need an imaginary friend.

Monks? Sure, maybe. But general "second opinions"? No. You should not need something as elaborate as this "Tulpa" thing to second-guess yourself.

Watch out! We got a psychiatrist in the building.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:00 pm

I am going to move on and ignore this thread. It has turned into a toxic religious debate, which is no fun at all, and I don't feel right continuing to debate here. EKAS is not a forum meant for these types off discussions, and I am sure it's starting to annoy the people who are still on topic. I am sorry for all the drama, I hope everyone has fun with their Tulpas and the discussion thereof! :-D
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ChewDoo » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:12 pm

Can we please get back on topic? I'd really much like to know who the people with tulpas are, not the inner workings or scientific validity of their existence.
ChewDoo
New to the forum

Postby EnderDracolich » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:18 pm

ChewDoo wrote:Can we please get back on topic? I'd really much like to know who the people with tulpas are, not the inner workings or scientific validity of their existence.

Yes, I would like that. I am sorry for my role in derailing the thread. It got out of hand very quickly and I would prefer that it get back on topic.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GeneralUrist » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:02 pm

ChewDoo wrote:Can we please get back on topic? I'd really much like to know who the people with tulpas are, not the inner workings or scientific validity of their existence.

Allright, to get back on topic, and since I AM curious about how you tulpamancers roll:

Do you ever use your tulpa for vore in any way? How?
GeneralUrist
Been posting for a bit

Postby AlluringPredation » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:40 pm

Let me go make one quick.
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

Postby ChewDoo » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:46 pm

GeneralUrist wrote:

Allright, to get back on topic, and since I AM curious about how you tulpamancers roll:

I don't really use it for vore in so much that it decides that I look tasty. It's more interested in the pestering than the actual eating, but it will still attempt to eat me if I'm lying down or about to sleep. It seems to sort of hold me down in a way that feels like sleep paralysis. Maybe it's purely psychological, but it does actually feel like I can't get up. It will attempt to constrict me and nibble on my head and put my head in its mouth occasionally. It also exists in dreams where it's a bit more scary with the predator play.
ChewDoo
New to the forum

Postby Vinderex » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:14 am

GeneralUrist wrote:

I prefer not to think of it as "using" them, as I try my best to let them consent to it and do it on their own, and to avoid simply puppeting them into vore play. But yes, we do vore play quite a bit, mostly while I'm laying in bed, though there've been a few times that I've been teased or nomphed up briefly while doing other stuff. Yeah though, I've also experienced that feeling of seemingly being held down, which sure, if I really wanted or needed to I could break through it in an instant, but so long as I keep focus, there's some feeling of phantom weight.
Another thing I've noticed too is that my tulpas actually have some of their own kinks that I didn't particularly care much for before they came around. Like Zyr the western dragon seems to enjoy partial swallowing and holding me inside of his throat, and my eastern dragon River enjoys food play.
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby ShadesofBlack » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:27 am

Okay, so... I stopped reading every single comment after the 1st page. Seems like lots of people speculating on the dangers/benefits from a hypothetical or theoretical perspective, with a few folks offering perspective of experience. Could be I'm making assumptions there. I have some personal experience in the matter, so I'll share:

Short answer: yes, I have one.
Had. Sortof. Still sort of have, but we've re-integrated mostly back together as one whole, because there was a point years ago where we both went "oh fuck, this is not going to end well if we continue down this road, so what are our options that don't include us fighting to the death inside our brain." I still sort of see a specific set of my own mental abilities and feelings as compartmentalized into that personification. But I basically see her on the same level that I see parts of myself in my own roleplaying characters now, just... she's probably still one of the most complete, complex, parts. I strongly recommend against making a tulpa for recreational activity. Pretty much because in my case, it nearly ended very badly. Mostly probably because I had no idea what I was doing or how and why to be careful when I made her. I really lucked out on the fact that my tulpa was willing to accept re-integration as sufficient continued existence and expression. Of course, I now have some of her habits because of it, but they are now my habits. ... in a way they always were, I just repressed them externally by giving them to her.

Long answer:
redacted. I decided not to post it, seeing that the OP asked to get off the topic of debating reality and origins. But basically, seriously, tulpas are serious business, good or bad (or both.)

Also, as a side note, a lot of different folk's beliefs (both scientific and spiritual) might cast different lights and ways of thinking of a tulpa. Which isn't a full topic of discussion we want to get back into. But ultimately, if you have one or are sure you want to make one, it might be worth it to look into some of those on your own terms, as they may have some wisdom to offer. A guideline: the relevant belief systems to check, pray, or introspect into or research about it are strictly speaking, the ones you believe in. Because you consciously and subconsciously define your own tulpa's existence as you create and cultivate them, whatever you really believe about them, even if it's just speculation or suspicion or agnosticism, is probably going to play into who they wind up being. You can think of that as truth found in the wisdom of your beliefs, or you could think of it as self-fulfillment, and either way, you're not really wrong. Just keep it in mind, if you are a spiritually minded person (or a distinctly not-spiritually minded person who views it as strictly a scientifically explainable phenomenon,) or have been for a significant portion of your life.

As for whether or not I have in the past or still do vore with my Tulpa, the answer is surprisingly pretty much no. Aside from the fact that I (and inclusively both of us, back when we were separate) enjoy it. But she's probably close to the only fictional(?) character in my head that I don't imagine involving vore, like at all. I make fan-canon spin offs in my head involving it with almost everything I run into and like, including a lot of folks and situations in real life. At least half of my roleplaying characters have had at least a cute imagining centered on it. But my tulpa never has, except as the 1st-person in some imaginings since we re-integrated.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GeneralUrist » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:56 am

OK I'm lost here ^^;

You guys talk about the Tulpa nomming/constricting you. I thought Tulpas were just voices in your head though, how could they have such a "physical" effect? Does it just manifest as you being paralyzed in the "real world" for a bit? I sure as heck hope that everything is 100% consensual, because otherwise that sounds REALLY scary and dangerous!

When it comes to Vore I'm an observer rather than prey so I guess you guys would be less scared by the prospect, but I don't see how allowing your imaginary friend Mk. 2.0 to temporarily incapacitate you sounds very unsafe.
GeneralUrist
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vinderex » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:06 pm

GeneralUrist wrote:OK I'm lost here ^^;

You guys talk about the Tulpa nomming/constricting you. I thought Tulpas were just voices in your head though, how could they have such a "physical" effect? Does it just manifest as you being paralyzed in the "real world" for a bit? I sure as heck hope that everything is 100% consensual, because otherwise that sounds REALLY scary and dangerous!

When it comes to Vore I'm an observer rather than prey so I guess you guys would be less scared by the prospect, but I don't see how allowing your imaginary friend Mk. 2.0 to temporarily incapacitate you sounds very unsafe.

It's like intense daydreaming pretty much. And yes, it's 100% consensual, and you're obviously not actually being bound in any way, there's just a little bit of a phantom weight feeling and a sense of not wanting to move. If you need to break out of it there's nothing stopping you.
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby fixated1 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:36 pm

I suppose it depends on the strength of your mind powers.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion