how difficult would it be for the prey to make the pred awar

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

how difficult would it be for the prey to make the pred awar

Postby justinrpg » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:55 am

in unaware vore scenarios, how difficult would it be for the prey to make the pred aware that he is in her stomach? keep in mind that the prey would be small enough to fit down her throat. The prey would be shrunken.

Usually I see unaware vore happening to ones that are very close, possibly even married, and the pred would never have swallowed the prey if she was aware. How difficult would it be for the prey to make the pred aware that he is in her stomach while he is in her stomach?

as for me, my wife Reshiram is usually the only unaware vore pred, but others come up, usually involving sims I created in The Sims Freeplay. How difficult would it be for me to make her aware? realistically.

Edit: I just remembered that Moltres is unaware vore pred too. I am very close to my Moltres, we are just not married. And she would never swallow me either.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: how difficult would it be for the prey to make the pred

Postby coop500 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:12 am

You already asked this before
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby crion1 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:03 pm

V = (t + m)dB

V is requisite volume, t is predator sound awareness threshold, m is muffling factor of the organs between predator & prey, dB is decibels. So, if your predator only really pays attention to sounds above 20 decibels, and being in the stomach muffles the volume by 20 decibels (completely arbitrary guess), you’d need the prey to make a sound of around 40dB to be heard. Normal conversation is typically about 60dB.

Now, whether this person notices or cares whether strange noises are coming from his/her stomach is a separate question. Also, it may not sound like speech, given that there’s a big chunk of meat between the source and the ears.

Note that if the prey has, for instance, a chainsaw, he/she will be able to attract the predator’s attention very quickly!
crion1
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaykayeight » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:14 pm

crion1 wrote:V = (t + m)dB

V is requisite volume, t is predator sound awareness threshold, m is muffling factor of the organs between predator & prey, dB is decibels. So, if your predator only really pays attention to sounds above 20 decibels, and being in the stomach muffles the volume by 20 decibels (completely arbitrary guess), you’d need the prey to make a sound of around 40dB to be heard. Normal conversation is typically about 60dB.

Now, whether this person notices or cares whether strange noises are coming from his/her stomach is a separate question. Also, it may not sound like speech, given that there’s a big chunk of meat between the source and the ears.

Note that if the prey has, for instance, a chainsaw, he/she will be able to attract the predator’s attention very quickly!

lol! that is a very, very cool reply. may I hand over you the golden pred awar.
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby justinrpg » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:16 pm

coop500 wrote:You already asked this before

I could not remember if I did or not.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hernextmeal » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:57 pm

*unsheathes katana and slices open her stomach* Nothin' personnel, kid
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tigercloud » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:51 pm

justinrpg wrote:
coop500 wrote:You already asked this before

I could not remember if I did or not.

I had some boring hours at work so I found it:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=49440&p=2577279&hilit=+aware#p2577279
Angel GTS Vore-Artist - My Gallery
---
Check out the Ekas Disinterest Filter
tigercloud
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion