Imperfect Cell devours female YouTuber (Story in the Works)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Imperfect Cell devours female YouTuber (Story in the Works)

Postby CherryMigration » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:30 am

Hey guys.

So Imperfect Cell has always been my favorite predator, and lately I've been working on a story with him and brainstorming some ideas. To make a long story short, the story involves Imperfect Cell setting his sights on a small-time female YouTuber (seen below) and swallowing her whole. She tries to escape and fight for her life, but it's no use as she gets devoured. I think she's very attractive and would make an excellent meal for Cell. Just imagine her reaction if she was filming one of her videos and Cell showed up out of nowhere and started devouring her whole. Anyway, let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions.



Last edited by CherryMigration on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:37 am, edited 10 times in total.
User avatar
CherryMigration
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:15 pm

Re: Imperfect Cell devours female YouTuber (Upcoming Story I

Postby CrimsonFangX666 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:22 pm

Firstly... have you asked her permission to include her in your fic? That's one of the first things you should do when planning to include someone's likeness in a story. Get their permission. If she's not comfortable with it, don't include her.
Cats, snakes, dragons, foxes, anything yummy, come come come, get in my TUMMY!

Show me your hell, and I'll make it worse.
User avatar
CrimsonFangX666
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:17 pm
Blog: View Blog (15)

Re: Imperfect Cell devours female YouTuber (Upcoming Story I

Postby Merodi » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:33 pm

The idea is good, but I also find it a bit iffy that you're using a real person as prey. Writing stuff without a person's consent is kinda gross imo
User avatar
Merodi
Participator
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:52 am
Blog: View Blog (19)

Re: Imperfect Cell devours female YouTuber (Upcoming Story I

Postby CherryMigration » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:28 pm

Merodi wrote:The idea is good, but I also find it a bit iffy that you're using a real person as prey. Writing stuff without a person's consent is kinda gross imo


Well, I've used real people in my vore scenarios/stories before (I've even written a couple of stories using celebrities as victims, such as Jennifer Lawrence). I guess I get what you're saying, though. You have to be careful with that stuff, especially if said person is famous or well known.
User avatar
CherryMigration
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:15 pm

Re: Imperfect Cell devours female YouTuber (Upcoming Story I

Postby todomatsu » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:42 pm

Why can't you just make up a character instead of using a real person (and at that, someone who you described as "small-time" vs big time celebrities who are probably used to their fair share of weird shit)?
User avatar
todomatsu
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:07 pm

Re: Imperfect Cell devours female YouTuber (Upcoming Story I

Postby sweetbunnii » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:29 pm

Yeah man, it's really sketchy and pretty creepy to create vore stories/art depicting a real life person other than yourself or someone who gives consent.
I mean, I guess I can understand a celebrity because there's pretty much no chance they'd ever notice it (because of their fame), but someone like a YouTuber, even some of the most popular like Pewdiepie, normally notice those kinds of things much easier.

When I found out someone was creating fetish art about me, I was disgusted, livid, and afraid. Just keep that in mind, and if you really must do it, try and keep it as secret as you can.
User avatar
sweetbunnii
New to the forum
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:06 pm
Location: The Underground

Re: Imperfect Cell devours female YouTuber (Upcoming Story I

Postby CherryMigration » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:53 pm

Message removed
Last edited by CherryMigration on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
CherryMigration
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:15 pm

Re: Imperfect Cell devours female YouTuber (Upcoming Story I

Postby Hereforvore » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:10 am

I don't know why everyone is so mad about it, there is lots of writing about celebrities on this site, and I very much doubt any of it had permission. Heck, an artist not on this site called Laptop456 (used to be Laptop123) even has a couple vore comics using celebrities.

Sure, you can argue permission and whatnot, but at the end of the day, unless someone tells them about it, or they happen to be a voreaphile and are browsing the site, they aren't going to find it.

On a sort of related note, I remember seeing a clip of the actress who played Princess Leia telling the actress who played Rey in the new movies that she would have to deal with the fact people would fap to her and make porn of her. When you start to get popular, it's pretty much a given that some people will have fantasies about you.

So I would have no problem with doing it, but I can appreciate why some people might feel it crosses a line.
Just to let you know, I hate every single one of you. No exceptions.
User avatar
Hereforvore
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:58 am
Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: Imperfect Cell devours female YouTuber (Upcoming Story I

Postby CherryMigration » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:33 am

Hereforvore wrote:I don't know why everyone is so mad about it, there is lots of writing about celebrities on this site, and I very much doubt any of it had permission. Heck, an artist not on this site called Laptop456 (used to be Laptop123) even has a couple vore comics using celebrities.

Sure, you can argue permission and whatnot, but at the end of the day, unless someone tells them about it, or they happen to be a voreaphile and are browsing the site, they aren't going to find it.

On a sort of related note, I remember seeing a clip of the actress who played Princess Leia telling the actress who played Rey in the new movies that she would have to deal with the fact people would fap to her and make porn of her. When you start to get popular, it's pretty much a given that some people will have fantasies about you.

So I would have no problem with doing it, but I can appreciate why some people might feel it crosses a line.


Thank you for taking my side. I mean, I don't know why people in this topic are acting like no one on this website has ever written a fantasy story about real-life people before. Besides, I have written vore stories on this site before and they were in the gallery. The stories were about Imperfect Cell eating real life people. And those on this site loved my stories and even encouraged me to write more. I can see why some might feel it crosses the line, but why is it suddenly taboo to write stories about celebrities or semi-famous people here? As the above poster said, there's also plenty of celebrity stories on this site from other posters as well. And I highly doubt those posters got any sort of permission or consent in the first place.

I mean, maybe I won't write the story if everyone's just going to get mad about it, but seriously, it's not like this girl is going to find out I wrote about her unless someone went directly to her. I could just avoid mentioning her YouTube name when I write the story.
User avatar
CherryMigration
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:15 pm

Re: Imperfect Cell devours female YouTuber (Upcoming Story I

Postby sweetbunnii » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:29 am

CherryMigration wrote: I mean, I don't know why people in this topic are acting like no one on this website has ever written a fantasy story about real-life people before. Besides, I have written vore stories on this site before and they were in the gallery. The stories were about Imperfect Cell eating real life people. And those on this site loved my stories and even encouraged me to write more. I can see why some might feel it crosses the line, but why is it suddenly taboo to write stories about celebrities or semi-famous people here? As the above poster said, there's also plenty of celebrity stories on this site from other posters as well. And I highly doubt those posters got any sort of permission or consent in the first place.

I mean, maybe I won't write the story if everyone's just going to get mad about it, but seriously, it's not like this girl is going to find out I wrote about her unless someone went directly to her. I could just avoid mentioning her YouTube name when I write the story.


I definitely have seen site members write about IRL people on this site and it's offputting. Also, wasn't saying that only you shouldn't write vore about real life people without consent, I meant everyone.

However, I personally did not mean to come off as apprehensive or discouraging. I would suggest to avoid mentioning her name though, that might be better. You don't have to listen to me though, and I'm very sorry if I upset you!
User avatar
sweetbunnii
New to the forum
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:06 pm
Location: The Underground


Return to General Vore Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: acex007, Google [Bot], Jeezy, prince_vegeta and 7 guests