Arousal time in stomach

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

How long do you need to be in the stomach to feel aroused before being let back out

<5 minutes
18%
6 - 10 minutes
4%
11 - 20 minutes
10%
21 - 30 minutes
8%
31 - 50 minutes
2%
At least an hour
10%
Until I am digested
48%

Total votes : 50

Arousal time in stomach

Postby justinrpg » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:39 pm

I know different preds digest things differently and that makes various durations of survival time in said pred's stomach, so use your best pred for this.

In your willing prey scenarios where the pred lets you out after x amount of time based on how long you need to be in the stomach to feel aroused, how long is your 'being in the stomach' time in order for you to feel sexually aroused from being in the stomach.

If the pred lets you out too soon, you would be like, "aww, fun is over already?" If you are in the stomach too long, you lose your arousal because you now worry about being digested.

How long do you need to be in the stomach to feel aroused? Remember, too long can remove that arousal. Not long enough will not make you aroused or not aroused enough.

Me?

About 10 minutes. It does not matter if Black Kyurem where I can only survive 45 minutes or Lugia where I can only survive 30 minutes, or even a herbivore where I can survive three hours, 10 minutes is my preferred time in the stomach to make me aroused.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Arousal time in stomach

Postby Akendolfr » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:26 pm

Son, I'd be aroused before I enter :v
Check out my lovely big gay derg at: https://aryion.com/g4/view/659441
Akendolfr
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderDracolich » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:41 pm

I said "at least an hour" but I was really thinking about days. I prefer not-fatal over fatal, but I like to push non-fatal to the extreme limits. Near death is the ideal point at which to be spared/let out/healed.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby WolfJew » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:51 pm

Dude, getting swallowed is how I FINISH!
WolfJew
Been posting for a bit

Postby Miridium » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:58 pm

Come now. I'd be aroused almost immediately! After that though I'd probably want to be let out unless I was going to let myself get digested.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:19 pm

I feel aroused the whole time, even before I`m swallowed. Licking, teasing, mawplay, it all adds to the arousal experience, and it comes to a peak when I finally get swallowed and end up in the predator`s stomach.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 32n59Deleted » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:01 am

Voted "at least an hour", though the true answer is somewhere between that and "until i am digested". I want to stay in the belly for as long as I can before extreme circumstances or extreme boredom started hitting me. I want to be able to get to really know my pred's insides to the point it becomes a lasting impression I'll never be able to forget. To that extent, I would attempt to stay days inside the stomach (this is assuming I can choose whether it's fatal or not).
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion