Need ideas

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Need ideas

Postby mugel90 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:11 pm

I'm not really sure where I should be posting this, so I'll just post it here and hope it's ok. I'm am a HUGE fan of anal vore, in fact, I'd say it's really the only vore I could never get tired of. So I have to ask, does anyone know of some good games revolving around it that are purely F/M? Visual Novels or Dungeon Crawlers would be what I'd want most, but anything would be wonderful, just as long as it's got good character artwork, and not just focusing on sprites and details. I don't mean to sound picky, but play these kinds of games to, in the most brutally honest way to put it, get off on them. So yeah :) if anyone can offer an idea or two, that would be absolutely wonder!
mugel90
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion