Unaware vore + digestion?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Unaware vore + digestion?

Postby justinrpg » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:10 am

Does anybody like the idea of unaware vore that results in the prey being digested?

A lot of my unaware vore scenarios have it where I or the prey is digested. I mean if the pred does not know that the prey is in her stomach, and the prey was unable to make the pred aware that he is in her stomach, the prey would wind up being digested by the pred. The pred would have no idea she digested him. The pred did not even know that she swallowed him—let alone knowing that she digested him.

In fact, this is usually the case in 90% of all my unaware vore scenarios and the above scenario is frequented with my wife Reshiram.

Does anybody else like unaware vore that results in the prey being digested?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Unaware vore + digestion?

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:55 am

I actually wrote a story like this not too long ago which was my first attempt at unaware vore. But in this case, the predator did eventually realize he swallowed her, but by the time he coughed her up, it was too late, since she was already dead. I`m a big fan of this type of vore, I like the idea of the predator swallowing someone, especially someone they care about, and not realizing it until it`s too late. It`s just beautifully brutal. If you want to read the story, check out this link here.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/417666
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cobbly » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:54 pm

Oh sure I love that stuff. I prefer female prey, but yeah. I tend to accompany it with sentient disposal, so the prey has to witness the pred disposing of them like any other meal.
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderDracolich » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:01 pm

justinrpg wrote:Does anybody else like unaware vore that results in the prey being digested?

I am not interested in this in the conventional sense. I don't really care for "unaware Vore" most of the time, I prefer that the pred know they have swallowed the prey. This is mostly because I am not that big on macro-mirco, and accidentally swallowing someone of the same size, or only slightly smaller, doesn't seem very likely to me.

However, the idea of the pred being unaware of the DIGESTION itself is an interesting idea. I mean, a scenario where the pred swallows the prey without meaning to digest them, and then begins digesting them unintentionally.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby granblue » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:18 pm

I prefer the prey to simply be stuck in there for a while. This can either be exciting for them at best, or humiliating and claustrophobic and worst, but either way, ultimately harmless. Once the predator realizes what happened, they'll let them out and the two of them can have a good laugh about it together. Either that, or they prey'll get a full tour.
granblue
Participator

Postby hersnack » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:50 am

I like unaware vore. I think digestion naturally follows vore. The good thing about unaware vore is that the predator does not have to seem like a monster. I like human female Predators and if the vore is unaware they can still seem lady like while being the predator.
hersnack
Somewhat familiar

Postby French_snack » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:21 am

Yes, I like unaware digestion. I've written a few stories in which a woman magically transforms her victim into an ordinary food item, and then makes sure he or she gets eaten by another woman, who's completely unaware of it.
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Postby Star_Sage » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:22 am

Hmm, not one for death at the end of the scene, but unaware vore is my thing a lot. Mind, I'm not completely opposed to it either, though it does have to be done correctly, and rarely with known characters, mostly just random ones.
Star_Sage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Emi » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:36 am

I'm a big fan of digestion and I find this idea SOO amazing! My first vore fantasies I remember when I was 3 or 4 years old were about unaware vore and digestion by default (i dislike non-fatal vore)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby AlluringPredation » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:31 am

I don't like it. I don't like it at all.
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

Postby Miridium » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:38 am

Sometimes. Yet for me, the awareness part is part of the eroticism.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Emi » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:39 am

My favorite vore pred character is a good guy who... I think, in reality he wouldn't agree to eat a cool shrunken girl... without a strong reason. So, unaware vore explains HOW good girls might be eaten and digested by him.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Mikhail4588 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:40 pm

I love unaware vore, even if it ends up with digestion, but is hard to find comics with that, or pics.
Mikhail4588
Participator

Postby Predator » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:31 pm

I am not generally a fan of unaware vore, and as someone already mentioned, the logistics of it are perplexing at best when you prefer same or similar-sized prey rather than macro/micro. That being said, I can get behind the idea of a pred who is unconscious / deeply asleep / in an altered or possessed state swallowing someone, or being fed someone by an antagonist, that they would not normally eat, a friend/ally/lover or what have you. When they come to, they are obviously aware of having a full stomach, but unaware of who they ate. By the time they realize, it is too late for the prey. That would be... pretty hot, actually.

Could also work for a werewolf or some other type of pred that loses some sentience/awareness while in its primal predatory state.
Predator
Participator

Postby 32n59Deleted » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:52 am

I love unaware vore because it allows the pred to go about their day 100% as naturally as if they had just swallowed say a slice of beef instead of another human being. No weird talking to the prey in the stomach, no swishing their body around arrogantly, etc. (though these things certainly have their place in vore, mind you).
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion