Overwhelming force vs seduction

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Force
25%
Seduction
36%
Cannot decide Love both.
40%

Total votes : 81

Postby Liz » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:26 am

Two of my favorite ways to deal with unwilling prey are overwhelming power or seductions. The example situation is you are facing a flamboyant character that is against you, a hero type with combat powers and sex appeal. They are pleasing on the eye, however you don’t see eye to eye with them on a subject and they decide to fight you. To show their might is right and destroy you or at least force you to submit.

Option 1 – Use overwhelming force to defeat their attacks and scare or shock them into a defensive position. Show them just how weak they are in your eyes and devour them kicking and screaming to digest them mercilessly.

Option 2- Use seduction techniques, stroke their ego with your skills, make them feel so powerful they are unaware how you are getting past their defenses and then swallow them as they are semi-willing. Either have them snap out to find they are food or keep them enthralled and digest them.

Both ideas have very good merits for me and I am trying to see what others like.
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Re: Overwhelming force vs seduction

Postby Jayezox » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:04 am

Definitely seduction. I like brains over brawn in pretty much anything, vore or not. It's also generally much more interesting than simply overpowering the victim.

Overpowering does have its merits in vore though.
Jayezox
---

Postby Liz » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:37 am

Jayezox wrote:Definitely seduction. I like brains over brawn in pretty much anything, vore or not. It's also generally much more interesting than simply overpowering the victim.

Overpowering does have its merits in vore though.

Indeed, I do like the idea of a overconfident character realising they are outmatched by a hungry predator :)
Liz
---

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:57 am

Well, first off, long time, no see, love. How've ya been?

Secondly...

Though the unwilling caveat has not once ever applied to me, I can say I do enjoy forceful, but gentle, however, I tend to favor seduction just a bit more. Make me randy as fuck...yeah that's the ticket...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Liz » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:13 am

Hey Amy - Seduction can be fun. Sometimes I prefer a little more force. Hence the opinion gathering ;)
Liz
---

Postby MelancholyClownD » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:22 am

I do like both, but i think seduction is the way to go! :)
MelancholyClownD
Participator

Postby Indighost » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:02 am

Seduction is usually more interesting, but as my main is on the large side it is very much fun to chase down small bite sized prey and use force to tease and taunt them before eating.

In a roleplay context that is :)
Indighost
---

Postby fixated1 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:42 am

Overwhelming force is my favorite. I want to be kicking and screaming and unsuccessfully trying to hide the fact that I'm aroused.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:11 am

Well I don't like digestion so that is out of the question. But I'm going to ignore that as I always do lol.

It's hard to decide, as I enjoy and do both. I prefer helpless, meek prey and a strong, powerful predator so the power difference can be fun where he can just pick her up and swallow her with no troubles. She doesn't even have to be fighting, in fact usually I prefer willing prey or at least not fighting and screaming, maybe just goes along with it hoping he wouldn't hurt her. It can also be good for gentle surprise noms, where the predator just slurps up the prey with no warning but the process is so soft and gentle that the prey decides to keep as calm as possible and see what his intentions were before panicking, if needed.

On the other hand, platonically luring and easing a prey inside, even if he could just snatch her up, is sweet too. Maybe he doesn't want to scare or hurt her by just grabbing her so he coaxes her inside instead. It's a more gentle method and takes more paitence, it can lessen the stress on the prey too. I do want to eventually try slightly more devious coaxing instead of extra soft, but either way can be done. The promise of comfort and safety in the predator's belly for a prey in need could always be a luring temptation, especially if she is stressed about something or just wants to hide from the world a bit, but still unsure about being eaten.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby 32n59Deleted » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:28 am

I chose Force, because it's the more dominant of the two for me, but I definitely like the idea of a sexy pred taunting me with her body, etc. while at the same time making it ABUNDANTLY clear that I WILL be in her belly at the end of the confrontation;
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby YoukaiChan » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:40 am

I like both, but it will depend on who the pred is. Some preds just fit better with using brute force, and some are more suited for being seductive. (Now, mixing BOTH sedduction AND brute force together? Ohhohoho oh my~)
The Incredible, Edible Catgirl is at your service!(Or...maybe not. D:)
YoukaiChan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: NOT being eaten by a dragon (*coughImeansomewhereinQuebec*)

Postby Chameleonette » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:19 pm

YoukaiChan wrote:I like both, but it will depend on who the pred is. Some preds just fit better with using brute force, and some are more suited for being seductive. (Now, mixing BOTH sedduction AND brute force together? Ohhohoho oh my~)

Pretty much my thoughts. I love preds seducing their prey (not to the point of any willingness, but rather more of luring her into a false sense of security and ensnaring her senses). And once he has her guard down, bring that forcefulness out to get her into his mouth, struggling down his throat, and into that belly. Mhmm. That's my jam.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby Liz » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:26 pm

Chameleonette wrote:
YoukaiChan wrote:I like both, but it will depend on who the pred is. Some preds just fit better with using brute force, and some are more suited for being seductive. (Now, mixing BOTH sedduction AND brute force together? Ohhohoho oh my~)

Pretty much my thoughts. I love preds seducing their prey (not to the point of any willingness, but rather more of luring her into a false sense of security and ensnaring her senses). And once he has her guard down, bring that forcefulness out to get her into his mouth, struggling down his throat, and into that belly. Mhmm. That's my jam.

More the situation over what predator is being used. Ie you have a predator to suit either role which would you enjoy seeing more. As for using both well that can work as well, I've done that in Role plays using both but I am more curious on people personal preference.

Personally I see seduction as a much weaker predator seducing a very strong target. Say a human seducing and swallowing a demi or super hero/villain.
Liz
---

Postby ItsSongxing » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:22 pm

Well, it all depends on the predator and the intended prey. For instance, in "Enter Ivory Stark," we have a significantly larger and stronger pred, so the prey is mostly subdued by brute force. However, in "Local Trap Becomes God," the pred ends up fucking the prey into submission, which...Eh. I'd chalk that up to seduction, since the pred was smaller and overall weaker~

Of course, there's also some great potential when a small pred just beats the prey into submission. Always fun with scenarios like that~
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:30 pm

While I do enjoy seductive predators, I vote for overwhelming force. I want the predator to dominate me and show me what his true intentions are for me, to brutalize me and make me feel weak and helpless as I am nothing but prey to be devoured. What I want to feel in a vore scene the most, at least in most situations, is pure, unadulterated fear and terror.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:40 pm

I definitely favor seduction, but I'm prey so I can't answer the question exactly. I don't mind the pred being strong, indeed I prefer it that way, but I don't like situations where force is actually used as a coercive measure. I might *play* the role of an unwilling victim, but it is always just that, play (by which I mean, a fiction within a fiction; the vore scenario itself is not real, but within that scenario, the pred and I are both willing and any appearance to the contrary is merely part of the fun).
Last edited by EnderDracolich on Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MotherOfMonsters » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:40 pm

Very pleased with how balanced the results are so far, I'll be interested to see if they stay that way. :O
MotherOfMonsters
Somewhat familiar

Postby SmokyKisses » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:19 pm

A pred forcing her struggling prey into her womb is certainly fun. There's plenty of fun ways to tackle that, especially if the pred has tentacles or a non-humanoid body.

There's something quite fun about seduction as well. Enticing one, convincing them they want to be taken into the pred's womb, probably to emerge as a beautiful new being. Hypnosis works quite well too. A lovely prey staring into a naga's hypnotic gaze as inch by inch of her lowers into the naga's pussy...
SmokyKisses
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cowrie » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:39 pm

I like both about equally. Mixing them can also be fun. My character Vlasta, for example, is very domineering towards her prey, but she also often likes to toy with men before slurping them down. She's strong enough that she could subdue most men by force, but she likes to seduce them because it's easier to get them out of their clothes that way. With men of her own culture, this can include a lot of talking down to them, verbally putting him in his place. Of course, most outsider men put up a fight once she starts to eat them, and that's when she tends to put her strength to good use.

To complicate the issue, perhaps we should also consider predators that use magic to subdue their food? While mind control could be categorized as seduction, and energy-based attacks probably count as brute force, what about magic force fields or paralysis spells? That sort of thing can work nicely.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby FanficFetishist » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:41 pm

I can go for both, honestly. A sweet, sensual seduction ending with a huge belly and a heavy belch, or a brute having their way with their meal against their will before devouring them...
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion