A muzzle to make sure she does not throw him up

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

A muzzle to make sure she does not throw him up

Postby justinrpg » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:28 am

Has anybody played around with the idea, say someone forces one to swallow another, and then the one that forced her to swallow him puts a muzzle on her to prevent her from throwing him up—ultimately making her digest him.

for example, with my wife Reshiram

In the same line where a Zekrom forces my wife Reshiram against her will to swallow me, Zekrom then puts a muzzle on my wife strong enough to hold a Reshiram, and then Zekrom says, "This will prevent you from throwing up your husband. I will come find you and remove it tomorrow." This way Reshiram cannot even attempt to throw me and and she is forced to let me digest.

Has anybody else played with this idea?

Or does anybody like this kind of idea?

I am not sure if there is a human equivalent to a muzzle for human pred fans. If there is, imagine the scene with that.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: A muzzle to make sure she does not throw him up

Postby dreamweevil » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:27 am

That's interesting because of the pathos of it: you're going to get digested, but unlike the idea in your signature, this time she's aware that it's happening and can't do anything to prevent it. She'd be sad, you'd be sad, and your fate is inevitable and she'd try to communicate with you for however long you've got left. That would be an interesting and dramatic conversation.

I don't think the muzzle itself works: a creature with a muzzle might still "throw up", but it'd be messy and very dangerous to the creature (who very well might die as a result). I'd instead rely on the idea that most creatures can't simply throw up on command; a human has to do something to induce vomiting in themselves, so all you have to do is make sure that doesn't happen.

The simplest story device is to remove the advantage of throwing up: sufficient damage has already been done that the prey's fate is sealed already: you'll actually last longer inside your wife's stomach than if she tried to cough you up. I've done this with unbirth stories where a man and woman (accidentally) trigger that biological ability: and though neither of them wants it to happen, once started there's no stopping nature running its course.

dw
dreamweevil
Participator

Postby EvangelineSkypaw » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:45 pm

I'd be interested to see this in a wolf/wolf story sometime.

Typically I'm not a fan of digestion, but....
um, what did curiosity do to the cat, again? ^^;
Affectionate nomming is so cute~! <3
EvangelineSkypaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby granblue » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:56 pm

Brilliant! Always love force-feeding vore.
granblue
Participator

Postby EnderDracolich » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:00 pm

dreamweevil wrote:The simplest story device is to remove the advantage of throwing up: sufficient damage has already been done that the prey's fate is sealed already: you'll actually last longer inside your wife's stomach than if she tried to cough you up. I've done this with unbirth stories where a man and woman (accidentally) trigger that biological ability: and though neither of them wants it to happen, once started there's no stopping nature running its course.

This is not directly related to the OP, but the idea of being unable to vomit without killing the prey, due to already having done too much damage, is an idea that I like and have played with a bit in my own RP. Specifically, the predator was knocked unconscious and only awoke after several hours, and wanted to let the prey out but couldn't do so without tearing them apart. Fortunately (or not, depending on how you look at it), the prey was saved by healing magic, but was forced to stay inside the predator for several days because the magic had to be administered *through* the predator's stomach and had to overcome the constant damage being inflicted the acid, slowing it down dramatically and prolonging the pain and suffering.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:06 pm

Except one forgets that fulltour exists...unless you add a buttplug in along with the muzzle. In which case, the prey's fucked.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby justinrpg » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:13 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:Except one forgets that fulltour exists...unless you add a buttplug in along with the muzzle. In which case, the prey's fucked.

I am not into full tour. I like to view vore from a more realistic standpoint. If she does not throw you up, you are going to wind up digested.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:00 pm

justinrpg wrote:I am not into full tour. I like to view vore from a more realistic standpoint. If she does not throw you up, you are going to wind up digested.

Well, I guess it's fine if you voiced your opinion like that? I'm not exactly a fan of vomiting during regurgitation, though, or vomiting in general.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:03 pm

I haven't seen anything like a muzzle, but I think every now and then you can find someone using a collar to keep prey in the stomach, to keep them from crawling out the throat.
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby EndercreeperMugen » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:12 pm

When I think of muzzles in vore, my mind jumps to petplay. Even then I much prefer collars; petplay is a huge kink of mine so putting it with vore is a dream come true and then some <3
EndercreeperMugen
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion