Mad Scientist Preds

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Mad Scientist Preds

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:47 am

I`m kind of curious, what are your thoughts about mad scientists as predators in vore? Since it`s kind of a kink of mine, I have looked it up, and aside from a couple of my own works, it seems to be pretty under-represented in vore, which is a shame, because I think it could make for a very cool vore scenario. All it takes is for one sadistic scientific genius to invent a shrinking ray, and he`ll have many, many helpless shrunken victims to gobble up or experiment on. Personally, I prefer male mad scientists for this type of scenario, although women can be just as good as well. For me, some of my favorite mad scientist predators would be Okabe Rintarou, from Steins;Gate, Dr. Franken Stein, from Soul Eater, and Colress, from Pokémon Black and White 2. I even hate to admit it, but Rick from Rick and Morty might be a choice for me. Who are some of your favorites? What do you think of the idea of evil genius preds in general? Share your thoughts down below!
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Mad Scientist Preds

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:33 am

You know, there are countless stuff in vore where someone acquire something like a shrink ray. So a character can find one on the ground, order it from a tv ad or from internet, steal it, etc. but can't bother to make their own? The pred would need to be extremely intelligent, but wait, that sounds like something else that is rare in vore. We got smart preds, clever preds, wise preds but I've never heard of a genius pred.

Also, mad scientists in media are usually about making a crazy dangerous machine or stitching a bunch of stuff together. In vore context they could be mad about eating, indeed! Hypothetically speaking, a guy (or girl) like Rick that is into vore could probably do anything he wanted to satisfy his fetish (given he doesn't give a damn about other people, too), as much as a prey or as a pred. Never had much thought to mad scientists but it's a good idea. Personally I'm thinking about one that experiment artificial flavoring using humans as text subjects. Or maybe it's about making a suit to survive being eaten, for personal purposes, with human subjects (and then the suit is too bulky so a smaller, more comfortable 2.0 is needed... :P)
Kitsouille
???

Postby BigPapaUsagi » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:00 am

For someone who's into many odd and various fetishes, this is the first I've ever heard of a mad scientist fetish.
I like it!

Mind if I use the concept for a story? I'm thinking of like, a steampunk trappy/femboy mad scientist story where he shrinks his academy classmates and goes on a rampage.
BigPapaUsagi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Siuddithsi » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:48 am

I started a character concept of a Mad Scientist who discovers a way to gain youth by voring young people, but the RP fell through and I didn't finish fleshing out the character.

Currently I have a Mad Entomancer (an entomologist on a fantasy world, where the study of insect monsters is a type of magical specialty. Which allows shrinking people to the size of insects. However, even worse than Voring, he usually sticks misbehaving students in jars and forces them to listen to his lectures. None have irritated him after that.)

And an Insectoid Scientist (turned himself into an insect/human hybrid. Between jaws, claws and proportional insect strength, he's a Hard Vore nightmare. But he successfully overcame his insanity).
Siuddithsi
---

Postby BigPapaUsagi » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:20 am

Outside of shrink rays (or in combination with them) I can imagine some other mad scientist tropes done with vore.
Time travel - A heroic pred could vore Hitler!
Cloning/duplicator ray - You could endlessly produce prey!
Teleporter - Cut out the long, tedious process of swallowing your food, just teleport them into your gut!
Mind control - Willing prey, but because science!

I tried to add the original mad science idea, reanimation (Frankenstein) there, but the best I got is some joke about leftovers.

There's a lot of potential with the mad science route. Also, I may have seen far too many scifi movies.
BigPapaUsagi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:03 am

I can't think of any good examples from the media since mad scientists tend to be males, but I know a couple of good works on this site that have them. As someone who is really interested in science and even studied it, I feel a connection, vore or not so I really like the theme. Hell, this recently I'm becoming something of a mad scientist myself.
Jayezox
---

Postby KnightleyPaine » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:40 am

Been playing them a lot actually, and one of the character archetypes I connect to a lot. Even outside of fetish, Franken Fran is adorable and catered to my apparent enjoyment in observing the zaniness of the human condition by just bulldozing through it well before Rick & Morty becoming a thing to discover and that Engrish line from Stein's Gate is too hilarious to pass up.

Usually your pred's motivation is 'they're hungry and just have the gall to get away with it', and as mad scientist it's actually one of the most obvious ways to get to whatever weird results a fetish demands whether it was the predator's motivation or not. It's also a neat way to chew the scenery as a relatively mundane guy, the one other cheat mechanic is magic which is directly tied to a character's power, and often distributed diversely whereas mad scientists come with expected tropes to play around with, whether it's to play to them to someone drawn to it or to subvert them for your own narrative amusement. As a pred there's something of a Batman appeal to it, you're not the pred because you inherently inhabited a higher position on the food chain by species or just inherently have that power, you achieved it through ingenuity - or maybe they're at the top of the food chain because of that.

Nothing like putting the human male above all them monmusu-nagas on said food chain via one giant middle finger worth of Humanity Fuck Yeah.

Obligatory your waifu is food. FOOOOOOD
KnightleyPaine
Participator

Postby illirium » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:02 pm

Mad scientists as preds... This may be a slightly weird connection to make, but the idea made me think of the spoken-word introduction to Alice Cooper's song, Black Widow*, which definitely seems to be made from the perspective of a mad scientist. Not a pred himself, perhaps, but he does get very enthusiastic when describing his prize possession, the Black Widow, and in particular her mating habits... :gulp:Could be an inspiration for this sort of character, perhaps?

*The intro is actually included at the end of the previous song on the album, which is why that's a YouTube link to Devil's Food rather than Black Widow itself. I never really thought about it until now, but quite a few of Alice Cooper's songs have vore-ish themes...
illirium
Somewhat familiar

Postby granblue » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:38 pm

I like the idea of a mad scientist creating big, misshapen abominations capable of swallowing anybody who tries to interfere with his experiments, Frankenstein's Army style. I imagine a 'mad scientist' would be focused obsessively on, well, science. He wouldn't want to waste time messing around with tinies, he'd just want to get back to his work and let his 'henchmen' take care of any would-be intruders.
granblue
Participator

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:46 pm

BigPapaUsagi wrote:For someone who's into many odd and various fetishes, this is the first I've ever heard of a mad scientist fetish.
I like it!

Mind if I use the concept for a story? I'm thinking of like, a steampunk trappy/femboy mad scientist story where he shrinks his academy classmates and goes on a rampage.

Go ahead, I have no problem with it. It`s not like I own the idea of a mad scientist fetish, that`s just a kink of mine, hehe.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:52 pm

KnightleyPaine wrote:Nothing like putting the human male above all them monmusu-nagas on said food chain via one giant middle finger worth of Humanity Fuck Yeah.

I concur with this statement. And when it comes to mad scientist preds, Okabe from Steins;Gate would be my first pick, because he`s insanely adorable.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Celestia » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:04 am

I love mad Scientist Preds, they're one of my favorite pred archetypes! probably a favorite scenario of mine involving a mad scientist pred is where she has invented a shrink ray and then invites volunteers to her lab or asks an unwitting intern to act as a live test subject. and then once she shrinks her prey down she prepares her voluntary prey as a meal through trickery or wordplay or just a genuine curiosity as to what humans taste like.

actually, I have a story up in my gallery with a mad scientist pred called "Lunch at the Lab" if any of you are interested in checking it out.

EDIT: it would probably help if I linked it. ^^; https://aryion.com/g4/view/430567
Last edited by Celestia on Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Celestia
Somewhat familiar

Postby minakotomoka14 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:14 pm

You know, I found a pretty short, but entertaining M/F short story with a mad scientist pred. You can check it out here if anyone`s interested in reading it.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/317316
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion