Preds you are embarrassed for liking

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Preds you are embarrassed for liking

Postby Sitharc » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:15 am

Kinda goes with the fact of the whole fetish itself really, but do sometimes feel embarrassed that I like mother preds or preds in similar positions taking advantage of kids or anyone else in that fashion and eating them.

Certain characters as well, especially if always seem to prefer a specific prey or two for their bellies. For example... I like Sailor Moon as a predator, but especially when she eats her time traveling daughter that's still a bratty loli.

Also for preds when they are characters that normally would never ever do or even consider such a thing, yet I have them eating someone they care deeply about normally.
Sitharc
---

Postby Emi » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:57 am

I get embarrassed when I think about my own role in vore even it it's a prey role. For example, if anyone offers me a RP where he will eat ME. I'm comfort about being eaten by a certain imaginary character or my husband, but when anybody else is asking about eating me I get alittle embarrassed. This is why I mostly stick to "characters eating characters" scripts which is always absolutely comfort for me.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby britneyspearsdinner » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:08 am

Scrumptious wrote:Britney Spears... :oops:

What?! How could you be embarrassed by Britney?
britneyspearsdinner
Somewhat familiar

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:12 pm

Sitharc wrote:Certain characters as well, especially if always seem to prefer a specific prey or two for their bellies. For example... I like Sailor Moon as a predator, but especially when she eats her time traveling daughter that's still a bratty loli.

Also for preds when they are characters that normally would never ever do or even consider such a thing, yet I have them eating someone they care deeply about normally.

Huh, I never would have thought of Sailor Moon as a predator. Now that you mention it, she does have a pretty big appetite, so I suppose it`s not that far-fetched, especially if she gobbled up the annoying Chibiusa.

And as for that last point, I totally love that idea. I`ve done it a couple times myself, once in a RWBY short story I wrote, where Roman Torchwick shrinks down and swallows his subordinate, Neopolitan, and a Re:Zero story in which Subaru accidentally gulps down a tiny girl he made friends with.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Scrumptious » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:25 pm

britneyspearsdinner wrote:

Because she strikes me as kinda dumb. I would really like to learn that I'm wrong about that. In my fantasies she's certainly not dumb.

It matters to me because I greatly value intelligence, and I want the one who vores me to be superior to me in more ways than just size; intelligence would be one significant way for me.
Last edited by Scrumptious on Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SinLion » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:56 pm

Oh, I'm definitely embarrassed for liking Phineas... Like, Phineas from the Animal Crossing games.
I've simply rped with a friend who played Phineas once (and then I tried rping as him later) and I'm really into Phineas as a pred but I'm really embarrassed for liking him. In my eyes he's kind of a perfect pred for me, since he's a big bulky guy who's really friendly and sweet to people, so he'd be a great gentle pred. But, on the other hand, Phineas is a fat sea lion who's like, a really minor character in Animal Crossing, which I have to admit is just a tiny bit weird in my eyes.
SinLion
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:33 pm

britneyspearsdinner wrote:

I guess it could be that she is slut-shamed and considered stupid by most people. I don't know anything about Britney Spears except that she sings so I really couldn't confirm anything. But if it is her actual public image, it could make sense if someone need to secretly be her fan. I dunno.
Kitsouille
???

Postby minakotomoka14 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:01 am

Yeah, I won`t even argue with that, Britney Spears is pretty dumb.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PikachuX2073 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:06 pm

SinLion wrote:Oh, I'm definitely embarrassed for liking Phineas... Like, Phineas from the Animal Crossing games.
I've simply rped with a friend who played Phineas once (and then I tried rping as him later) and I'm really into Phineas as a pred but I'm really embarrassed for liking him. In my eyes he's kind of a perfect pred for me, since he's a big bulky guy who's really friendly and sweet to people, so he'd be a great gentle pred. But, on the other hand, Phineas is a fat sea lion who's like, a really minor character in Animal Crossing, which I have to admit is just a tiny bit weird in my eyes.

SinLion, I'd like to play that role for you! As long as I don't have to make it sexual, it's weird to me to have Animal Crossing characters in sexual situations.(Unless it's Tom Nook. Him being a Tanuki makes it less weird.)
Last edited by PikachuX2073 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
PikachuX2073
Participator

Postby nutritious » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:26 pm

Dame Silvya Ganush from Drag me to Hell :) I know, technically not a pred but I often think about this scene where she goes for the chin of that poor girl.
Spoiler: show

And I think: Hmmm that must be spinetingleing after a while and where would that have gone if she wouldnt have fought back. I know its a bit fucket uped :oops: I like this spot so much in fact, that it has become my favourite spot to start the gulping. licking the sensitive spot under the chin.
nutritious
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion