As We're Approaching Christmas...

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: As We're Approaching Christmas...

Postby Jayezox » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:14 pm

AzurePheonix wrote:Approaching? We’re not even a week into September! If anything, we should start taking about Halloween themed Vore.

Someone necro'd this thread out of season.
Jayezox
---

Postby blergle » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:58 pm

Tyslan03 wrote:Santa's elves just seem like a good, plentiful source of holiday food. The Grinch and the Whos have some possibilities. Naughty children make good prey.

This! With the addition of baby reindeer. And maybe sapient snowmen, just because it seems extra sadistic to melt 'em down and make cocoa out of 'em.
blergle
---

Postby AzurePheonix » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:10 pm

Jayezox wrote:
AzurePheonix wrote:Approaching? We’re not even a week into September! If anything, we should start taking about Halloween themed Vore.

Someone necro'd this thread out of season.

Ohhh..
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:36 pm

Can I have my birthday before we start talking about Christmas stuff please? It's not even freakin' October yet and my birthday is two days after Halloween. It's bad enough I start seeing Christmas crap in stores in JUNE.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby voresercher » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:19 pm

ArcaneSigil wrote:Can I have my birthday before we start talking about Christmas stuff please? It's not even freakin' October yet and my birthday is two days after Halloween. It's bad enough I start seeing Christmas crap in stores in JUNE.

As somebody else pointed out somebody necro'd this thread (from 2017 ffs)
voresercher
Somewhat familiar

Postby AzurePheonix » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:23 am

PikachuX2073 Is the one whodunit. How far did you have to dig to find this thread, and why in September?
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PikachuX2073 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:41 pm

I'm sorry everyone for posting on this topic out of season.
I just found this forum thread while looking for a specific thread regarding "who eats you and how", more specifically Kooshmiester 's post regarding characters from a certain animated sports series (Rimba Racer) and a character from the animated film American Rabbit, and well… I thought it would be fun to post my opinion here while the topic was fresh in my head!

Especially since there was no guarantee of when I would find it again, let alone if I'd have the time to work on it by the time the season came around.

Didn't mean to offset anyone. I legitimately didn't know the punctuation of timing was taken so seriously on this thread, and I apologize for disturbing that balance. ^^;
PikachuX2073
Participator

Postby voresercher » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:31 pm

PikachuX2073 wrote:I'm sorry everyone for posting on this topic out of season.
I just found this forum thread while looking for a specific thread regarding "who eats you and how", more specifically Kooshmiester 's post regarding characters from a certain animated sports series (Rimba Racer) and a character from the animated film American Rabbit, and well… I thought it would be fun to post my opinion here while the topic was fresh in my head!

Especially since there was no guarantee of when I would find it again, let alone if I'd have the time to work on it by the time the season came around.

Didn't mean to offset anyone. I legitimately didn't know the punctuation of timing was taken so seriously on this thread, and I apologize for disturbing that balance. ^^;

To be fair, Necro'ing a thread, in general, isn't looked on too kindly in most cases .....
voresercher
Somewhat familiar

Postby PikachuX2073 » Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:32 pm

I know that springing life back into dead forum threads are frowned upon on this site,
but t'is the season and after just watching MatPat's latest Food Theory ↓
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fiw9CskKnTA
I just wanted to share that when writing for stories focused on Santa Claus, I struggled with what species to portray him as (Polar Bear, Walrus, Snowshoe Rabbit, Elf, Yeti, Just plain magical being),
But after going through HALF the video, I'm convinced that if St.Nick HAS to eat all the offerings from each house and not just carry it with him, then he HAS to be a Polar Bear (or some other species of bear) traveling on an empty stomach (if not just a magical being that isn't as susceptible to the normal human standard of consumption), as that way Santa has a better chance at surviving and can pretty much just go into hibernation and sleep off all those calories. Like, yikes.
PikachuX2073
Participator

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion