Who was your first vore crush?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Who was your first vore crush?

Postby TrixietheVoracious » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:17 am

Fiona Fox from Sonic Archie. Among others, Renayama's OC's were what I STARTED with but I always fantasized about foxes eating me, wolves dont do it for me but foxes do, No idea why I just... love foxes x3 Also the Lion King and Shenzi and Nala got to me a bit too.. as well As Maid Marian and Vixy.
TrixietheVoracious
New to the forum

Postby Emi » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:50 am

I had vore fantasies since I was 3 or 4 years old, but in these fantasies only characters were eating each other. I remember very well my first fantasy when I felt that I want to be eaten by someone. I was 11 (1996), and that was Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat. In that faraway 1996 year he looked this way and I was just dying from my new weird desire to get digested in his stomach and guts. Time passes, we all change, and now in MKX (2015) he looks this way. That may be funny, but he is still my favorite pred character and sure this will stay forever.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby coop500 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:53 am

This really depends for me, because normally I am more of a observer, however there's one that still lures me in but he is fairly new still. But I had vore thoughts long before, just not with myself as prey. So I'll give two answers to this.

My first actual vore crush where I personally wanted to be nestled in his stomach was Lucifer Morningstar, from the TV show Lucifer. Ever since I saw the first episode on 2015 January 25th, he just strikes me as the perfect in my eyes predator. I always had a soft spot for things thought to be bad or evil actually being kinda friendly and you can't get any more bad and evil than the Devil reputation wise. So the friendly LA Satan checks nearly all my boxes, which is pretty hard because I do have a lot of checkboxes. He's scary on the outside but somewhat soft on the inside, probably my greatest weakness.

Now before I gush anymore, I should give my second answer. The first character I ever had vorish thoughts for would be Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon. But either nomming Hiccup or the other children. I found his retractable teeth perfect for soft vore to eat without harming his prey and his body is fairly stocky, but not fat, good for tucking away at least one little Viking. Thankfully my ideas of Toothless vore was not alone, some of the stories people wrote on Deviantart then, once I came of age, here, were some of the first vore stories I was able to read.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Voratron » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:19 am

Well, I'm a predator, not prey, but I still enjoy watching women getting eaten.

My first favorite predator is the Terror Toad from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. He's always hungry and is more than capable of eating the entire human race, so it's very easy to envision him eating a lot of women.
Voratron
Been posting for a bit

Postby quicks » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:18 pm

The first one that was pretty consistent was Agumon from Digimon, but Guilmon and Renamon came around they got the title.
quicks
Catastrophe's Posterchild

Postby N-Mario » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:55 pm

Nothing can beat the cool shades of a giant, hungry fish!
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby mugel90 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:00 pm

I'd have to say my first vore crush was the anaconda from...well...anaconda lol. I don't even know what made it happen, but watching her squeeze then devour the old guy at the end of that movie made me wonder just how nice the insides of those undulating walls would feel. I've moved on to wanting to be devoured by Ninetales (the Pokemon) any lamia (Miia from monster musume or the lamias from Final Fantasy IV being at the top of the list!) centauress's, wolves, skunks, and cats. How I first discovered what vore was however, I was just browsing youtube and came across a video called "anaconda vore man" I was like "wtf does vore even mean?..." So I looked up the word, found myself on this site, and now here I am :)
mugel90
Somewhat familiar

Postby FanficFetishist » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:10 pm

Elisa Maza from Gargoyles, along with Demona, Angela, and Maggie. To this day, I love feeding those four into fatties...
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ZRex030 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:21 pm

Definitely Serleena from MIB2. It amuses me how a movie so universally panned had such a big effect on my life. To this day I think it's the only mainstream instance of samesize with a human woman pred. It's a shame how it's such an out there concept, pretty damn hard for someone to accidentally make.

Funny side note- I remember reading Chuck Norris facts before stumbling onto vore. One of them was basically the "eat the cake while there's a stripper in it" trope you see now and then. I remember that it gave me a kinda funny feeling. So I guess Chuck Norris is an early vore crush, even though I'm not a huge M/F fan.
It' pronounced Zee Rex Oh Three Oh
ZRex030
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jayezox » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:28 am

Depends on how you define crush. The giantess from "Dude where's my car?" was my first lust for vore and I thought about her all the time. Suicune, however, I wanted to get gobbled by and move across Johto with.
Jayezox
---

Postby Thagrahn » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:55 am

The Big Bad Wolf: both the Little Red Ridinghood and Three Little Pigs versions.
The wolf from the Gingerbread Man.
The many tails of maidens being sacrificed to monsters.
Dinosaur verse caveman stories.

Basically the classic sources of vore before vore was a know fetish. (I'm 37 and slightly older than the internet, but not by much.)
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PikachuX2073 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:27 pm

This wolf.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bVPmFmD3F4Y

I had even named him back in the day.
The name was a play on Riku four Kingdom Hearts,but it kinda lousy.
But,what can ya do? Young Pokémon fanatic.
PikachuX2073
Participator

Postby keiraknightleysfood » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:25 am

I always played games where I was eaten as a kid, so it was always there from the beginning. Watching the scene with the dragon in Shrek was one of the first big moments I became aware of it as "something else" though.

As for first "vore" crushes, that basically coincided with first crushes full stop since I was into vore before being particularly interested in sex, but the two compliment each other, so if I find someone sexually attractive, chances are I'll want them to gobble me up. Emma Watson and Carrie Fisher in her iconic gold bikini were the first two crushes I remember.
keiraknightleysfood
Somewhat familiar

Postby delete8234b » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:21 am

My first experience with vore wasn't actually with a character in a show or game. My first "crush" in vore was Mukat, back when I used to use DeviantArt for nothing more than looking at art. I kinda stumbled into her account one day and I fell in love with vore ever since.
delete8234b
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfsage » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:03 am

The first I remember might have been Rita from Animaniacs, I especially loved the episode where she ate Pinky, it made me feel so funny inside.
Normally, I'm not into Animal vore, (unless it's animated it would seen, and even then, there is limits) but that one had an impact on me.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby spanxthanx » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:16 am

Serleena from MIB2, clearly !

Dang, thanks!
spanxthanx
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hijii » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:49 am

I don't know if this counts, but mine would have to be the drider from the original Milia Wars. This was before DX was out, and I had no idea that vore was a thing until I stumbled across it. She's the reason why I found vore, so it's only natural I'd have a soft spot for... well, any drider really. But if that doesn't count then it'd definitely be Tiki from Fire Emblem, Adult Tiki to be specific. I'm a bit sad there isn't more of her on here though. Getting nommed by a dragon girl just sounds great to me.
Hijii
New to the forum

Postby AutumnFerret » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:50 am

there were quite a few for me as a kid, about 8 or 9, but I think my first real vore crush was Saphira from the Eragon movie. I actually saw it in theaters with my mom, and this was when I was young I didn't really know about subtlety, so the first thing I said to my mom after leaving the theater was "wow, I wish I could have a dragon for a girlfriend". she then proceeded to teased me about that for the next few year. XD
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
AutumnFerret
Somewhat familiar

Postby SuperfluousGreens » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:50 am

The first one I can remember would probably be Zola from Battle Arena Toshinden. I used to just let her beat me so I could imagine her shrinking and swallowing my character.
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/bat ... 0313040135

Morrigan from Dark stalkers was always a big one for me when I was young too.
I will literally pay you to eat me!
SuperfluousGreens
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scrumptious » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:55 pm

It's really hard to say, because it was so long ago and my memory is sketchy. In terms of creature, she would have been a female human for sure, and someone whom I personally knew from a distance.

At age ~5-6 I remember being fascinated by the darkness of mouths, as well as the idea of being inside someone. Those someones were usually girls in my class. The first time I remember having a crush on a specific person was when I was 10 or so, but while I remember liking the idea of being subject to her, I don't remember having the fantasy of being eaten by her (though if I had made that connection at the time, I'm pretty sure I would have been all over it). Outright vore was introduced to me through cartoons, the way it seems to be for many of you, but I don't think I made it an explicitly sexual notion, nor was it connected to a specific being by whom I wanted to be devoured. I certainly do remember developing the idea that I would like to be swallowed up by a woman during my early and mid teens - and I had many crushes during that time which certainly involved vore as part of the fantasy, but I don't recall having a particular fascination of vore by a particular person in those years.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion