As We're Approaching Christmas...

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

As We're Approaching Christmas...

Postby WorkInProgress » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:21 pm

Who is your favorite Christmas/winter themed pred or prey?

I haven't thought about this question much myself, but I guess my first pick for pred would be one of the reindeer, maybe Rudolph.
Standby for this WorkInProgress
WorkInProgress
Been posting for a bit

Re: As We're Approaching Christmas...

Postby TheWolfInator3456 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:48 pm

Would have to agree on Rudolph. Would be nice to see him squirming in my gut. >=3
Have a Wooferful day! ^3^
TheWolfInator3456
New to the forum

Postby LadySenka » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:59 pm

To me, Krampus would probably be one of the more obvious choices. I'm pretty sure that in the Austrian folklore, he's said to eat the naughty children that he carts off in his sack.
LadySenka
New to the forum

Postby HavocLordX » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:17 pm

For me: It's a Yuki-Onna, preferably with large, over-fed tiddies. one example is my Yukionna in the chat.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby Bright » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:27 pm

I'd dig some more Krampus women.
https://no.pinterest.com/pin/434738170264274628/
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Phorcyz19 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:43 pm

Does the White Witch from The Chronicles of Narnia count? I bet she'd be a great pred, especially since she's half giantess
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby BigPapaUsagi » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:05 pm

Why is it my first thought was of Mrs. Claus gulping up elves while Santa's wondering why no one's in the workshop?

HavocLordX wrote:For me: It's a Yuki-Onna, preferably with large, over-fed tiddies. one example is my Yukionna in the chat.

Oh I love those! Not vore related, but I saw a pretty old hentai subbed earlier this year with one. Subbers translated it as something like 'ice woman' I think. Interviews with Monster Girls (non-hentai anime) also had a character translated as ice woman I think.
BigPapaUsagi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tyslan03 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:25 pm

Santa's elves just seem like a good, plentiful source of holiday food. The Grinch and the Whos have some possibilities. Naughty children make good prey.
Tyslan03
Participator

Postby Rendezvore » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:40 am

Krampus, The Grinch, and..

There's a giant Christmas Cat of Iceland who devours children who go outside without warm clothing, so it's a tradition for villagers to gather together and make sure every child has hats and gloves. Keeps the nasty cat away.

The way I see it from a vore sense, though? I like motherly preds, so maybe the cat is taking pity on the children to keep them warm and comforted in a tummy or womb for a short bit, then send the kids home with new warm clothing made from it's fur. I figure it only really eats naughty children, even if they are warmly outfitted. :wink:
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby granblue » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:47 am

I absolutely love Santa's reindeer as preds. Shame they don't seem very popular.
granblue
Participator

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:54 am

Like Rendezvore said, I kind of like the idea of the Grinch as a Christmas predator. Sure, he`s not really my pred type by any means, but he definitely has the personality to be a pred. And I`m not really into female preds either, but I also like Yuki-Onna as a wintery predator, or even her Pokémon incarnation, Froslass, which is said in the Pokedex to freeze and devour its prey.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:49 am

HavocLordX wrote:For me: It's a Yuki-Onna, preferably with large, over-fed tiddies. one example is my Yukionna in the chat.

Speaking of yuki-onna, it'd settle for Mizore (from Rosario+Vampire).
Kitsouille
???

Postby Cowrie » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:16 pm

Phorcyz19 wrote:Does the White Witch from The Chronicles of Narnia count? I bet she'd be a great pred, especially since she's half giantess

While she's not to my particular taste, I'd say she definitely counts.

For generically winter-themed preds, I'm quite fond of wendigos, provided the one in question is female and the size of a normal person. As far as Christmas stuff goes, there aren't any characters I'm particularly fond of, but I want to point out to all the people mentioning reindeer that, to have antlers at Christmastime, the reindeer have to be female. Well, or steers, but I doubt that appeals to many folks in these parts.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby BigPapaUsagi » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:15 am

Just did a search and snowman/snow-woman vore is woefully underrepresented.
BigPapaUsagi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ixtili » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:23 pm

The Yule Cat maybe?
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:41 am

Reindeer are the #1 Christmas themed pred in my book. Giant plushes are the next best since living toys seem to be prevalent in Christmas media.
Jayezox
---

Postby PikachuX2073 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:36 pm

Preds:
Krampus
Santa Clause stand-ins
Reindeer
Yeti
Polar Bears
Plush Golem Teddy Bears
The Grinch (and similar looking Whos)
Seals, Sea Lions, Walruses
Smilodons (Saber-tooth "Tigers"), Scimitar Cats
Wooly Mammoths
Giant Ground Sloths

Preds I'm willing to try:
The Yule Cat
Snow Bears (basically the same concept as Snowmen, but in the shape of a Teddy Bear, or an ACTUAL Bear if you're zealous)
Snow Santas (basically the same concept as Snowmen, but with more Santa Clause features. Though as a pred, I have them as sentient snow piles that take on the appearance of wizardly yet grizzly version of Santa)
Frost Giants (maybe?)
Santanukis? (Santa themed Tanukis)

Prey:
*shrug*
I mean, I like the idea of family members (Dads, Grandpas, Uncles, Older Brothers) treating endosoma like an annual thing.
Or maybe close friends helping each other with a mall Santa act (voluntary or otherwise).
Or maybe a pair of buddies/lovers using endo to keep the other warm or just to keep them close.
The idea of a pred using endo to keep the prey safe (especially when on a dangerous journey like through a blizzard) is particularly heartwarming.

Though on the darker side of the spectrum, I do like when prey are eaten in some unapologetic cases such as being punished for their misdeeds. Particularly being squeezed uncomfortably by the stomach to make them suffer without dying.
Yeah go figure, I'm one of those guys who like to dance their way around death in vore. What a complete and utter wussy.
I'm completely anti-death when it comes to vore, but if it can be helped, if I do without, I will! Sue me!
But hey, if you sadists really want torture, that's what soul entrapment is for right? (No it's clearly there to be kinky don't lie)

And to end off somewhere in the middle, the Krampus story I've been working on involves my self-insert character giving themselves up in exchange for the nephew being spared, and the Krampus accepting and having as much fun as he's allowed to get away with with a generally good person.

Speaking of what one could get away with, (I didn't have a clear segway outside of the hit of kinky stuff) while I do NOT approve of a Krampus getting involved with minors' virginity, (honestly I try to avoid making works where minors get involved in vore, unless it's completely wholesome, but again, that's not guaranteed), but Krampus getting jiggy/kinky with LEGAL adults as punishment for their transgressions? Yeah you can have a ball with that.

I like the connections aspect the most, not so much the sex or sadism. :D Blegh!!
PikachuX2073
Participator

Postby VorishHorish » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:21 pm

Reindeer for sure
You just got Bruhed
VorishHorish
Somewhat familiar

Postby Newtonne » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:45 pm

Definitely like a good ol Santa or Krampus stuffing their belly with tons of naughty children... and good children. Santa is pretty fat after all ;).
Everything I say is fantasy. Feel free to pm me about vore and stuff. viewtopic.php?f=31&t=53047
Newtonne
Somewhat familiar

Postby AzurePheonix » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:23 am

Approaching? We’re not even a week into September! If anything, we should start taking about Halloween themed Vore.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion