Anal vore for a male equivalent of unbirth?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Anal vore for a male equivalent of unbirth?

Postby justinrpg » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:39 am

Does anybody else on here like anal vore just for it to be an male equivalent of vaginal vore since males do not have a vagina, the next best thing is a male to anal vore you?

Since I view Lugia and Solgaleo as male, they cannot unbirth me, but I accept the next best thing, Lugia and Solgaleo anal vore me.

God Arceus has his own version of anal vore, except my head goes up his butt. Arceus anal vore is accidental. He takes a seat and my head winds up up his ass.

Does anybody else like anal vore for a male equivalent of unbirth?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Anal vore for a male equivalent of unbirth?

Postby Misasura » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:44 am

Fairly sure most people use Cock Vore as the male equivalent to Unbirth.
'Carpe Denim' - Seize the pants.
Misasura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Misasura » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:44 am

Fairly sure most people use Cock Vore as the male equivalent to Unbirth.
'Carpe Denim' - Seize the pants.
Misasura
Somewhat familiar

Postby justinrpg » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:59 am

Just because most people use cock vore as the male equivalent does not mean everybody does.

Frankly, I am not into cock vore and I see anal vore as a closer alternative than cock vore because it is just a hole on their pelvic area. cock vore is a tinier hole at the end of a penis.

In fact, I never do anal vore in women, if she is female, it is vaginal vore, if he is male, then anal vore.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Achenar » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:14 am

I've actually done a male unbirth scene where my character was sucked up into the other's rear and slid into a "womb" from there.
Achenar
Participator

Postby Merodi » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:40 am

Avian, reptile, amphibian and fish-like male preds (either feral, as monsters or monsterboys like harpies, nagas or mermen) could very well unbirth someone too, since they have a cloaca. Sure, there wouldn't be a womb (though I write my monsterboys to have one in addition to their male reproductive organs), but it'd be similar enough to a vagina.
Still, I also see cockvore more as the male version of unbirth, though I like male cloaca unbirth more actually. Anal vore is cool too, though.
Merodi
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:22 am

Well, both cocks and vaginas are genitals, so I consider their respective vore methods to be equivalents.
And I don't mind anal vore regardless of whether or not they're male or female.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby granblue » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:55 am

Well, I like anal vore way more than I like unbirth. So... not really.
granblue
Participator

Postby Reiku » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:10 pm

If I ever had AV and UB equated in an RP, I'd die. Like. I'd be dead, forever.

"Ready to be unbirthed by my ASS? You're gonna be the cutest buttbaby"
Reiku
Been posting for a bit

Postby RuffledFerret » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:00 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:Well, both cocks and vaginas are genitals, so I consider their respective vore methods to be equivalents.
And I don't mind anal vore regardless of whether or not they're male or female.

This is pretty much how I feel, though I greatly dislike cv and find ub rather interesting.
Because the penis and vagina are both reproductive organs, it makes sense to me that they would be compatible with one another not only during sex, but in terms of alternative types of vore as well. That and the fact that both genders have an anus (not counting whether or not they've had a colostomy performed...does colostomy vore exist?) does it for me in this manner of logic.
I can understand, however, that ub and av could at least feel somewhat similar to both pred and prey.
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:56 pm

I`m not into either, honestly. I sometimes do unbirth in roleplays, but not very often, and I wouldn`t say CV or anal vore is in my preferences either. I just think it`s gross. In my mind, being eaten means getting swallowed up and ending up inside the predator`s stomach, that`s it.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:31 am

There is the fact that a dick hole is very small. It's too small to fit anything into comfortably so I can see the OP's point. I feel the same way about breast vore for that reason.

To answer the question, no. I'll gladly enter either hole of a female and actually slightly prefer the anus just because it goes even deeper.
Jayezox
---

Postby Cantbearitanymore123 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:31 pm

YES
Cantbearitanymore123
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion