What do you think of burping in vore?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What do you think of burping in vore?

Postby keiraknightleysfood » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:33 am

Personally I love it and it's one of the main parts of my fetish. Enjoyed best after the pred has conquered/devoured the prey and lets out a burp of satisfaction, maybe several burps during the prey's digestion or at the end of a purely oral scenario to show that the victim is gone for good. Preferably a nice hearty belch like the dragon in Shrek gives after eating up Lord Farquaad. The burp also enforces a comic element to the vore scenario as well, emphasizing the worthlessness of the prey in the pred's eyes.

What do you think about it?
keiraknightleysfood
Somewhat familiar

Re: What do you think of burping in vore?

Postby Delet932b4sk » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:50 am

I love it! Something always feels incomplete to me without a nice, hearty burp at the end of a vore sequence. Not that it ruins anything without it, but it really adds a lot to the experience, for lack of a better word.
Delet932b4sk
Participator

Postby TaciturnTiger » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:58 am

I can safely agree that burping in vore is a good thing. While it may not make much sense until digestion has started to occur, even a big old belch after swallowing is finished can get me weak in the knees.
TaciturnTiger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NazistDuck » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:31 am

It's an act of domination, something that adds to the feeling of being humiliated by the pred. I'm generally in favor of burping, but not as a major aspect.
Woah, don't have a heart attack, you're not 92 yet!
NazistDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby TaurenDevourer » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:56 am

It's a must for me as well~ whether predator or prey, once someone goes down the gullet, a hearty belch must come back up.
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby TETRO » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:37 am

It's a good addition to any vore scenario. Burping is a friendly reminder that digestion is underway. Sure, some burps are just accidentally swallowed air, but some of it is the gas released from the prey fizzling and bubbling as the acids and enzyme react with their body. I also enjoy those gasses coming out the other end as well, but that's perhaps not as common of a preference.
"Be polite,
be professional,
but have a plan to eat everyone you meet."

-The Predator's Handbook
TETRO
Participator

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:04 am

Nah, not for me. I`m not really a fan of burping, it just feels gross to me. I`m fine with belly growling and whatnot, but stuff like burping just grosses me out, personally.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Predator » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:00 pm

It's a must for me, too, and one of the most arousing parts of any scene. Really emphasizes the gluttonous indulgence of the act.
Predator
Participator

Postby LadySenka » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:46 pm

Burping is a no-go for me, personally, for the same reason as Minakoto mentions above. I just find it gross and off-putting, but then, maybe that's because I had it drummed into me that it's unladylike. >_>
LadySenka
New to the forum

Postby Chameleonette » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:01 pm

I really enjoy it, so long as it's not emphasized in a way that makes the predator come across as deliberately gross. Rather, I enjoy the inclusion of the pred burping as a way of showing his utter satisfaction with his meal, dominance and/or a reminder to the prey of exactly where they are, and also as a method of controlling how much air the pred allows the trapped prey to have.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby jaggedjagd » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:25 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LadySenka » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:38 pm

jaggedjagd wrote:Hiccups are cute tho. Suprisingly underused in vore.

Oh, yes! I totally second this. Especially since the diaphragm spasms invariably jolt the stomach anyway. Good way to annoy or excite a prey. :P
LadySenka
New to the forum

Postby Casdan1492 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:50 pm

I don't like it. I can stand it if it appears though.
Casdan1492
Been posting for a bit

Postby crystal » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:20 pm

Burps are great, although I prefer a good fart. Crack one out the back door to really show digestion is well underway and the intestines have claimed the prey as their own. :3
crystal
Participator

Postby EnderDracolich » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:51 pm

keiraknightleysfood wrote:What do you think about it?

I like it once or twice, but not excessive amounts. I find it too distracting if it happens many times during a scene/story.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CanisLupisVulpe » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:57 pm

I'm biased. I do enjoy a good belch here and there, but not all the time. The same can be said if the suspect were to let one rip after devouring their victim.
Life's biggest frustration is you have to die
And when you're gone, will anybody care why?
CanisLupisVulpe
---

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:59 pm

Well, I can't say that burping is the main thing I think about when I think about vore, but also understand that there are different types of vore as well. But I will focus on five main vores that involve entering an opening on the body. Two will be in a combo area.

1. Oral Vore: With this kind of vore, yes, I can easily associate burping with it. I mean, the pred just swallowed it's prey down, and the burp is sort of a, how do I say it, indicator, that the meal was very satisfying. So yeah, this can easily burping coecide with it.

2. Anal vore: I know not everyone is a fan of this one, and I really don't have a kink for it myself. and while yes, this opening will lead you to the same place in your gut as oral vore does, I'm sure many of those who associate with this kind of vore would relate to a fart rather then a burp, but, being that it does lead to the gut from the opposite direction, I can still see burping relating to this type of vore.

3. Breast Vore: To be honest, this kind of vore, from my personal perspective, and I don't ask you to agree, I just can't see how burping would come into play here. I mean, I don't see the breast itself burping. I see perhaps milk leaking, or even spraying out, but burping just doesn't compute for me with this kind of vore, but to each their own if they find some way to make it happen.

Genital Vore: When you involve cock vore, I really can't see the burping part coming into play, since the prey goes to the ball sac. Unbirth? Well with this one, I can see a loop hole. While consuming the prey into the womb does not satisfy the preds stomach hunger to result in a burp of satisfaction, I can see the prey pressing up against the pred's stomach area, causing the pred to involuntarily burp at an unexpected moment.

So yeah, with some vores, I can see burping being incorporated into the consuming of prey, but others, I just can't see it happening.

Again these are just my personal views and I don't ask anyone to agree with me.
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:26 pm

It's pretty cool, adorable even but then that depends on the pred, length and loudness I guess.
Kitsouille
???

Postby coop500 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:38 pm

I like a small, subtle burp after the prey had been swallowed and settles in the stomach, kind of finalizes the fact the prey had been eaten. Though I'm a endo only fan so not so much of a hint towards digestion.

But nothing too big, wet or otherwise 'nasty'
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby fixated1 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:51 pm

Put me down for take it or leave it. It does me neither harm nor favors.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion