Does vore make you a "lazy" person?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Does vore make you a "lazy" person?

Postby N-Mario » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:17 pm

Curiosity, especially if you were the prey, does having the vore fetish make you seem a little lazy than you want to be?
Of course the lazy part would be that you would probably have nothing to do while you are being held in the predator's belly. Only wanting to be swallowed, and nothing else to make your predator, and yourself happy. I personally don't want the digestion, but just as long as I am being held friendly to keep me safe. The only thing to do inside the predator is either struggling, or sleep. Therefore if you can't escape, the most likely thing is wanting to be more lazy than usual.

Any thoughts?
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Re: Does vore make you a "lazy" person?

Postby coop500 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:29 pm

I suppose if you put it that way, it can encourage less activity. Especially if you're just carried around in the predator's belly while he takes care of everything else. But I wouldn't call it Lazy per say.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby granblue » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:33 pm

It's not like the prey has to be completely inactive. They can jerk off, give their pred a belly rub from the inside, maybe just chat with their pred if they're capable of being heard, or whatever other idea they can come up with to entertain themselves/their pred. Hell, if they bring along one of these, they could even do something productive while they're in there. Of course, if they're planning on staying inside their predator for an extended amount of time, the swaddling effect will probably make them extremely drowsy.

Being inactive in a hypothetical fantasy situation wouldn't make you a lazy person, anyway.
granblue
Participator

Postby coop500 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:39 pm

Indeed I forgot to address that, there is more to do then sleep and struggle. I won't go sexual here because everyone else will do that for me lol, but rubbing, snuggling, massaging, talking and if they have any items with them, they can use those for things.
coop500
???

Postby EnderDracolich » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:59 pm

N-Mario wrote:Curiosity, especially if you were the prey, does having the vore fetish make you seem a little lazy than you want to be?
Of course the lazy part would be that you would probably have nothing to do while you are being held in the predator's belly. Only wanting to be swallowed, and nothing else to make your predator, and yourself happy. I personally don't want the digestion, but just as long as I am being held friendly to keep me safe. The only thing to do inside the predator is either struggling, or sleep. Therefore if you can't escape, the most likely thing is wanting to be more lazy than usual.

Any thoughts?

Honestly, I have thought about this quite a bit. Depending on the situation, I think that meditation could be a viable option for the prey, in an Endo or Soft Vore scenario. Sleep might be difficult, it would be noisy and hot, not exactly the perfect situation for sleeping. However, I think it could be a good place to meditate and relax, especially if there is no digestion or slow digestion, and the space isn't exceptionally cramped. If the predator is sapient, especially if they are friendly, talking is also an option, although it might be hard to hear each other through their stomach, abdominal muscles, adipose, and skin.

Struggling is not a good idea unless you A)Intend to kill the predator and B) Have a tool with which you can cut your way out.

If you try to struggle without a cutting tool, you are just going to tire yourself out and annoy the predator, but it isn't going to help you escape. You can't just tear your way out of someone/something that has eaten you, unless you have claws, fangs, horns, or a knife. Punching and kicking is only going to make both you and the predator miserable, and isn't productive. Even if you did manage to somehow kill the predator without a weapon, you would be trapped inside of dead person or animal, and would probably still die in there, even slower than before. That's just dumb and vindictive, and will probably actually prolong your own suffering as well as doubling the death toll needlessly. If its an Endo situation, I think that struggling is an even worse idea, since you aren't in immediate danger and probably want to stay on the predator's good side, rather than pissing them off by attacking them. They might let you out if you behave, but struggling might make them decide to prolong your capture, or even make them digest you.

Unless its a consensual situation, where the predator WANTS you to struggle, in which case, whatever suits you I guess.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:12 pm

Well, I wouldn`t call it lazy. I think it`s more of a form of enjoyment, rather than not wanting to do anything. There`s also a certain thrill that comes from the thought of being eaten alive. Especially for unwilling vore, if someone is eating you against your will and you`re trapped in their stomach, of course you`ll struggle, or just accept your fate, which has nothing to do with laziness. There are lots of things the prey can do while within the predator`s belly.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:17 pm

If you're in friendly terms with the pred, you can bring yourself some stuff to play with inside its mouth or its stomach, but your point could make sense in several scenarios.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Rendezvore » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:26 pm

It can sometimes come across that way. Even though the premise of being prey is sort of like the BDSM equivalent of a sub, pretending to have no responsibilities for the duration of play... it is for this reason that prey NOT act lazy. It's one of the difficulties as a pred player in finding a prey player that will contribute to an idea, not just sit back and let the pred decide every action or describe everything around.

When prey in an image, story, or role play doesn't add to a scene in their own unique way, then they could just be replaced with any other prey and the scene would be the same. RP and YCH can fall into this trap if you don't put thought into how the characters are reacting in some way that means something for that character. Make the prey an important and vital part of that scene and it will feel less like the prey is being lazy and more like they are part of the story and that replacing them would feel like a completely different scene.

EDIT: Removed repeated phrase.
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:08 am

Aside from what others have said, there can be pre-vore foreplay (or not if it's unwilling) involving chasing, trying to escape the pred's grasp, etc. Even if the prey doesn't struggle, all that chasing and squirming beforehand is quite a bit of exercise. I would know, my pet rats get tired after squirming around and climbing on me for a while.
Jayezox
---

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:50 pm

Considering that much of the vore content I seek doesn't exist, so I have to draw / animate / program it myself, it's hard to be a lazy vore fan these days :) Joke aside, I would say I'm used to being lazy in general... don't know if it comes from liking vore as much as it does from clinical depression and related matters however.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby OneofMany » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:32 pm

EnderDracolich wrote:That's just dumb and vindictive, and will probably actually prolong your own suffering as well as doubling the death toll needlessly.

It's certainly not "needlessly." It'd be both legitimate justice and self defense, like shooting someone who is trying to murder you with their car, and still getting hit by the freshly de-drivered car.
OneofMany
New to the forum

Postby EnderDracolich » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:22 pm

OneofMany wrote:
EnderDracolich wrote:That's just dumb and vindictive, and will probably actually prolong your own suffering as well as doubling the death toll needlessly.

It's certainly not "needlessly." It'd be both legitimate justice and self defense, like shooting someone who is trying to murder you with their car, and still getting hit by the freshly de-drivered car.

Legitimate justice? Perhaps, depending on your paradigm of what justice is supposed to accomplish and how its supposed to be handled. Self defense? No. I don't see how it could be. "Defense" implies that you are trying to protect your life, which does not apply in this situation. I think a better comparison would be planting a bomb on yourself that is set to detonate if you die, just so your killer dies as well.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:20 pm

What even happened to this thread?
coop500
???

Postby Rendezvore » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:49 am

I don't know... but this is more the type of lazy prey/sub that I was referring to:

submission.jpg

Sometimes Oglaf is really good at pointing this stuff out.

Edit: Removed rant... Sorry, I wasn't feeling too great.
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion