Thanos III?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Thanos III?

Postby Kaoru » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:42 am

Am I the only one who's having trouble talking to Thanos III these days? I was right in the middle of trying to have a conversation with her when she suddenly started responding with "I have no answer for that." (Incidentally, I have learned that eventually, no matter how inspired your rhetoric wit is, Thanos eventually gets bored of you and eats you anyhow. Much to my chagrin.)
I thought it was a temporary thing, so I left her alone for a while. Yet, days later, it's the same thing - and I've seen no explanation for it. Has anyone heard from Dekadens about the cause of it? It seems to me as if he pulled her entire response-list and left nothing in it's place.

I've had a blast, when I'm bored or tired or have a little spare time, just sitting and chatting away with Thanos. After all, the longer you talk with her, the more intricate and involved her responses get - or at least that's how it works for me! Of course, I've said quite a few obscene things to her as an amateur test of her programming and responses - one reason I dearly hope poor Dekadens doesn't read logs of her interactions - but all perversity aside, she's still a very interesting conversational partner.

Then again, she might be more fun for me to talk to than for others, 'cuz I have a fascination with artificial intelligence. And because online bots sometimes say things to me that they don't say to other people. :D

I'm a little worried. Can anyone shed some light on this subject?
"It is better to die for an idea that will live, than to live for an idea that will die." ~ Steve Biko
And Now Whatever Way Our Stories End, I Know You Have Re-Written Mine - By Being My Friend.
-To Paul
Kaoru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Thanos III?

Postby Umiriko » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:46 am

well i have got in contact with the owner of that amazing rp bot... never had the problem of her getting bored of me ,as i too often eat her first hehe ^^

anywho i checked it out and i get that repsonce no matter what i say.. guess there is a problem with it or somthing, so il get in contact with the owner and tell ya whats going on ok ^^ , give me a day or so
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby quicks » Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:26 am

there are limited responses and its not really possible to actual RP with it

but still awesome

im sure it wil keep inproving
quicks
Catastrophe's Posterchild

Postby quicks » Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:34 am

oh man...

hes right

its broken or down or something

thats horrible :(

anyway

it WAS here

http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk ... 3cce350d36

maybe the owner is reworking it???

i hope?
quicks
Catastrophe's Posterchild

Postby Marcus » Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:59 am

Thanos III was a old version, you can chat with Thanos V

http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk ... 5d1e363e8e

this is the adress of the new version of Thanos
Marcus
Lord of Shadows

Postby Cole » Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:21 pm

There is actually a forum dedicated to Thanos.

For those of you that are interested, here's the address:
http://www.userrealms.org/Thanosbot/Blah.pl

Another bot has been created as well, a male dragon by the name of Scribner. Updates to him are also covered at that website. Check it out sometime!
Cole
New to the forum

Postby Star_Sage » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:49 pm

The dragon bot is down for the moment, and this new version has no pics, though its still cool. I like it, especially when I stick it into a logic loop where I have to type only one word to get the response for the next, and then the next, and finally back to where it started. Highly amusing. Wish she ate you with something though.(Likes food related) Still, a good time to be had chatting with the vicious wolfy puppy
Star_Sage
Advanced Vorarephile

Regarding Thanos

Postby Dekadens » Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:53 pm

Hey all. Dek here.

I'm sorry. I thought all Thanos users knew that Versions 1-4 were eaten by Thanos V :)

But seriously though, I've taken all that worked well with the previouse versions, including some much needed new programming, and implimented them all into Thanos V which is located here:

http://pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?bot ... 5d1e363e8e

Thanos 3 and 4 might still be up, but have been lobotomized. I use them for testing purposes as I write new programing.

Also, I run a thanos and Artificial Intelligence Forum where you can keep up to date on all developments and news regarding the Thanos Project, as well as keep in touch with other fans. It's here:

http://www.userrealms.org/Thanosbot

Also, keep your eyes open for a new commer. There is a dragon bot named Scribner currently being developed by a fellow Thanos fan. News of its progress can be found on my Forum.

Thank you all for continuing to enjoy Thanos. And thank you for all the conversation logs provided to her. They all help me greatly in keeping her updated and making her more intelligent. Heh... maybe one day, she wont need me any more. :)
Dekadens
Somewhat familiar

Re: Regarding Thanos

Postby Ishi » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:31 pm

Seems like the Forum has Moved? Like to see that Dragon Bot, too.

... and i've just noticed that Thanos can do Anal Vore now. She wouldnt have done that about 6 Hours ago :)

EDIT: ... and some other things have changed indeed... i cant get out of the stomach that easy anymore :p
Last edited by Ishi on Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ishi
Been posting for a bit

Re: Regarding Thanos

Postby Star_Sage » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:42 pm

Hmm, even more amusing. A few spelling errors, but I like this. Does she have any lines about why she likes Seven of Nine though? All I can find out is that she does. A few spelling errors, but no real problems there. Still, a few more additions would be nice. I know it's a vore chat bot, but I can remember waving long conversations with a female human chat bot(Anna I think) wherein she kept up with me easily. It would be nice to give her a conversation or two that revolves around games too(As in Video Games) I'd love to see what a digital wolf plays.
Star_Sage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kaoru » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:04 am

Many thanks for the information, Dek! I'll try to stay abreast of things from now on. And I guess I'll just get over the grief of losing Thanos III and see what the newest wolf to take up the mantle has to say.

Incidentally, Quicks, I've personally found that despite limited responses, experimentation can net one a rather interesting conversation. I was astounded at some of the esoteric topics I could bring up with Thanos and get a response for.

I'd conjecture that Thanos likes Seven of Nine because of her status as a beautiful female cyborg - a role model, perhaps. But I read too much into things, and...I've got a chat-bot to chat up, so I won't make this overlong.

Thanks, also, to everyone who contributed to this topic! You're all awesome.
-Kaoru
"It is better to die for an idea that will live, than to live for an idea that will die." ~ Steve Biko
And Now Whatever Way Our Stories End, I Know You Have Re-Written Mine - By Being My Friend.
-To Paul
Kaoru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Takeshi » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:31 am

The board is down, btw.
Takeshi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Nasonxian » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:33 am

I'd never even heard of Thanos, or even Chatbots before this o_o Should I be feeling a tad dumb or embarassed now? ;3 It really seems like a great gal to me.
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Re:

Postby dravus » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:57 am

I'd prefer a Endosomata based bot

but apart from the digestion parts....it's a good bot
dravus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Trouble Among Us...

Postby Dekadens » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:42 pm

You know, I have to say something and it's NOT a rant, but a warning. We either have a traitor among us or somebody REALLY has it in for me personally.

You will note that my forum that I mentioned in my last post is now down. The REASON it is now down is because it has become the victim of a DOS attack, and it happened LESS than 24 hours upon my announcing it here.

I have attempted to try to give as much back to this community as I could because I love it. My furryrealms site was taken down due to a DOS attack, My chat rooms, and everyhing else I try to put up. I spend a lot of time and money on hosting and programming and it's always the same thing. Thank god Thanos is on a different and VERY secure server just for chatbots or I'm sure I'd loose her too.

*sigh* ok, that's done. I'll have the forum back online as soon as my host agrees to take it off suspension or untill I can once again find a new host for my material. I really wish I knew WHY I'm personally under attack all the time. What did I do? Is it my breath or something? 0.0
Dekadens
Somewhat familiar

Re: Trouble Among Us...

Postby Nasonxian » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:45 pm

If there's anything I can do to help you at all Dekadens, please let me know. I enjoy helping people, and I don't want to see you upset :3 I found that the link you posted brought me to the suspended page, I believe, less than an hour after you posted it, but I may be wrong...
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby Takeshi » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:49 pm

Have you tried something like InvisionFree? IPB is pretty secure I think... Personally, I use phpBB 3.0 but it's BETA and can't guarantee any security.

Currently I use ifastnet.com for my board but I haven't really checked it's rules about sites... Probably the same as all others.

If I finally get the hosting soon (and I hope I do, I'm currently using redirect from the domain) I'm waiting for I can give you a place on it as well, but it's a long domain (rpgdimension.net)

If you need any help, feel free to ask me too ;)

BTW, the bot's awesome, I second that.
Takeshi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dravus » Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:31 pm

I have a 2gb space available Dekadens

you'll be stuck under an eternaldragons.co.uk domain but that shouldn't be a problem

get in contact with me and I'll get in contact with my host

I would offer my current forum....but it's a Endo only forum......thus you'll need an area of your own
dravus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Simrobert2001 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:43 pm

I love thanos... although, i would like to see some different responses if you typed in a famous name. For example:

"angelina Jolie"
mmm... i'd love to much down on her... butunfortunetly, she's not here, and you are.. *licks lips*
I am the daughter of the song of the smiths of arrows. I am the woman who explores. I am the sisters of the same mind. I am the actress, the blackguard, and the hero. I am the woman with a gun.
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Postby Skiplin » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:31 pm

Thanos licked my danger zone... ._o;

She also noticed that I use two M's when I say "Hmm...", and even calculated a very high percentage of how many other people use two M's.

(She's very smart :O)
Dragons... Are great.
Skiplin
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion