Prey: What kicked off your desire to be eaten?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Prey: What kicked off your desire to be eaten?

Postby keiraknightleysfood » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:19 am

I just remember the scene in Shrek as a child of the dragon gulping down Farquaad and the awesome burp she gives. That set me to thinking "I'd love to go in that belly." The idea fascinated me for some reason. I was also really intrigued by the idea of being digested by the sarlaac from Star Wars, though later I much preferred the idea of being eaten by the bikini-clad Leia, lol. Then as I got older and puberty set in that desire started being applied to girls and boys I found attractive.

What kicked off your desire?
keiraknightleysfood
Somewhat familiar

Re: Prey: What kicked off your desire to be eaten?

Postby HiddenMeme » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:13 pm

I once saw some vore animations (I forgot what channel, it was long ago) on youtube back in 2009 and I watched them purely out of curiosity. It took sometime until it turned to a fetish. That Pixis Commander guy from Attack On Titan awoke my fetish when he said something about not minding being eaten as long as it was a hot female titan or something :lol:
HiddenMeme
New to the forum

Postby WorkInProgress » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:23 pm

When I was a toddler I was given a T-rex toy, and I think that's when I started acting out vorish fantasies. It wasn't very big, and it didn't have an inside or anything, but I used to pretend some of my other action figures were swallowed by it. We had a pool/billiards table in their house, so the pockets served as a "stomach".

I think giant reptiles in general, dragons, dinosaurs and all that sparked my curiosity and as a child I wanted to be eaten by them.

When I was 10 or 11, I was at a Wonderworks (for those that don't know, it's an indoor amusement park of sorts for kids; kinda like Ripley's) and at the end there was an arcade. One of the games in the arcade was an underwater shoot em up, and the little preview was running that plays when the game's not being played. One of the cutscenes in the preview was of two deep sea diving researchers being swallowed whole by a giant fish. And I remember getting all bothered by it but this was pre-puberty so I couldn't really feel aroused yet. These were all sort of firsts I guess that got me into vore.
Standby for this WorkInProgress
WorkInProgress
Been posting for a bit

Postby RealZikik » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:07 pm

I saw vore scene in a movie and one night it worked its way into a dream I had and that's how it happened.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby InDepthLook » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:53 pm

You know that one scene in Ferngully the Last Rainforest? Yeah. I'm pretty sure that's where it started. Ever since I'd play with toys by myself where someone is eaten alive and just sort of, played out? Those fantasies? It wasn't until I turned 17 actually that I learned that vore was an actual fetish.
InDepthLook
Been posting for a bit

Postby Battalia » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:54 pm

Was a pretty young age and was watching TV wih some girls who were into Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Not really my cup of tea, but I've learned not to argue with women =p Anyways, as chance would have it, the episode "Teacher's Pet" aired about a teacher who lured students home to transform into her mantis form, have sex, then eat them aired. Cue an almost instant fantasy for both vore and praying mantis. Tried watching more episodes but couldn't stomach it :lol:
Battalia
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:09 pm

Pretty much things in video games, and cartoons kick of my desires to be eaten.

It's the fish, and anything else aquatic in the field of being cute. If they have an appetite to swallow the player, or the main protagonist whole, then I'm definitely inviting myself in their belly! :lol: :gulp:
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:01 pm

For me, the clincher was probably Dungeons and Dragons®. although I recall interest going back much further. The oozes with engulf attacks and bigger monsters with swallow whole attacks get the imagination going…
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:29 pm

Didn't really have to be kicked off. It was just sort of always there, though I didn't recognize it for what it was until I read an article about Duamutef's Vore RPG, and learned vore was a thing.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby minakotomoka14 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:58 pm

I don`t really remember one specific instance, as I`ve had prey fantasies as long as I can recall, even when I was younger. I`m sure there probably was something that set it off for me all those years ago, but I can`t remember, it`s been too long.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:15 pm

keiraknightleysfood wrote:What kicked off your desire?

Kicked it off? I have had (pleasant) dreams about being eaten since I was like... 4? I can't point at a specific moment where it began.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Scrumptious » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:03 am

I think it was some comment by a slighty-older kid at daycare center who claimed that he was going to be eating everyone at the center. I was rather puzzled by it at the time.I guess it triggered something that I would return to thinking about, though that in itself didn't hit feelings of desire. It's just first time I recall being confronted with the concept.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JustSomePrey » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:16 am

It was as either DBZ with the character Princess Snake, or the Pagemaster when he gets swallowed by the dragon. After that I always imagined wondering around the insides of some female being.
JustSomePrey
Participator

Postby Marco » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:41 am

I think it was the lion at the end of the cartoon "A Day at the Zoo", but there could have been other things as well. The fact that that scene (among other scenes) clearly showed that the prey was still alive after being eaten made the then young and impressionable me believe that, if you got eaten you would simply be in the stomach, but alive, and I must have been curious as to what it must be like in a stomach or something, because I definitely kept thinking about it.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nalzindar » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:18 am

It always was always a fantasy for me as well. I have no remembrance of when I learned about if, but I was probably very young and had no idea about what it relly was back then, but I imagined a lot of disney characters in a vorish situation. It was first when I became a teenager I undestood more about it (after reading about it on the internet). But I remember that pretty early a PC game that turned me on, I dont recall the name and it wasn't really vore, but when you played in a first personmode, you had to jump into an alien to shoot it.
Nalzindar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kelazi5 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:11 am

I place the majority of the blame on Return of the Jedi since Oola, the dancer who was fed to the rancor, was my childhood movie crush/kickstarter of puberty. Though the spark was when I saw the special edition in theaters and saw the added scenes in the pit it got the gears turning, especially her close-up at the end.

Soon enough I was fantasizing about banging her in the rancor's mouth and all through the digestive tract. This was also supported by King Kong movies, cartoon vore scenes, and notably a scene in one of the Jurassic park movies where they're in a cave hiding from a T-rex but its jaws can't fit in so the girl only gets licked instead of eaten. These created the association of giant creatures and hot girls with big lips being eaten/swallowed whole, since you can't bang if she's chewed up.

Though Oola did also sparked a bit of a dancer fetish for me too but that's a different story. It wasn't until I got my own computer for college that I discovered it had a name and it was common enough to be a fetish. Still, it's pretty strange that I even got into it since I led a pretty sheltered childhood.
Kelazi5
New to the forum

Postby TaurenDevourer » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:22 am

I'd say my desire to be eaten came from eating so many people in RP. I got a little burnt out of being the pred, and decided to try being prey... and I really enjoyed it.

No I wanna eat people and be eaten... So... Yeah, I guess just trying it once in RP made me into a prey-cow.
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby Jayezox » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:06 am

Curiosity and wondering what it would be like to be eaten mixed with imagination "what if" scenarios.
Jayezox
---

Postby Primatalus » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:09 am

Probably Jabba the Hutt eating the frog creature and the Rancor eating Oola in Return of the Jedi. I didn't know at the time because I was very young, but when I got older I realized I was I to vore because of the aforementioned scenes from Return of the Jedi.
Primatalus
Been posting for a bit

Postby SREDISKRAD » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:12 am

It probably started long before this, but the one that kicked most of this off for me was the Gordiant and the Defolma from Lost Planet 2

After that I was hooked on vore, kinda XD
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion