Everyday Things that Remind You of Vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Everyday Things that Remind You of Vore

Postby WorkInProgress » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:07 pm

So, back when I was in high school, our mascot was a Bruin, which apparently is a type of bear. On the double doors to our wrestling/weightlifting gym, there was artwork of a huge bear mawshot: just an angry, hungry looking bear with his jaws wide open so most of the art consisted of his tongue, teeth, and the black abyss of his throat. I had to walk by that gym almost every day throughout high school to get to some of my classes, and just get greeted by an inviting bear mouth.

D'you guys have that thing? Just something that you have to walk by or see every day and it's just so... vorey?
Standby for this WorkInProgress
WorkInProgress
Been posting for a bit

Re: Everyday Things that Remind You of Vore

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:24 pm

My mum's vaccuum cleaner reminds me of vore because it has a belly (storage compartment) and it sucks things easily into its nozzle (easily the mouth) where all the lint and dust accumulates. Also playing with dolls reminds me of vore because the dolls are like tinier versions of humans (metaphor)
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:39 pm

I`m an anime figure collector, I have a bunch of anime figures and stuff, and I tend to think of them as shrunken humans sometimes, hehe.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hax » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:18 am

This one's a little gross...

I'm really into disposal, so sometimes prolonged or :oops: intense bathroom stuff can remind me of the end of a roleplay....or a partner I haven't seen in a while...like they're right there with me after I've finished predding.
hax
Somewhat familiar

Postby keiraknightleysfood » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:47 am

Hmm, let's think...pretty much any attractive girl or boy I come across in day to day life. Bonus points if they are wearing clothes that accentuate their curves and/or belly. Additional bonus if they talk about eating something. A million points if they burp.
keiraknightleysfood
Somewhat familiar

Postby minakotomoka14 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:42 pm

keiraknightleysfood wrote:Hmm, let's think...pretty much any attractive girl or boy I come across in day to day life. Bonus points if they are wearing clothes that accentuate their curves and/or belly. Additional bonus if they talk about eating something. A million points if they burp.

I agree on this one. Every time I come across a cute boy or an attractive young man, I almost always imagine myself getting shrunk down and gobbled up by them, especially if they are taller than me.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fixated1 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:33 am

My job means I am at a horse ranch once a week and they are a favored predator of mine. Last week they had Little Debbie style cakes there to give to the horses (not uncommon apparently). I gave one to one of them and they started sucking on it. You could hear the swishing of spit as she sucked every bit of sugar out of that cake. Couldn't help but wonder what it would have been like to have been in that cake's place.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hax » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:30 pm

fixated1 wrote:My job means I am at a horse ranch once a week and they are a favored predator of mine.

I've heard stuff about humans being attracted to horses or the idea of horses because of their ass and genital size, and I really enjoy centaur AV when I see it~ I don't think I've ever felt weird/aroused around a real horse before though o.o (despite having seen and enjoyed feral and non-centaur horse content)
hax
Somewhat familiar

Postby fixated1 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:43 pm

Oh, I'm not attracted to them in real life. They stink and are gross and when you pet them your hands get filthy and a they're a little bit scary. I've been learning something new every week that shocks me. The sucking thing was weird. I remember thinking that it should have aroused me given my fantasies, but it was more just surprising. I keep catching myself treating them like they're dogs because that's what I know but apparently they don't bond with people like that. So I'm standing there slapping my knees telling these jittery walnut brained wall eyed dinosaurs to come like they're a puppy. Like the fool I am. They don't come when called the trainer tells me. But I thought I'd skip all that for the story.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Emi » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:22 pm

Uh... yes. I'm not sure that this counts, but my bag reminds me the form of the human stomach. Inside it's red, glossy and with folds, so it reminds the internal stomach once again.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:05 am

My own stomach growling and belches giving me predatory vibes of me~
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪

I am a enjoyer of dark, morbid and passionate M/F, with unwillingness and fatality ♡
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion