Predator won't digest you. What do you do?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Predator won't digest you. What do you do?

Postby N-Mario » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:10 pm

For whatever reason, the predator that swallowed you will not digest you. Perhaps this predator is incapable of digestion, and can only hold things in its belly either for traveling purposes, or just wanted to have a nice friend inside itself.

In which case, you are trapped within the predator who is keeping you in his belly for some time. What do you do? Do you struggle to get out? Do you just get warm and just sleep inside the predator? Perhaps you try to attempt to call for help. Or would you accept defeat and remain in the predator for as long as it wants to keep you?
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Re: Predator won't digest you. What do you do?

Postby MementoMori » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:14 pm

I'd definitely be happy to just stay in the predator for as long as they wanted to keep me there, and sometimes ask again if they would please consider letting me out if I really wanted out again :D
[ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ]
MementoMori
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby granblue » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:24 pm

Depends entirely on the circumstances and the predators notivations.

Are they malicious? Were they trying to kill me, and the fact they couldnt digest me took them by surprise? Are they planning on trapping me there forever? If any of those are true, I'd try anything I could to escape.

Are they just playing around? Is it someone I know and trust? Is it just some wild animal who wanted a full belly for a while? If any of those, I'd relax in there as best I could and try to bide my time.
granblue
Participator

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:48 pm

I`d probably just stay in there, curl up, and relax or fall asleep. After all, if you`re not going to be digested, you don`t have much to worry about, so you can get yourself comfortable and stay inside the predator`s belly as long as he intends to keep you there.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vorelover14 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:14 pm

That is hands down my favorite vore scenario. I love being trapped as a little belly pet. I usually try and get out... it doesn't work. :D
vorelover14
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dele02b62862 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:44 pm

Ya I like scenes like this, one of my favorites is the prey goes willingly, thinking they will be let out, or digested then reformed, but the pred lied about that or my favorite only implicated it, so then the prey is trapped. I like to follow this up by the prey saying that was not the deal, but the pred points out that they failed to actually make their release part of the deal. Or another is the pred not letting them out and arguing that though they agreed that they would let the prey out, they never agreed to an exact time they would, again the prey failed to specify lol.
As for me, I have ADHD and have to move constantly, I can only sit still for a few hours if I'm not high energy. So being confined to a belly unable to move for more then a few minutes would quickly turn into me personal hell. And sooner or later I would start strugggling because I could take being contaned any longer. This would happen even if I had no fear of being digested. I really do enjoy scene where pred do endo but refuse to release the prey, to which they take badly, and the pred gets off on this, and I find that to be one of the greatest expressions of dominating. I mean digestion can be, but when the prey dies, its over. Endo the prey suffers continually and some cases endlessly. Honestly if you could be confined to a stomach long term, I'm sure most people would go crazy pretty fast, I mean the heart beat alone would do it. Humans need silince, ever hear of the old method of psychological torture where they would restrain somebody and leave them in the dark with water dripping the sound alone was enough to drive people crazy with out falling on them. Its like music torture the constant sound is to much.
Dele02b62862
Somewhat familiar

Postby Yidra » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:52 pm

If the intention is not malicious.. Probably relax.. and ask the predator if it's okay for me to masturbate inside.... because if I got eaten just for the pleasure of it I would be ridicouslly horny
Yidra
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kelazi5 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:00 pm

I'd probably sit back and relax/nap. Though I'd ask if they could get my girlfriend/partner in there too for some company and maybe some fun sooner or later.
Kelazi5
New to the forum

Postby Cygni » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:44 pm

If they kept me in there for a few days and they still had no intentions of letting me out, I would just annoy them non-stop until they either let me out or digested me. Constantly making noise and squirming around, never letting them get any sleep. I'd probably get results in a day or two.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EvangelineSkypaw » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:59 pm

If she's cute and kind, I'd just stay there~
With the occasional reminder that "hey, I need food too, just FYI".

Other than that, that's pretty much my dream fantasy~ :D
Affectionate nomming is so cute~! <3
EvangelineSkypaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lightness0001 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:21 pm

I mean I could stay for at least a few hours (longer if it's someone I like~) but after a while I gotta get out, digestion or no. I'm gonna get stir-crazy. Though I kinda like More-Vore's idea, at least from an outside perspective. Wouldn't enjoy that myself at all :p
Feel free to support me on Ko-fi!
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anim » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:14 pm

You find a new Predator.
Anim
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:52 pm

Be happy~ Chill, relax,enjoy the soft snuggly home. As a endo fan this is no trouble for me, though for realistic purposes Iprefer the pred to let the prey out occasionally to get fresh air, eat, drink, stretch, the predator themselves also needs food and so on. But then the prey can go right back in~
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby 32n59Deleted » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:08 pm

I hope she likes the idea of pooping white for a while, because I'm sure going to coat those walls with splooge. If she wants to be rude and not digest me, I'm certainly going to entertain myself and have a masturbation-a-thon in there.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GabbyKobold » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:13 pm

I like the idea of keeping tiny prey in my stomach as a means of protection. Like, "Nooo! It's too dangerous for you out here! You'll be much safer in my soft belly!"
GabbyKobold
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby d3fn932bdeleted » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:39 pm

Would it be cheating if I simply teleported out? >.>

If so, I would simply wait it out and accept my fate. I wouldn't last too long against the harsh stomach acids, so death would be inevitable.

Fun!
d3fn932bdeleted
New to the forum

Postby N-Mario » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:42 pm

No digestion means no stomach acids either. It would just be a soft, warm place where death isn't possible.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby minakotomoka14 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:32 am

Honestly, this is my favorite kind of vore scenario. No fear, no risk of being digested alive, just curling up and relaxing in the belly of your favorite predator. It`s perfect, at least for me.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bella747 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:55 am

I would love to spend the night in pred's belly filled with fluids, wearing the scrubs. The pred I rp with let me out...
bella747
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kirah » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:46 am

Fall asleep. Just relax. I would let the pred decide at which point I get out (if ever).
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion