DC Comics Preds

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: DC Comics Preds

Postby EnderDracolich » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:03 pm

WorkInProgress wrote:
EnderDracolich wrote:
WorkInProgress wrote:Oh wow, yeah, I forgot about her! She'd def be a sexy pred.

It think it suits her personality quite well, but I am not sure how it would work without giving her extra powers. She could be an observer while a plant eats you, but for her to actually do Endo or Soft Vore, she would need new powers.

Oh I was under the fantasy assumption that all of these people were able to vore, since humans can't really vore in the first place.

I am not the OP, so I don't know what the assumption is supposed to be! I was just giving my feedback based on my personal preference for plausibility, which you can freely choose to ignore. :-D There is no need to keep things within the character's power set if you don't want to; you could have an entire DC Vore-Earth reality if you wanted, especially since they have brought back the Infinite Earths.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jaggedjagd » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:29 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:16 pm

jaggedjagd wrote:Really? Not a single shout-out to King Shark? Pff talk about D-list villains. Welp i'm gonna echo Killer Croc anyways cause i never miss an occasion to complain about the lack of Waylan Jones predishness.

And speaking of supervillain preds i gotta give an obligatory vote to Venom. I know he's not DC but why even bother making that distinction in this day and age. Every single intellectual property will be owned by Disney soon enough.

Disney Lucifer Morningstar.... this amuses me more than it should lol.

Though the other more super hero-like characters will probably get the disney touch more like, but still a amusing thought.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby CherryBlossom » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:56 pm

NIGHTWING. I absolutely LOVE HIM. Poison Ivy is nice too.
CherryBlossom
Somewhat familiar

Postby CherryBlossom » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:00 pm

NIGHTWING. I absolutely LOVE HIM. Poison Ivy is nice too.
CherryBlossom
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion