Predator Attire preference?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Predator Attire preference?

Postby jaykayeight » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:41 pm

minakotomoka14 wrote:
Chameleonette wrote:I'm a sucker for a classy pred in a suit and tie (plus the idea of them loosening that tie to swallow their prey is just... so good). Or crisp shirts and ties with nice slacks. I really enjoy those types of well-dressed, confident preds who like to look their best and aren't afraid to flaunt it or even use it as a lure for prey.

That said, I find a dressed-down pred attractive in their own right, too. Can't go wrong with jeans and loose-fitting shirts. Or even on the high end of casual with button-ups, since I enjoy when a pred pops buttons on their shirt/vest loose when taking in their prey.

I can also appreciate and enjoy the 'bad boy' sort of look, too, as well as shirts that are tight or bare their abdomens a bit. For me, it depends on the personality of the pred, but I can appreciate most attire. My biggest draw is definitely the gentleman type that are well-dressed and snazzy, though. Adore them.

...Shirtless preds are also more than welcome.

I totally agree. I love predators who are snappily dressed, especially in suits and waistcoats. I like the classy, well-dressed predators, and the gentleman type you mentioned is just absolutely awesome. I`d let one of them eat me on any day of the week. I pretty want to just throw myself into the mouth of anyone who looks like a sexy bishounen. Shirtless preds are great too. I especially love it if they strip their shirt off before eating their prey, just to show off their beautiful muscular physique before devouring the prey, giving them one last bit of something nice to look at before their inevitable demise.

awww! thats really cute! All this girlish excitement surely adds a sweet memory on the back of the tongue *slurp* :p
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:42 pm

coop500 wrote:This was inspired by recalling the fact there was a thread about prey attire, but never seen one off hand about predator attire.

You know, I didn`t see that prey attire thread, but I do have preferences for prey attire. Most of my prey are young girls, so I love dressing them in cute, frilly Lolita dresses. Pretty much anything with a petticoat or frills, sometimes something Victorian-inspired. I also love prey in sailor suits or fancy school uniforms.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Licklash » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:47 pm

I usually like the clothes to correlate with what the predator is and their interests, but I tend to gravitate towards;
-GIS (Karate outfits)
-Kimonos
-Baggy pants
-Robes
-G Strings
-Anything with a cape, bonus points if it has that little Dracula collar going on with it
Deadly lust.
Licklash
Somewhat familiar

Postby dragonjerky » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:12 am

Nothing. Quite honestly I'd feel pretty insulted to be eaten by a dragon that was wearing some silly, ill-fitting outfit.
Check out my gallery!*
*Warning: Check gallery description so you don't view content you don't like!
dragonjerky
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:43 am

For some reason I find athletic attire to be attractive on a pred.
Jayezox
---

Postby Emi » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:43 am

Lin Kuei ninja costume, of course!:) Well.. OK, "nothing" will be a good answer too:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Wolfsage » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:00 pm

Tight clothes, or almost (or entirely) naked. As long as her curvy body can be been!
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SREDISKRAD » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:03 pm

I like my predator wearing nothing, animals don't wear clothes XD
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:14 am

My male pred attires are suits, uniforms and... hmmm... cravat. Well.
Female ones are victorian dresses, simple dresses and lingerie with stockings.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion