Vore-Themed Pathfinder Party

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore-Themed Pathfinder Party

Postby Phorcyz19 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:38 am

With the new Pathfinder supplement Ultimate Wilderness out, I thought it'd be fun to design a party of adventurers themed around vore. RAW, all four of them are capable of swallowing and digesting people, while still being a relatively balanced 14th level party. The party consists of:

Katla Gizurdottir, Human Barbarian. She uses the new rage power Greater Tyrant Totem to gain the Swallow Whole ability while raging.

Becklen Irontongue, Human Skald. She also uses the Greater Tyrant Totem, and can grant it to allies as well.

Salina Brack, Tiefling Gingerbread Witch. She uses the Gingerbread Witch archetype's Gruesome Gobbler ability to swallow people, and then absorbs them using the Consume Essence feat.

Fayelin, ogrekin River Giantess Life Oracle. She uses the Ogre feat Gluttonous Gobbler to swallow people.

My hope is to actually post art of them when I get a new drawing tablet.
Phorcyz19
Participator

Re: Vore-Themed Pathfinder Party

Postby Bright » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:34 pm

I so want to hear more of their adventures.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Phorcyz19 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:51 pm

I'm adding a fifth character, Ejeris Varrow, half-elf summoner. She can't swallow people, aside from under the influence of Becklen's raging song, but her eidolon, a 12-ft tall psychopomp named Apetrir, can.
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby Phorcyz19 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:56 pm

I'm making a few changes. Katla is now Katla Gizur, to better fit her being Kellid instead of Ulfen. Fayelin is no longer an ogre kin, but a river giantess with a unique special ability in place of some of her normal abilities (and reassigned stats to better fit her class levels). So far, only Katla is finished.

Katla Gizur
This nubile, athletic woman's brown eyes gleam with an unnerving hunger.
Spoiler: show
Katla Gizur CR 14
38,400 XP
Female human barbarian 14
NE Medium humanoid (human)
Init +2; Senses Perception +16
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DEFENSE
AC 25, touch 14, flat-footed 22 (+11 armor, +2 dex, +1 dodge, +3 deflection, -2 rage)
hp 206 (14d12+68)
Fort +16, Ref +10, Will +9; +4 vs enchantments
DR 5/-
Defensive Abilities danger sense +4, improved uncanny dodge
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
OFFENSE
Speed 40 ft. (30 ft. in armor)
Melee +2 impact shock greatsword +24/+19/+14 (3d6+15 plus 1d6 electricity/17-20)
And +2 furious bite +22 (1d8+10 plus grab)
Ranged masterwork composite longbow +17/+12/+7 (1d8+7/x3)
Special Attacks rage (33 rounds/day), rage powers (animal fury, calm stance, increased damage reduction, strength stance, tyrant totem, greater tyrant totem, lesser tyrant totem) swallow whole (1d8+13, AC 13, hp 20)
Base Statistics When not raging, Katla’s statistics are AC 27, touch 16, flat-footed 24; hp 164; Fort +16, Will +9; no bonus vs. enchantments; Melee +2 impact shock greatsword +21/+16/+11 (3d6+12 plus 1d6 electricity/17-20); Ranged mwk composite longbow +17/+12/+7 (1d8+7/×3); CMB +21; CMD 37
STATISTICS
Str 24, Dex 14, Con 16, Int 12, Wis 13, Cha 12
Base Atk +14, CMB +24 (+26 to grapple), CMD 40
Feats Dodge, Improved Critical (greatsword), Improved Natural Attack (bite), Improved Grapple, Improved Unarmed Strike, Mobility, Power Attack, Toughness
Skills Acrobatics +8, Climb +13, Diplomacy +8, Handle Animal +10, Intimidate +14, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +5, Knowledge (nature) +12, Perception +16, Ride +8, Sense Motive +3, Stealth +3, Survival +10, Swim +13
Languages Common, Hallit
Gear +5 breastplate, +2 impact shock greatsword, masterwork longbow with 20 arrows, amulet of mighty fists +3 (+2 furious), belt of giant strength +6, cloak of resistance +4, ring of protection +3, 1030 gp
Phorcyz19
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion