Anyone into the Pred Regurgitating the Prey?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Anyone into the Pred Regurgitating the Prey?

Postby GBBG » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:11 am

Well, the title of this is pretty self explanatory, but essentially I was wondering if anyone enjoys the idea of the pred throwing up the prey after eating them (for example in one of my stories, the pred is friends with the prey and eats them so they can escape from a tight situation, but promises the let them out later, and does once they escape). I kind of like how it's a little demeaning to the prey to be essentially puke, but at the same time they're probably grateful the pred didn't digest them (at lease in this scenario :wink: ). I also think it's kind of a fun idea also for willing prey that's friends with a pred, and maybe they do some vorish things together, and then the pred throws them up whole, and soaked but essentially unharmed.

What do you guys think?
Writing a vore novel. Check out an excerpt over in work to be shared!
GBBG
Participator

Re: Anyone into the Pred Regurgitating the Prey?

Postby pureawesome » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:04 am

I usually leave it implied, but it's my go-to assumption for what happens in safe non-fatal scenarios.
pureawesome
Been posting for a bit

Postby illirium » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:09 am

Hmm, I like the non-fatal vore aspect of this, while actually somewhat disliking the whole "being puke" and "getting soaked" aspects. I do like scenarios where the pred releases the prey in this way, especially if there's some uncertainty about whether they will, and the prey gets all scared and unsure, but then -- yay, happy ending! And then they can be friends! :lol: So I guess I like the role regurgitation can play in a story, without particularly liking all the, uh, messy details of it... Give me unrealistically, magically clean and tidy regurgitation any day! :P
illirium
Somewhat familiar

Postby Furanz » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:10 am

Underappreciated scenario in vore.

As much as I LOVE digestion, having a girl be humiliated and grossed out by being thrown back up, covered in smelly stomach acid, sticky saliva and bits of partially digested food is really cool.

I'd love to do this more, especially with younger preds eating adult prey then bargaining with them to let them out. The fully grown woman completely humiliated by being eaten by someone smaller, being covered in sticky horrible residue and also getting essentially robbed by them just to live. I find trying to get a sticky/shiny/wet effect on people hard though, ends up looking so odd. :/
Furanz
Somewhat familiar

Postby granblue » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:49 am

It fits well with slightly grittier non-fatal vore scenarios, where the prey's safety is at no point guaranteed. It's more realistic than the predator simply spitting their prey back out again, and I don't mind a little bit of grossness in vore.
granblue
Participator

Postby armedndangerous » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:06 am

https://nhentai.net/g/211192/
release/escape
pg 6-17
pg 68-77
pg 227-232

full tour
pg 233-246
armedndangerous
Been posting for a bit

Postby wawaweewa » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:19 am

As for the prey being thrown up, I agree with GBBG. It's essentially as degrading as disposal in terms of control from the prey's perspective. They're still bound to obey the will of the stomach they're in, and it says "you're vomit" in this case. Also once they're out it will most likely be in a thick pond of horrid smelling stomach juices and chunky remains of whatever else the pred decided to eat alongside the prey. The prey might even feel cold and shiver as the pred's acids dry up in the fresh air and leave a very unpleasant feeling on the skin/fur!

What I really like about this idea though, is that the pred can decide to send the poor prey back to his gut either right away or after a while, possibly with a series of curious questions about what it feels like to be in their tummy. :3
I'm a huge fan of fatal scenarios, so this might add a whole new level of terror induced in the prey since they know how bad it is to be in there, and there's nothing they can do to prevent the pred from shoving them right back where they belong.
wawaweewa
New to the forum

Postby GBBG » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:16 pm

I like both fatal, and non fatal scenarios^^, however if I like the prey character I don't really want them to die. Personally, I also don't really like too much "grossness" in vore, but this is my one major exception :)
GBBG
Participator

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:43 pm

I don`t do it that often, but I actually love this kind of scenario. Say the pred was forced to eat the prey by a third party, or ended up accidentally swallowing them, and they had to vomit them up to get the prey out before they`re digested. In some cases, like in my Re:Zero story, the prey was already digested to death by the time Subaru managed to throw her up. Or, in another version I like, the prey could fight against the predator`s stomach and put them in enough pain and discomfort to make the pred puke them up. It`s a gross scenario, but I do in fact like it.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EvangelineSkypaw » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:55 pm

It's the only way any scenario is allowed to end ever~ :D

I prefer saliva and maybe some non-fatal juices at most to be covering the prey. ^^;
Fluffy vore is my life; not much else I can say. X3
Affectionate nomming is so cute~! <3
EvangelineSkypaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby GBBG » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:06 pm

EvangelineSkypaw wrote:It's the only way any scenario is allowed to end ever~ :D

I prefer saliva and maybe some non-fatal juices at most to be covering the prey. ^^;
Fluffy vore is my life; not much else I can say. X3

I must say, I prefer not to have actual chunks of digested food getting on the prey, but I do like the idea of them being covered in the pred's digestive soup and saliva/gullet slime. Essentially I like it better if it's just the prey in the stomach, so the vomiting is not too gross...
GBBG
Participator

Postby Vyrian » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:39 pm

I absolutely love it, though I usually just want the prey to covered in clear drool etc so fairly clean. And I extra spicy special love if the prey has fought out themself!
Vyrian
New to the forum

Postby Ghrelin » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:51 pm

i like when they get puked up (whether by accident, struggling/climbing, or intentionally just to tease/torture them), only to go right back in.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:07 pm

GBBG wrote:What do you guys think?

I think it makes a lot more sense, biologically, than full tour (which isn't part of my fetish anyway), so if the prey is going to get out, this is how it's going to happen. Which means that it factors in most of the time, since I rarely involve fatal scenarios. Prey gets eaten > Prey digests for a while > Prey gets puked out alive; that's the normal cycle of things in most of my stories/scenarios/etc.

EDIT: Also, don't see this as humiliating. Mostly because I prefer willing Vore, and the Pred isn't going to puke the prey out unless the prey actually wants them to, and also because I don't like the idea of the prey being eaten with other food in the stomach, so it's not really much grosser than being inside the stomach, just acid and bile.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GBBG » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:18 pm

Erastus wrote:i like when they get puked up (whether by accident, struggling/climbing, or intentionally just to tease/torture them), only to go right back in.

Yes, this is interesting. What about two preds sharing a meal (kind of gross, so I guess the preds would have to be lovers or something, and I'd like it fairly clean), and the prey getting out, only to be eaten again by the other pred?
GBBG
Participator

Postby JimmyFallen » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:21 pm

I don't like fatal scenarios in general, with very few exceptions. So regurgitation is my prefered ending to vore.
But again, I don't like it as a form of torture or humiliation, as I'm most into gluttonous preds eating prey along with other food, preds teasing prey or everyone sorta liking it.
But I like the gross aspect of prey being covered in slime and mushed food and all. Either they're kinda fine with it or annoyed/disgusted, but not harmed or degraded.
JimmyFallen
Somewhat familiar

Postby LoneliestWolf » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:09 am

One scenario that I tend to fantasize about from time to time is regurgitation after the predator feels remorseful from eating their victim and doesn't want them to digest inside them.
LoneliestWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby minakotomoka14 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:04 pm

LoneliestWolf wrote:One scenario that I tend to fantasize about from time to time is regurgitation after the predator feels remorseful from eating their victim and doesn't want them to digest inside them.

I love this kind of scenario.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LittleRover » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:23 pm

I'm not really into fatal vore, but there is one scenario I had in my mind from regurgitation that is kind of unsettling so fair warning. It comes from a creature being near to a goopy digestive death getting regurgitated but being upable to get out of the sicky acid and digesting outside of the body, melting into nutritious acidic goop. I really loved this idea with a character who gets travel sickness from a sudden journey and throws up her meal but doesn't like how it looks anymore so leaves it.
LittleRover
New to the forum

Postby GBBG » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:30 pm

minakotomoka14 wrote:
LoneliestWolf wrote:One scenario that I tend to fantasize about from time to time is regurgitation after the predator feels remorseful from eating their victim and doesn't want them to digest inside them.

I love this kind of scenario.

I like this as well.
GBBG
Participator

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion