Vore Thoughts in Public

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore Thoughts in Public

Postby midnightisle » Thu May 02, 2019 10:09 pm

I don't get vore thoughts relating to real-life people at all. Vore is strictly fantasy only for me and I prefer that it stay that way. And even if I were interested in real people in the context of vore, it would feel inappropriate to actively fantasize about a random person.
midnightisle
Been posting for a bit

Postby 157and493 » Fri May 03, 2019 12:03 pm

Yes, I fantasize about attractive women I see randomly in public eating me. I understand that it is inappropriate to have these thoughts, but fantasizing about someone without their permission is just human nature.
157and493
Participator

Postby Devourerita » Fri May 03, 2019 2:55 pm

I went to high school in a bad part of my city and it was full of criminals (Or people that wanted to be one) and I would imagine turning in my character, following them until they were alone, then ambush and eat them
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby cranberryknights1 » Fri May 03, 2019 11:22 pm

I pretty much day dream about stuff all throughout the day including fantasies about vore. For example Gal Gadot was on my mind during my lunch break and I thought about different scenarios with her as a pred.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Michael Palic » Sat May 04, 2019 9:40 am

I think it's natural for any fetishist to fantasize about their own fetish in public. Vore people imagining being eaten or eating others they see, feet fetishists imagining people stepping on them or stepping on others. Heck, vanilla sex people probably imagine having sex with or getting fucked by others.

My thoughts as I walk around can be pretty inappropriate, but so long as I don't act on them; I don't see the harm in thoughts. If the above wasn't obvious, I fantasize about vore in public. When I see a cute girl or a rather feminine guy. It doesn't even have to be people I see in public either, can of course be actresses or YouTube people. Most of my stories stem from scenarios I thought up while looking over particular characters or people I knew.
Michael Palic
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderDracolich » Sat May 04, 2019 10:31 am

Michael Palic wrote:Heck, vanilla sex people probably imagine having sex with or getting fucked by others.

"Probably" - Hehe. There's a reason our culture has made a meme out of dudes looking at women's asses and annoying their wives.

I see women do the same thing all the time.

Sexual desire in public is normal and natural. It's only expected that fetish thoughts behave the same way.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MaverickAventura » Sun May 12, 2019 12:55 am

Nope. Not in the slightest. I keep all my vore fantasies at home. Never have I looked at anyone IRL and said "I wish I could eat/be eaten by so and so..."

Being someone who typically doesn't interact in public possibly has something to do with it too.
I love Vacuum vore! You can join my friend's Vacuum Vore Discord here: https://discord.gg/AxF9MWvbTr

One man's Lidl is another man's Waitrose.
MaverickAventura
Somewhat familiar

Postby EilerTDefiler » Wed May 22, 2019 10:04 pm

Yeah, when I see an attractive woman I usually fantasize about her in a pred role and file that away into the spank bank, but I usually only fantasize about women I see on a regular basis, the emotional connection makes the vore better.
EilerTDefiler
New to the forum

Postby Birichino » Wed May 22, 2019 10:45 pm

I'm pretty strictly into 2D characters for vore. Or at least more demisexual towards actual people, since I have friends I'd sure like mawshots from...
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion