Voreplay- Bringing vore to real life

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Voreplay- Bringing vore to real life

Postby bella747 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:29 pm

lovesdogs24 wrote:
WorkInProgress wrote:I went to a farm once, and there was this really friendly goat who loved to be pet. If you put your hand in front of her though, like to sniff it or something, she'd take it in her mouth and lick and nibble it. It was so warm and wet, and I couldn't help letting her nibble for a while, especially considering it was cold outside.

Thats always wonderful to have a hand inside a mouth! Bottle calves and even some full grown cows are pretty good at this. Its the best when they use their tongue to wrap around your hand and pull it into their warm, slimy, fleshy mouths. Then they continue to lick and massage your hand inside. Its easy to imagine that feeling all over your body as you're pulled inside.

Very interesting.... Is that for real. I never see it happen.
bella747
Somewhat familiar

Postby lovesdogs24 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:52 pm

lovesdogs24 wrote:
WorkInProgress wrote:
Thats always wonderful to have a hand inside a mouth! Bottle calves and even some full grown cows are pretty good at this. Its the best when they use their tongue to wrap around your hand and pull it into their warm, slimy, fleshy mouths. Then they continue to lick and massage your hand inside. Its easy to imagine that feeling all over your body as you're pulled inside.

Very interesting.... Is that for real. I never see it happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzOy_1lS0Qw
This person is using their thumb to keep the calf from taking his whole hand but you get the idea.
lovesdogs24
Been posting for a bit

Postby lovesdogs24 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:57 pm

This woman is also engaging in some pretty good voreplay with a cow, though she likely isnt thinking of vore, the cow is definitely taking taking advantage of the opportunity to lick her and suck on her whole arm:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSXOTL-vVt8
lovesdogs24
Been posting for a bit

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:15 pm

lovesdogs24 wrote:
Rajita wrote:So, I actually came to the forums today looking to post my own "Has anyone else ever experienced this" and found this thread, which is similar. (not with animals, with a partner.) So, my bf is more into vore than I am. I haven't even heard of it until I met him. But he's starting to turn me into a prey. Especially with his role play, or as you call it, vore play. He stays in character and is so good at it, he actually fairly often - too often - tricks my mind into thinking he can actually do it. No I'm not insane, and I'm not on drugs. (OK, I take some medical cannabis, but nothing really strong, I swear! It's CBD heavy!) I know for a fact that it isn't real. But he stays in character like whenever we're alone, will talk all day about how he can't wait to eat me, he's so hungry. And then he clicks his jaws, and puts both my hands in his mouth up to the wrist. Usually at which point my mind has that momentary "Holy crap, what if this is real?!?!" moment and I reflexively pull away. At which point he jokes about me being a scared little prey or something, and tries to assure me how fun it would be, and how much fun his previous prey had. Or, seemed to have from what he could tell. Anyways, has anyone else had a voreplay experience like this? Where you're scared for a moment that it could actually be real?

Wow, its great to hear theres other people looking for this same exact thing, just with people. I've only had one relationship where my girlfriend was aware of my fetish and shared the same fetish with me. We role-played in a similar fashion. We switched back and forth as to who was the predator so we weren't as consistent with it as you. But she would do things like take my fingers all the way into her throat while I watched and then she'd tell me she was eating me or would lick my face and tell me to get in her mouth. My favorite was when she would give me head, she would tell me how she's going to swallow and digest everything that comes out of me. And then she would line herself up to take me all the way into her throat. Then she would hold still and swallow around me so I could actually feel her throat tighten and relax as it tried to pull me down to her stomach. Very hot stuff.

Her favorite predator was actually her cousin's dog. If you don't want to read about sexy times involving a real animal, stop here.

She was dog sitting when we found this out. She realized I was into vore because I got hard when the shepherd licked my face. She involved the dog by letting him kiss her (which he loved) while I had sex with her. I would tell her that my dog was swallowing her while I railed her. She would open his mouth and pull it around her face whenever she started to orgasm so she could imagine actually entering his throat. It was really pretty hot to watch this girl get licked and fantasized about being eaten while I was actually inside her. Great times were had by all. Never got scared thinking it was real though. I think knowing that it was impossible just allowed me to let my imagination run wild without any fear.

That is totally insane and crazy, but I will admit it is super hot.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby go47 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:05 pm

Ixtili wrote:As a general rule I think using animals in that way is creepy, your essentially taking advanage of something that never stops having the brain processing power of a human four year old...that's basically sexual assault of a minor. That's not even getting into those monsters who crush live mice or swallow or threaten to swallow live animals. I'd also say even watching your pet snake eat and getting off on it crosses a line, like you are peeping or getting off on a real animals death.

I know some people can't control their arousal but for me, I have a very clear line between vore the fetish and just straight up real world someone eating a steak or an animal tearing apart it's dinner. I'd like to keep it that way. (I saw the online exchange between a murderer and their willing victim who were into vore, I'd rather not wind up dried meat in some manipulative sociopaths pantry) I like keeping a clear head between what is real and what is a weird coping mechanism childhood-me came up with to get over my fear of crocodiles.

I also think that using other people in that way who aren't your sexual partners or don't even know that your doing it is also kind of creepy. Like being a peeping tom or staring at someones cleavage or man bulg or ass when they're trying to have a serious conversation with you.

That being said I have the same belief about voreplay as I do about any kind of fetishistic foreplay between two consenting adults: As long as you both know what your doing, aren't going to accidentally hurt one another and can talk things out if someone suffers some kind of dissassociative trauma flashback. I say go wild...just not so wild that someone earns a Darwin award because they fed themselves to a wild animal/cannibalistic sociopath. Also no animal abuse seriously, no one wants to see you crush literal live breathing mice between your toes...man the internet is screwed up :|

And correct me if I'm wrong, off the top of my head wasn't there also an incident with a NJ Trooper that used this very site and got himself a ticket to prison by using female convicts in RPs over email after they went missing. (The person in question was fine but because of the serious looking emails between the RPers and the persons disappearance they assumed he was a cannibal.)
go47
Somewhat familiar

Mehh

Postby Indighost » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:31 pm

I'm pretty sure real life activities are against the rules of this site.
Indighost
---

Postby Licklash » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:16 am

Me and my girlfriend have definitely gotten up to some shenanigans like this. We don't properly put anything in mouths, nothing like this (The throat is not a good place to stick your hands, peeps! :lol: ), but we tend to play around with some pinning, some licking, some teasing, some mawshots and such before one of us is slid underneath the blanket and gently pressed against and teased some more. If one of us gets too hot or needs to breathe, we'll slide out from the side, but I'm thinking of a safeword. Nothing more than that, it's all we need to have a good time.
Deadly lust.
Licklash
Somewhat familiar

Postby lovesdogs24 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:28 am

Just wondering about another experience here. The other day, I was grooming one of our horses (the one that inspired "A Horse Named Sky") and she started giving me her usual kisses. I stood there and pet her as she used her giant, warm tongue and slurped all over my entire head. My face, neck, forehead, and ears were just covered in her sweet smelling spit. She loves doing this and I thoroughly enjoy it myself. Its hard not to get excited when she lets me look into her inviting maw in between licks. So anyone else get this? Anyone else get excited thinking about vore when a horse or cow or dog or something just kisses you?
lovesdogs24
Been posting for a bit

Postby minakotomoka14 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:23 am

Not for me, personally. I`ve never been into animal vore, and I personally think it`s gross when animals start licking me, but I`m sure there are a good number of people out there who feel the opposite of how I do on this.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby lovesdogs24 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:38 am

There have been several times that I've watched people, particularly younger kids around the same age that I discovered vore, letting their dogs lick them profusely. I find it suspicious when they're saying "ew" and pretending to try to pull away yet I can quite clearly see the enjoyment in their face and their "pulling away" is always weak. It always makes me wonder if they're into vore as well and really enjoy the tongue bath and just don't want other people to know.

Or I wonder if there are just people who really enjoy letting animals kiss them without connecting it to vore or anything and they still just don't want people to know. I can't be the only guy who has noticed this and wondered. I've got one cute female friend around my age who always posts photos on her snapchat of different dogs kissing her. I always thought it was cute and sort of hot and wondered if she maybe just likes dogs or something more. One day, we were together at a party and I saw how she gets these pictures. She sat on a balcony alone and let the party host's husky slurp her face for at least a minute straight before she took out her camera, took several videos and a couple selfies, and only posted one of them. I'm thinking maybe she's just like me. If I were in that spot, which I was later that evening, I would let the dog kiss me and take several pictures and videos for myself so I could rewatch and imagine the vore later. To test this theory, I later snap chatted her a video of one of my horses washing my face with his tongue. She said it was really cute and asked to meet the horse. But to this day, I'm still not certain if she just likes the kisses or if she is into the vore part or what.
lovesdogs24
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jayezox » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:14 am

Chances are she likes the affection from the animals and nothing more. Vorarephilia is a rare fetish so it's highly unlikely that is the case from someone just letting an animal lick them.
Jayezox
---

Postby lovesdogs24 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:49 pm

Jayezox wrote:Chances are she likes the affection from the animals and nothing more. Vorarephilia is a rare fetish so it's highly unlikely that is the case from someone just letting an animal lick them.

Dang, I would much rather she secretly be into vore. Would be a lot more fun.
lovesdogs24
Been posting for a bit

Postby hotpocketshogun » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:52 pm

Well I sorta unwittingly voreplayed anal vore a long, long time ago, far before i ever found out vore was a proper fetish. Then I didn't even know facesitting was a real fetish. I was always into girl-farts and butts and facesitting, and the fantasy of being sucked into one as well even then. Me and a girl around my age would hang out after school and somehow or another I convinced her to let me stick my face in her butt/have her sit on my face. She would always leave her clothes on, but it was exciting enough. One day, out of humor she started fake farting on my face by making a fart-noise with her mouth. I know that's not everyone's cup-of-tea here but i was certainly into it. after a few times of her doing that I cried out, "gah! it's sucking me in!" and mashed my face in deeper into her butt. She found it hilarious, so from there it turned into a game. She would fake-fart and i would pretend to be vaccuumed towards her butt, then eventually stick my faces in there, letting out a few muffled screams as she would pretend to suck me ever deeper. After a few merciless "face-farts" sucking me deeper i would pull my face away and make a slurping noise as i rubbed her cheeks around as if i was sucked in completely, at which point I'd leave the room and re-enter, assuming the role of her next oblivious victim. We had a few variations of that concept but even now I fantasize about doing that voreplay with my next gf. Sometimes when roleplaying with some partners online we dial back from the fantazy of actually being capable of anal voring to the more realistic scenario of just being two people merely voreplaying in this way.
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby lovesdogs24 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:48 am

Gotta bump this.

I recently made friends with a girl who just loves being kissed by animals. I don't think there is any sort of vore or any other fetish in there, she simply enjoys the affection. So I took her to see some of our horses and let her meet the few horses that lick like dogs and I engaged in some imaginative voreplay myself as I watched her stand there and let the horse lick her face with a tongue the size of her head. I imagined that one slurp of that tongue was going to pull her head into the mare's mouth and she'd be flailing her arms as she was slurped up into the horse's huge belly. My friend was having the time of her life; she was so excited to be licked by a horse. Meanwhile, I had to lean into the fence to hide my own excitement from watching her. There has got to be more people who engage in this time of play or think the same way....
lovesdogs24
Been posting for a bit

Postby NanitheFuck » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:27 pm

I for one do this a lot with my fiance. I've found that he enjoys having his face brought close to/pressed into my throat, and having it dragged down my front and stopped at my tummy.

Idk if we're just weird but it gets us both in the mood.
Please squirm on your way down, it makes your trip down easier..and makes me feel wonderful~
NanitheFuck
New to the forum

Postby lovesdogs24 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:36 am

Wanted to go ahead and give this a bump. These few people here cannot be the only ones who have engaged in some real life vore-play. Just letting an animal lick their faces or peering into an animal's maw and imagining being swallowed...
lovesdogs24
Been posting for a bit

Postby N-Mario » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:23 pm

If you own a Chumbuddy, or a giant plush that allows you to fit your entire body in, then you are already involved in voreplay.
There are also stories of inflatable pool toys being modified, turned into vore stuff where you can fit in their mouths.

I own 2 chumbuddy sleeping bags. Thew shark, and an orca. I usually (try) to go inside them almost every night. Though I also for whatever reason hug them tight, and make their arms hug me. So I'm pretty much involved in this then. :gulp:

Also, there are some custom plush toy comission sites around. I'm trying to find one that will make me a giant blue dolphin plush that can also swallow me entirely. Not just act as another sleeping bag, but also an actual plushie with actual shape in which I could also ride on top of. Though It's pretty hard to find these days, esp. for a very specific set of rules in which the person can get eaten by it.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby fixated1 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:45 pm

I've been around horses a bit (weekly for two years). Sometimes they'd give them little debbie cakes which I found hilarious. One horse in particular would suck on the cake for as long as it would hold together. The slurping and sucking sounds that come from a thousand pound animal are way more intense than you or I could make. It was surprising and a lesson on acoustics.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby lovesdogs24 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:48 am

fixated1 wrote:I've been around horses a bit (weekly for two years). Sometimes they'd give them little debbie cakes which I found hilarious. One horse in particular would suck on the cake for as long as it would hold together. The slurping and sucking sounds that come from a thousand pound animal are way more intense than you or I could make. It was surprising and a lesson on acoustics.

That sounds pretty amazing. When I worked with horses, my favorite thing was letting them lick my face. You're right about the noises. Something about the noises these huge animals make when they're sucking on something or running their tongues over your face is incredible. I had two opportunities when dental work was being done to actually put my head shoulders deep into a horses mouth and I'll tell you what, all those squelching and squishy noises are 100,000x better from actually inside of their mouth.

Did you have any opportunities to feel their tongues or dream of being devoured?
lovesdogs24
Been posting for a bit

Postby fixated1 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:10 pm

I got licked a lot. I didn't realize horses will lick you like dogs do, though I'm not sure if it was for affection or just craving the salt on my skin. Sometimes I'd let them. Sometimes I really didn't want them to because they were particularly slimy, gross, or in a mood to bite. Feral fantasies I enjoy and horses are at the top of my list, but being right there in the smells and sights and sounds put a bit of a damper on it. For the same reason, I find it very difficult to get into cat and dog fantasies. When your cat's breath makes you retch enough times it ruins the lion king fantasy.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion